剧集 | 好女孩的谋杀调查指南(2024) | 导航列表
五年前新年夜
On New Year's five years ago,
我跟麦克斯和杰克一起出去玩
I was out with Max and Jake.
九 八
Nine! Eight!
七 六 五 四 三 二 一
Seven! Six! Five! Four! Three! Two! One!
该死
Shit, shit, shit.
回车里去
Get back in the car.
他不动了
He's not moving.
我让你♥他♥妈♥的回车上去
I said get back in the fucking car.
你刚打给的谁
Who did you call?
一个朋友
A friend.
几天后
A few days later,
报纸上登了新闻
it was in the papers.
发生了一起肇事逃逸
There'd been a hit-and-run.
重伤男子在医院里
A man was seriously injured in hospital.
没提到我们
There was no mention of us.
我不知道麦克斯跟谁通的电♥话♥
I don't know who Max spoke to,
但他基本上让我们从这件事中消失了
but he basically made our part in it disappear.
我们从没跟别人说过
We never told anyone.
然后 几个月后
And then, months later,
安迪失踪了
after Andie went missing,
就在警方问过我们萨尔情况之后
just after the police interviewed us about Sal,
我们收到了一张送到麦克斯家的纸条
we got a note delivered to Max's house.
上面有指示
It had instructions on it.
我们必须告诉警方 我们撒谎了
We had to tell the police that we lied,
萨尔10:30离开的麦克斯家
that Sal had left Max's at 10:30,
删除那之后拍到的所有的萨尔照片
delete any photos taken of Sal after that time.
如果你们不照做呢
And if you didn't?
他们会告诉全世界 我们是肇事逃逸的当事人
They'd tell the world that we were in a hit-and-run...
我们把一个人扔下等死
that we left a man to die.
这么长时间以来
All this time,
你一直让人们相信萨尔有罪
you've been letting people believe that Sal's guilty
而他不可能犯罪
when he couldn't have done it!
这并不容易
It hasn't been easy.
我最好的朋友 因为我的所作所为自杀了
My best friend killed himself because of what I did.
我憋在心底五年 差点要了我的命
I've held on to that for five years, and it's almost killed me.
天
Oh, dear.
她又发病了
She having another one of her episodes?
我都告诉她了
I've told her everything.
为什么告诉她呢
Why would you do that?
我们差点撞死一个人
A man nearly died because of us.
因为你太懦弱 不敢承认萨尔死了
And because you were too much of a coward to own up to it, Sal died!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我这是为了保护我们
I did it to protect us.
人死不能复生
We can't bring him back.
拜托 我们说好了的
Come on. We made a pact.
别这么做 诺姆斯
Don't do this, Gnomes.
已经做了
It's already done.
我有证据
I have proof.
什么证据
What proof?
你漏掉了这个
You missed this one.
我早知道这个的存在 但我没告诉你
I knew it was there, but I didn't tell you
因为我希望有一天 我能勇敢起来
'cause I hoped one day I'd be brave enough.
是安迪失踪那晚
It was taken at 12:06 a.m.
凌晨00:06拍的
on the night Andie disappeared.
拍照的人是萨尔
Sal's taking the picture.
操
Fuck!
你做了什么 你个蠢贱♥人♥
What have you done, you stupid, stupid bitch?
要付出代价的人不止我一个
It's not just me that's gonna go down for this. Hm?
你会毁了她的人生 你知道吗
You're gonna destroy her life, you know that?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
跳舞
Dance.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我们得聊聊
We need to talk.
就是说勒索他们的人杀了安迪
So, whoever blackmailed them killed Andie.
现在一切就都说得通了 她一直都很害怕
Everything makes sense now. She's been terrified this whole time.
她会是什么下场
What's gonna happen to her?
她对警方撒谎
She lied to the police.
我猜她可能会坐牢吧
I guess she could go to prison.
她为什么不告诉我
Why didn't she tell me?
可能这就是她一直藏起来的那部分
Maybe it was just a part of herself that she kept hidden.
她可能觉得太羞愧了
She was probably too ashamed.
理应如此
She should be.
她做了这事 不代表她就不是好人了
Just because she did this thing does not mean she's not a good person.
别说了
Don't.
我不能再失去任何人了
I'm just not sure I can lose anybody else.
等等
Wait.
如果还有其他办法证明萨尔清白呢
What if there's another way we can prove Sal's innocence?
怎么证明
How?
我现在还不知道 但
I don't know yet, but...
你愿意为了我们这么做吗
You'd do that for us?
我愿意为你做任何事
I'd do anything for you.
谁啊
Who goes there?
来帮我包装吧
Come help me wrap.
好
Okay.
你妈说你俩聊过了
Your mother says you had a chat.
从小到大 我很清楚自己想要什么
You know, growing up, I knew so clearly what I wanted.
我想要个家
I wanted a family,
我想要稳定
and I wanted stability.
经济稳定
Financial stability.
但这些你之前就有
But you had that.
是 我都有了
Yes. I had it all.
但这是有代价的
But it came at a cost.
我一直在工作
I was working all the time,
虽然我经济状况是稳定的
and while I had financial stability...
但我并没有稳定的感觉
I didn't feel stable.
我没有外遇
I wasn't having an affair.
我只是离开 整理下自己
I just left to get my shit together.
你为什么回来
Why'd you come back?
因为 小不点
Because, chicken,
我意识到 我需要做出改变
I realised that I needed to make some changes,
而你妈妈 你 你弟
and your mother and you and your brother
并不是问题所在
were not the problem.
而且我想你们了
And I missed you.
巴尼 宝贝儿 怎么了
Hey, Barney-Boo, what's up?
来
Come on.
巴尼 过来
Barney, come here!
我就在这呢 来抓我呀
I'm right here. Come and get me.
来
Come on.
巴尼 过来
Barney, come on.
你好
Hi.
我叫皮普·菲茨-阿莫比 过去几个月里
My name's Pip Fitz-Amobi, and for the last few months,
我一直在调查安迪·贝尔案
I've been investigating the Andie Bell case.
明天我会在这里发布整个故事
I'm going to publish the whole story right here tomorrow,
所以 请持续关注
so tune in.
顺便说一下
Oh, and just so you know,
他们抓错人了
they got the wrong person.
你好
Hi.
我叫皮普·菲茨-阿莫比 过去几个月里
My name's Pip Fitz-Amobi, and for the last few months,
我一直在调查安迪·贝尔案
I've been investigating the Andie Bell case.
你说得对
You were right.
我就不该怀疑萨尔
I never should've doubted Sal.
就是说你有萨尔无罪的证据
So, if you've got proof Sal's innocent,
那你为什么在这发视频 而不是拿去给警方
why are you here posting videos instead of showing the police?
你不想让娜奥米惹上麻烦
You don't want to get Naomi in trouble.
你开玩笑吧
You're joking.
我们知道萨尔是无辜的
We know that Sal's innocent.
但单凭一张照片 我不确定
But on its own, I'm not sure the photo's enough
能说服警方
to prove it to the police.
我们可以试试 我只是要求再给我几个小时
We can try. I'm just asking for a few more hours.
做什么呢
To do what?
剧集 | 好女孩的谋杀调查指南(2024) | 导航列表