剧集 | 好女孩的谋杀调查指南(2024) | 导航列表
你躲着干嘛 你得盯着彭顿呀
Why are you hiding? You need to be eyes on Penton.
彭顿太太知道你生日 肯定不会给你结账的
Mrs. Penton is never gonna serve you if she knows your birthday.
她现在又不在收银台 而且我有这个
Well, she's not currently on till, and... I have this.
这上面把你写成27岁
This makes you 27!
我能看起来像27岁
I can pull it off.
皮普 你得去分散彭顿太太注意力 好吗
Pip, you need to distract Mrs. Penton, okay?
别上她瞅收银台哈
Do not let her look at the till.
为什么要我去啊 你可以的
Why me?You got this!
我才不想当你们帮凶呢
I don't want to be an accessory to a crime!
那就别搞砸了噢
Well, don't fuck it up.
这些
There we are.
你好
Hi!
你好
Hi.
我只是有个问题想问你
I just... I had a question I wanted to ask you.
你来是为了做诱饵 声东击西的吗
Are you here as some kind of a decoy?
是
Yes.
皮帕·菲茨 阿莫比 快点
Pippa Fitz-Amobi!Come on!
拜 不好意思哈
Bye! Sorry!
回家啦
Let's go home.
在所有人都告诉我不可能帮他脱罪之后
After everyone telling me there wasn't a hope of getting him off,
正义终于得到了伸张 你知道为什么吗
justice had finally been served. And do you know why?
因为你遵循了正当程序 正是
'Cause you followed due process.Exactly.
在被证明有罪之前 都是无辜者 除非
Innocent until proven guilty. Unless...
你是黑人
You're a Black man.
维克
Vic?
我们有那种高级薯片吗
Have we got any of the posh crisps?
没 因为那种很贵 你可以等你工作以后再买♥♥
No, because they cost a fortune. You can buy some when you get a job.
事实上 琳达·沃克的餐饮公♥司♥
Actually, in fact, Linda Walker's catering company
正在找暑期服务生
is looking for waitresses over the summer.
她在为黑斯廷的
She's organising some big do
银婚纪念派对 筹备一场大活动
for the Hastings' silver wedding anniversary party or something.
吃那干嘛 维克 正做晚饭呢
What's that? Vic's cooking dinner.
前菜嘛 我还得去做作业呢
It's a starter! Got homework to do.
今天是放假第一天 你能有什么作业
It's the first day of the holidays. What homework could you possibly have?
我的EPQ学习项目真的很重要的 爸
Uh, my EPQ? It's really important, Dad.
你得先去溜狗
Well, first you need to walk the dog.
快点啦
Hurry up, man.
敲门敲响点
Knock it loud.
嘿 傻♥逼♥ 出门没带脑子啊
Hey, idiots! You dropped your communal brain cell!
走了 快走 快走
Let's go! Go! Move!
嘿 皮普 嗨
Hey, Pip.Hi.
你见过安迪吗
Have you seen Andie?
没关系 我只是
It's okay, I just...
我有事想找她谈谈
I just need to speak to her about something.
我都没看《爱情岛》你最好有个好理由能让我出来
There better be a good reason why I'm not watching Love Island right now.
我已经决定我的EPQ开题做什么了
I've decided what I'm doing my EPQ on.
我要解开安迪·贝尔案
I'm going to solve the Andie Bell case.
别再提了 安迪·贝尔案子已经破了
Not this again. The Andie Bell case is solved.
她男朋友杀的 她还记得吗
Her boyfriend killed her, remember?
全世界都认为萨尔·辛格有罪 可他从没受到审判
The whole world thinks Sal Singh is guilty, but he never had a trial
他们也没找到过安迪尸体
and they never even found Andie's body.
萨尔承认把她杀了 然后还自杀了
Except Sal confessed to her murder and then killed himself.
你知道多少人承认杀了查尔斯·林德伯格二世吗
Do you know how many people confessed to the murder of Charles Lindbergh Jr.?
我都不知道那人是谁 两百个
I have no idea who that even is.Two hundred.
就是说199个人的认罪都是假的
That's 199 false confessions.
拜托 你也认识萨尔的
Come on. You knew Sal, too.
他当时是学生会主席 都要去剑桥了
He was head boy, he was going to Cambridge.
而且他对我一直都很好
And he was always really nice to me.
萨尔是好人
Sal was a good guy.
好人不会杀人的
Good guys don't kill people.
其实会的 一直都会
Well, actually, they do. All the time.
你为什么对这案子这么着迷
What is it with you and this case?
如果不是萨尔干的 那会是谁
And if Sal didn't do it, who did?
我还不知道 但不管是谁 现在还逍遥法外
I don't know yet. But whoever it was might still be out there.
安迪最后一次被人看见
Andie was last seen driving away
是晚上10点30分左右 从教堂街的家里开车离开
from her home on Church Street at approximately 10:30 p.m.
小基尔顿广场的监控录像
CCTV footage from Little Kilton Square
显示安迪于10点38分开车经过
shows Andie driving past at 10:38 p.m.
当安迪·贝尔没有在约定的12点45分去
When Andie Bell failed to pick her parents up from a dinner party
晚宴上接她父母回家时
at the agreed time of 12:45 a.m.,
杰森和道恩·贝尔就开始担心了
Jason and Dawn Bell became concerned.
安迪·贝尔已经失踪五天了
It's been five days since Andie Bell went missing from her home.
昨日晚些时候 在靠近小基尔顿村的树林中
Late yesterday, a body was discovered in woodland,
发现了一具尸体
close to the village of Little Kilton.
可能是18岁的萨利尔·幸
It is believed to be that of 18-year-old Salil Singh,
失踪少女安迪·贝尔的男友
the boyfriend of missing teenager Andie Bell.
警方认为萨利尔在承认
It is believed Salil took his own life
杀害女友后自杀了
after confessing to the murder of his girlfriend.
他弟弟拉维是最后一个见到他活着的人
His younger brother Ravi was the last person to see him alive.
杰森和道恩·贝尔仍在等待安迪的尸体被发现
Jason and Dawn Bell remain unable to bury their daughter,
好让女儿入土为安
as the search continues for Andie's body.
你好
Hi.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不认识 只是在散步
No. Just taking a walk.
带的是麦芬
With muffins.
行吧
Okay.
你确定不需要我帮忙吃
Are you sure I can't help you with something?
你怎么知道我不是刚好要往这边走
Well, how do you know I'm not just heading this way?
我在学校里见过你
Do I remember you from school?
你曾经扮过弗洛伦斯·南丁格尔
You did that assembly dressed as Florence Nightingale.
其实是艾米琳·潘克赫斯特 没错 那人是我
Ugh... Emmeline Pankhurst, but... yes, that was me.
怪不得 我还在想为什么
That explains it. I was wondering why
弗洛伦斯·南丁格尔要把自己拴在健身器材上
Florence Nightingale would chain herself to the gym apparatus.
是 有点偏离计划
Yeah, that didn't quite go as planned.
他们花了两个半小时才把我救出来
Took them two and a half hours to cut me free.
这个小帅哥叫什么呀
Who's this handsome boy?
他叫巴尼
His name's Barney.
放了香草精 有
Vanilla essence?Yes.
一点肉豆蔻 厉害嘛
Hmm... Touch of nutmeg? You're good.
好 我用的是新鲜的还是冷冻的蓝莓
Okay, did I use fresh or frozen blueberries?
都用了 麦芬天才
Both?Muffin genius.
谢谢
Why, thank you.
那么 麦芬的行家
So, pedestrian with muffins...
我到了 我是皮普
this is me.I'm Pip.
我其实过来是想跟你谈谈我的EPQ项目
I've actually been wanting to come by and talk to you about my EPQ
所以这些算是贿赂麦芬
and so these are kind of... bribery muffins.
你的什么
Your what?
我不知道 你学那会儿要不要做EPQ
Yeah, I don't know if when you were at school, if you had do an EPQ.
反正我们得做 大家都挺不爽的 除了我
Anyway, we do, which everyone's really annoyed about apart from me.
是申请大学需要的扩展项目资格
It's an Extended Project Qualification I need to do for my university application.
本来想做哥特小说的女权主义分♥析♥
I was gonna do a feminist analysis of the gothic novel,
但后来想 什么才是真正重要的
ut then I thought, "What's something that really matters?"
于是我想到了安迪·贝尔案 还有你哥
Which is when I thought of the Andie Bell case, and your brother.
所以 没错 我现在就在做这个
So, yeah, I guess that's what I'm doing,
我在想能不能问你几个问题
and I was wondering if I could ask you some questions.
我觉得你该走了 但
Oh, wow. I think you should go.But...
我哥死了
My brother's dead.
走
Come on.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
狗狗好可爱
Cute dog.
抱歉 我吓到你了吗
Sorry, did I scare you?
我把你看成是别人了
Just thought you were someone else.
没事的
Don't worry.
别人老把我们弄混
People always get us confused.
夏日的爱情也就这样了
So much for the summer of love.
嘿 卡拉娜 奥米在家吗
Hey, Cara, is Naomi home?
皮普 别 怎么了
Pip, no. What?
拜托 别问我姐关于萨尔的事
Please don't ask my sister about Sal.
为什么不能问
Why not?
剧集 | 好女孩的谋杀调查指南(2024) | 导航列表