剧集 | 好女孩的谋杀调查指南(2024) | 导航列表
安迪贩毒
Andie sold drugs.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
我跟她买♥♥过货
I was one of her customers.
她主要是在灾难派对上 卖♥♥萨尔讨厌的毒品
She sold them at Calamity parties mainly. Sal hated drugs.
灾难派对热闹嘈杂 让人汗流决背
Calamity is hot and sweaty and noisy
而自乱的让人意乱情迷
and just a little bit fucked up in all the best ways.
你是个好女孩 皮普
You're such a good girl, Pip.
你真的准备好了吗
Are you really ready for that?
那么 各位 我真的想去灾难派对
So, guys, I really want to go to a Calamity party.
你想去吗
You want to what?
我知道我平时不太像这种人
I realise it's somewhat out of character.
"不太像"一点都不沾边 好吧
"Somewhat"? Try a-lot-what.
好呀 九年级开始 我就一直想去灾难派对了
Yes! I've been dying to go to a Calamity since, like, year nine.
皮普 你不喜欢派对的 他们说凡事都要试试
Pip, you hate parties. They say try everything once.
原话应该是"人生只有一次 及时行乐"吧
I believe the acronym is "YOLO."
没错 我才不要去电影学院 之前连个正经派对都没参加过
Exactly. I can't go to film school until I've been to a proper party.
而且安特也会去
Plus, Ant will be there.
露比·福克斯克罗夫特也会去呀
As will Ruby Foxcroft.
闭嘴 喝你的低脂酸奶吧
Shut up and eat your Müller Light.
听说每学期开始 都会办灾难派对
I heard there's a Calamity at the start of every term.
怎么才能找到它呢
How do we find it?
各位 我们这种人是不会被邀请的 这些事都秘而不宣的
Guys, people like us don't get invited. These things are super secret.
是 更不用说这派对 是出了名的放荡形骸了
Yeah, and not to mention infamously debauched.
纵向第12个 尖酸刻薄
Twelve down. "Acrimonious."
幸好我们很擅长解决问题
Lucky we're such good problem solvers, then.
好 我们任务是弄清楚
Right, our task is to work out when and where
下次灾难派对的时间地点 以及如何进去
the next Calamity will be and how to gain access.
抱歉
Ow. Sorry. Sorry.
怎么了
Ooh! What's wrong?
没事 没事
It's fine, it's fine.
我刚给贝卡·贝尔的贴点赞了
I just liked Becca Bell's post.
毫无意义 没人发任何蛛丝马迹
This is pointless. No one's posted anything incriminating.
黑色丝带显然是个线索 我在林子里见过
The black ribbons are clearly a clue. I've seen them in the woods.
等等 看
Wait. Look.
再睡五个晚上
"Five more sleeps."
周六有个派对
There's a party this Saturday.
终于回了
Guys, Naomi's just replied. Finally.
显然她去过灾难派对
Apparently, when she used to go to Calamities,
位置会在派对那周 周一中午分享出来
the location was shared at midday the Monday before the party.
那就是 现在
But that's like... Now!
很喜欢你发的舞蹈挑战
Love that dance challenge you posted.
很惊讶 竟然没火起来
I'm surprised it didn't trend.
那个有1300个赞
It got 1,300 likes.
还不赖
It's not bad.
但我觉得如果你真想上推荐页面
But I suppose if you really want to hit those FYPs,
你得明白算法是怎么算的
you have to game the algorithm.
是么 听起来挺复杂的 才不是
Oh, yeah? Sounds complicated. No.
只要调整下你的可见设置
Just have to adjust your visibility settings.
你愿意的话 我可以帮你弄
I could do it for you if you like.
行
Fine.
快点 小皮普
Come on, Pip-squeak.
我还得去上西语课呢 没问题
I've gotta go to Spanish. Sí, por supuesto.
马上了哈
One more second.
搞定
Done!
准备爆火吧
Prepare to viralize.
你刚是说"爆火"吗
Did you just say "viralize"?
今天就到这里 各位 下周前读完第二章
That's it, folks. Read chapter two by next week.
我试过数字转码 以防这个是坐标
I've tried it as a numerical code in case they're coordinates,
也试了变位 以防是地址
an anagram in case it's an address.
这看起来不像英语啊
That doesn't look like English.
我有听课
I was listening.
我觉得你对哥特小说中悲情谬误的观点很到位
I thought your point on pathetic fallacy in the Gothic novel was spot on.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是个破译游戏
It's a code-breaking game.
我们必须用密♥码♥"黑色香蕉熊"找到一个地点
We have to find a location using the code "black banana bears."
就像"三词定位"一样吗
Oh, like What3words?
是哦 我真是傻
Oh, of course! I'm so stupid!
你绝对是个天才
You are a certified genius.
"黑色香蕉熊"
"Black banana bears."
靠 荒郊野外啊
Shit. It's in the middle of nowhere.
就是说这个安迪的上家
So, this guy Andie was selling for,
可能就是秘密老男人
we think he's Secret Older Guy?
有这可能
Could be.
他也可能跟秘密老男人没关系
Or he could have nothing to do with Secret Older Guy.
也许安迪只是卷入了一桩失败的毒品交易
Maybe Andie was just involved in a drug deal gone wrong.
不管是哪种 我们都得找到这个毒贩
Either way, we need to find this dealer.
怎么找 很简单 我亲爱的华生
How though? Elementary, my dear Watson.
我现在不想争这个 但我不是华生
I'm not gonna get into this right now, but I am not Watson.
行吧 我显然是福尔摩斯
Okay, well, I am clearly Sherlock.
错 我有性感的康伯巴奇的气质
Nah, I've got that sexy Cumberbatch energy,
你显然是马丁·弗里曼
and you're clearly Martin Freeman.
太荒谬了
That is ridiculous.
别转移话题 计划是什么
Don't get sidetracked. What's the plan?
麦克斯说 毒贩可能会去灾难派对
Max said the dealer could be at a Calamity,
所以 这周六我会去派对
so I'll be attending one this Saturday.
我要跟着毒品走
I need to follow the drugs.
皮普 你不能大摇大摆的走到某个毒贩面前 然后说
Pip, you can't just waltz up to some dealer and be like,
嘿 那次谋杀是怎么回事
"Hey, what's the craic with that murder?"
你也可以一起去呀
You could come too.
我知道萨尔死后 大家对你很不友好
I know people were awful to you after Sal died.
这次你得靠你自己了 别冲动
You're on your own for this one. Don't do anything rash.
朋友 这话就是华生会说的
That, my friend, is classic Watson.
你觉得哪件更适合穿去派对 羊毛衫 针织衫
Which one says "party" to you more? Fleece? The knit?
都不行
Neither.
行吧 说吧
All right, spill the tea.
说什么
What tea?
你显然是因为案子才想去的
You obviously want to go because of the case.
我就不能是想"及时行乐"吗
Can't I just be trying to YOLO?
根本说不通
That doesn't even make sense.
要见到露比了 开心吗
Excited to see Ruby?
我配不上她 谁说的
Ugh. She's way out of my league. Says who?
你很风趣
You're funny.
善良
You're kind.
嘿 你牙齿很好看
Hey, you've got great teeth.
你连续三年赢得了哗哗测试(多阶段体能测试)
You won the bleep test three years in a row.
像酷儿布狄卡女王一样 去征服吧
Go forth and conquer like a queer Boudica.
好啦 冷静
All right, calm down.
别太晚过去
Let's not get there too late.
我记得娜奥米说灾难派对 可能会办到很晚
I remember Naomi saying Calamities can get dark.
你俩要出门
You two off out?
是 去个派对
Uh, yeah, just to a party.
你俩什么时候开始去派对了
Since when do you two go to parties?
派对
Party, huh?
什么派对 不是疯玩的那种
What party? It's not a "party" party,
更像是社交聚会
more like a social gathering.
从我钱包里拿点钱 好打车回家 好吧
Well, take some money from my wallet for a cab home, yeah?
好的
Will do.
记住
Oh, and remember,
要有人让你们嗑药 先只吃一半 明白吗
if anyone offers you any drugs, just take half first, okay?
不 我们不烦你了 走了
No. Shh... No. Let's get rid of you. Come on.
或者就沾一点 不行
Maybe just a dab. No. No, no.
我们就这么认识的呀 才不是 亲爱的
That's how we met. No, dear!
回忆啊 走啦
Memories. Off we go.
他开玩笑的 才不是
He's joking. That's not...
才不是这样
That's not real.
拜 走啦
Goodbye. Come on.
我只想说你♥爸♥妈是理想父母
I'm just saying your parents are like the dream.
他们很有意思 思想共通
They're fun, intellectual equals...
对中年人来说很性感
hot for middle-aged people.
他们才不性感呢 公平讲 有点哦
They're not hot. To be fair, they kind of are.
剧集 | 好女孩的谋杀调查指南(2024) | 导航列表