剧集 | 好女孩的谋杀调查指南(2024) | 导航列表
安迪失踪那晚 她跟他在一起
She was with him the night Andie went missing.
她是关键证人 麦克斯在意大利 杰克搬走了
She's a key witness. Max is in Italy and Jake moved away.
不行
No way.
好吧
Okay.
你知道这事依然很敏感吧 皮普
You do realise how sensitive this still is, Pip?
当然知道
Yeah, 'course I do.
天
Oh, my God.
安特·洛厄刚邀请我跟他一起去黑斯廷的派对
Ant Lowe has just asked me to go to the Hastings' party with him.
不是吧
No!
你打算怎么回
What will you say?
当然答应啦
Uh... yes, obviously!
安特就是个白♥痴♥
Ant's an idiot.
他总把"特别"说成"平和"
He always says "pacifically" when he means "specifically."
别听皮普的
Don't listen to Pip.
她上一次心动 已经差不多200年了
The last guy she had a crush on has been dead for, like, 200 years.
谁啊 尼古拉·特斯拉
Who? Nikola Tesla.
话说回来 谁想吃零食
Anyway, who wants snacks?
好呀 麻烦了
Um, okay. Yes, please.
嘿 小矮人 该死
Hey, Gnome.Shit!
你没事吧 只是被你吓了一跳而已
You okay?You scared me, that's all.
工作找的怎么样
How's the job hunt going?
还在找
Still hunting.
你们拿了果酱饼干吗
Did you guys take the Jammie Dodgers?
没
No.
我之前看到爸爸买♥♥回来了 可现在不见了
I saw Dad unpacking them earlier, but they've vanished.
东西不会凭空消失 肯定还在这 继续找
Things don't just vanish. They must be here. Keep looking.
有时候东西就是会消失 就比如皮筋 单只袜子
Sometimes things do disappear. Like hairbands, odd socks.
袜子的话只要放洗衣机之前检查一下
Well, with socks, you simply check them on the way into the washing machine
拿出来的时候再检查一遍就行
and then you check them on the way out.
算不上是难事
It's not rocket science.
你没放弃过任何事 对吧 皮普
You never give up on anything, do you, Pip?
黑 娜奥米
Hey, Naomi.Mm-hmm.
卡拉有跟你说我的EPQ要做安迪·贝尔案了吗
Did Cara tell you I decided to do my EPQ on the Andie Bell case?
没
No.
我能不能问你几个问题
Well, I just wondered if I could ask you some questions.
因为你和萨尔关系还挺好的
Seeing as you and Sal were so close and everything.
可以 如果我能想起来的话
Sure, if I can remember stuff.
五年 很久了
Five years is a long time.
我能录音吗
Is it okay if I record it?
采访娜奥米·沃德 萨尔的好友
Interview one. Naomi Ward, Sal's best friend.
能跟我说下你记得的2019年4月19日星期五
Could you tell me everything that you remember
晚上发生的所有事情吗
about the events of the night of Friday, the 19th of April 2019?
我们都在麦克斯家玩超级马里奥派对 萨尔早早就走了
We were all at Max's playing Super Mario Party, Sal left early.
我们都有谁
Who's "we"?
杰克 麦克 斯萨尔还有我
Jake, Max, Sal, and me.
萨尔具体什么时侯离开的
And what time did Sal leave exactly?
晚上10点半
10:30 p.m.
我之所以记得 是因为我们点了披萨
I remember 'cause we ordered a pizza.
萨尔走的时候外卖♥♥员刚到
Sal left just as the delivery guy arrived.
他说他累了
He said he was tired.
皮普 你在哪儿呢
Pip! Where are you?
来啦
Just coming!
但他直到12点50才回家
But he didn't get back home until 12:50.
我不知道你想让我说什么
I don't know what you want me to say.
萨尔是个聪明人
Sal was a smart guy.
如果他杀了安迪 他怎么都得
If he'd killed Andie, you'd have thought
编个不在场证明吧
he would have at least come up with an alibi.
皮普
Pip!
萨尔有不在场证明
Sal had an alibi.
嘿 皮普
Hey, Pip.
嘿 爸 嗨 宝贝
Hi, Dad. Hi, my love.
网上内容如何
How's the Internet?
奇怪又压抑
Weird and depressing.
就是说没变化了
So, no change there, then.
家教怎么样
How's tutoring?
无聊 但老师工资也就那么点了
Boring... but a teacher's salary only stretches so far.
一起吃晚饭不 皮普 不用啦 谢谢
Join us for dinner, Pip?Not for me, thanks.
维克托会做墨西哥玉米卷 墨西哥大餐
Victor's making tacos, a whole Mexican feast.
好吧 好胃口
Okay. ¡Que, hombre!
嘿 皮普 别忘了你的笔记本
Hey, Pip, don't forget your notebook.
巴尼因为对人类的贡献被授予诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥
Barney was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for services to humanity,
成为第一个获得此殊荣的比尔德牧羊犬
the First Bearded Collie ever to do so.
那一年他登上了《时代》杂♥志♥的封面
That year he made the front cover of Time magazine,
猜猜他照片下面印着哪三句话
and guess what three words were printed underneath his picture?
要留胡子哦 哥们 要留胡子
"Stay beardy, folks.""Stay beardy, folks."
嗯 你睡着了
Yes, you're asleep.
你♥爸♥以前也给你讲这个故事 只不过主角是神奇狗甲虫
Your dad used to tell you that one, only it was Beetle the Wonderdog back then.
别跟乔什说哈
Don't tell Josh.
不记得了
Don't remember.
我一直在想你说的找工作的事
I've been thinking about what you said about getting a job,
我觉得你说得对 得走进现实世界
and I think you're right. Need to get out in the real world.
你能问问琳达 她那个黑斯廷的银婚派对
Would you ask Linda if she still needs waitresses
还要不要服务生吗
for the Hastings' silver wedding party?
当然可以 我明天会在读书俱乐部见到她
Yeah, of course. I am seeing her tomorrow at book club,
到时候我会问她的
so I'll ask her.
也许可以问问她 要不要两个人 卡拉也很感兴趣
Maybe ask if she needs two. Cara's really keen as well.
太好了
Great.
有学校同学来
There are people from school here.
我不知道还有银幕之星的主题
I didn't know there was a whole Stars of the Silver Screen theme.
这身衣服你穿得难受吗 挺难受的
Is yours chafing? Mine's really chafing.
我只要找麦克斯问件事 然后我们就能走了
I just need to ask Max one thing and then we can go.
来啦 很有意思的 我们这是秘密行动
Come on. It's fun. We're undercover.
过来
Come on.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Thank you very much!
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们都在麦克斯家玩超级马里奥派对
We were all at Max's playing Super Mario Party.
萨尔具体什么时候离开的
And what time did Sal leave exactly?
晚上10点半
10:30 p.m.
你得马上过来
You need to come here right now.
因为我让你来啊 贝卡
Because I'm telling you, Becca.
贝卡 靠
Becca! Fuck!
女儿们就这样 对吧
Daughters, eh?
有人吗
Hello?
你好
Hi.
你一直在跟踪我
You've been stalking me.
我想问你几个问题
I'd like to ask you some questions.
该去演讲了
It's time for the speeches.
不会很久的
Won't take long.
你能为我做什么
What are you gonna do for me?
你说什么
Sorry?
礼尚往来 对吧
Quid pro quo, you know?
这样吧 我回答你一个问题 你就得喝一口酒
Tell you what. Every time I answer a question, you have to take a shot.
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
真无聊
Well, that's boring.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
8月3日 采访麦克斯·黑斯廷
August 3rd, interview with Max Hastings.
这是审讯吗
Is this an interrogation?
2019年4月19日星期五
On Friday, the 19th of April 2019,
杰克萨尔和娜奥米都在你家玩超级马里奥派对
Jake, Sal, and Naomi were all at yours playing Super Mario Party.
其实是FIFA足球 但继续吧
It was FIFA, but carry on.
萨尔什么时候走的
What time did Sal leave?
先喝
Mm-mm. Down the hatch.
晚上10点半 是这样 我不知道你想干嘛
10:30 p.m. Look, I don't know what you want.
那不过就是个普通的周五晚上
It was a standard Friday evening.
杰克跟我玩Xbox 喝得烂醉
Jake and I just played Xbox and got pissed.
娜奥米呢
What about Naomi?
娜奥米不见了
Naomi was MIA.
她干嘛去了
What was she doing?
剧集 | 好女孩的谋杀调查指南(2024) | 导航列表