剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
security designation: Frost.
安保代号♥ 弗罗斯特
But we are the true architects of the plague.
但是我们是瘟疫的真正缔造者
The Army of the 12 Monkeys - they're watching me.
十二猴军团 他们在监视着我
I'm running out of time.
我快没有时间了
The answer is among you.
答案就在你们之中
Please, Cole, remember,
科尔 请记得
death can be undone.
人可以起死回生
Love cannot.
爱情却不能
I thought you said you were done with that thing.
我以为你说你已经受够了那东西
I am now.
现在是了
Titan's system has processed the code.
泰坦的系统已经处理了代码
Our machine is ready.
我们的机器准备好了
How about one more smoke?
再抽支烟怎么样
Watch it...
小心
All right.
好
You know,
你知道
I always meant to ask you
我总是想问你
where you got these things.
你在哪弄到的这些东西
At Raritan. I planted tobacco.
在拉里坦 我种植烟草
Out back.
后面
Next to the cucumbers.
黄瓜地旁边
James...
詹姆斯
thank you.
谢谢你
You made a promise,
你曾许下了承诺
which you kept...
你保证
that we see the end together.
我们会一起看到结局
And we have.
我们也看到了
You know,
你知道
I don't think I've ever
我不认为我告诉过你
told you what you mean to me.
你对我的意义
I, uh,
我
I had two mothers.
我有两个母亲
I'm glad that you're here with me,
很高兴在最后
at the end.
你和我在一起
Initiate Splinter Sequence.
启动分♥裂♥序列
It's never been about if.
从来都没有如果的事情
It's always been when--
而是
when we'll face the next epidemic
我们一起面对下场瘟疫
or the next pandemic.
或是传染病的时候
In Athens, 430 BC, typhoid.
雅典 公元前430年 伤寒
A thousand years later, the Justinian plague
一千年前 查士丁尼瘟疫
ravages the Byzantine Empire.
席卷了拜占庭帝国
In the 14th century, the Black Death
14世纪 黑死病
destroys most of Europe.
摧毁了大半个欧洲
Ancient history, right?
远古历史 对吧
Not exactly.
也不全是
Dr. Railly.
莱利医生
You know, I might be getting the hang of this.
我还挺得心应手的
I had to push through, though.
总之 我得完成任务嘛
I feel kind of out of it today,
我今天觉得有点迷迷糊糊的
like there's something I forgot to do or...
就像是忘记了做什么事情
something I'm supposed to do.
或是本应该做什么事情似的
I don't know, I'm probably just tired.
我不知道 也许就是太累了吧
I'm gonna go home and crash,
回家好好休息
see how I feel in...
看看会不会好点
Let me call you back.
我待会再打给你
I'm sorry, ma'am, I got nothing.
对不起女士 我没找到
No, there--there has to be.
不 肯定有的
There's no James Cole anywhere.
这没有叫詹姆斯·科尔的人
607.
Suite 607. It's a permanent residence.
607套间 永久居留的
Yeah, they stopped selling off those rooms
是的 从1940年起
back in the 1940s.
就不对外定那种房♥间了
Ma'am?
女士
You can't get back to a place you've never been.
你回不到你没去过的地方
Can't travel through time,
不能穿越时间
except second by second.
除非一秒一秒的找
And if there is a future,
如果有未来的话
it's because of you,
是因为你
because of them.
因为他们
The family I loved,
我爱的家人们
but never knew.
但却不认识他们
In this future,
在这个未来里
most never met,
大多数人都不会相遇
but some were meant to.
但是有些人是命中注定会相遇
Brilliant minds,
聪明的人
passing the day with simple routines.
却简单的过完一天
And if you believe in fate,
如果你相信命运
you might believe that
你也许会相信
sons are fated to their fathers...
有些人注定是父子
And brothers to their brothers.
有些人注定是兄弟
We change some...
我们改变了一些
And some...
还有一些
Not at all.
不是所有
Some just lived for each other...
有些人是为了彼此而活着
For their children.
为了他们的孩子
Once,
曾经
in another lifetime,
在另一段人生中
we saved 7 billion.
我们救了七十亿人
But in this time,
但是这次
this life,
这段人生
I'm happy saving one at a time.
我很高兴我能一次救一个
Low dose of antibiotics.
低剂量的抗生素
I think she'll be just fine.
我认为她会没事的
And at the end of each night,
在每晚结束的时候
for a reason I still can't quite remember...
出于某种原因 我记不太清了
there's a thing that I say to the sunset--
但有件我会对夕阳说的事
a hope
一个希望
that I speak out loud.
我会大声说出来
See you soon.
待会见
Well, it ain't heaven.
这可不是天堂
Just the Keys.
只是钥匙
Jennifer?
詹妮弗
Hi, Otter Eyes.
水獭眼 你好啊
Is this real?
这是真的吗
Kind of the wrong one to ask.
你可能问错人了
What did I always say to you about endings?
关于结尾 我以前都怎么说的
The right one...
正确的那个
The one-- the one that you choose.
是你选择的那个
But sometimes,
但是有些时候
it's the one someone else chooses for you.
是别人给你选好的那个
There may come a day when a single life for 7 billion
也许有一天七十亿人的命
is one too many.
都比不上那一条
Consider this, then.
到时候再说
No matter what, save the one.
不管怎样 救这一个
I thought you said you were done with that thing.
我以为你说你已经不对这件事感兴趣了
I am now.
我现在是这样觉得的
Jones.
琼斯
She scrubbed you from the timeline.
她把你从时间线上除掉了
Primary code initiated...
质数序列启动
with one minor edit to causality.
加上对因果关系的小修改
This you--the last you--
这个你 最后一个你
she made sure time spit you out somewhere.
她确保把你传送到其他地方
What use are the unwritten laws of the universe
如果你不打破一条宇宙的自然法则的话
if you can't break at least one?
它又有什么用呢
What about the risk? What--what about...
那有什么风险吗 比如
manipulating time?
操控时间
Oh, time knows.
时间知道的
Time...time...
时间 时间
But it also knows
但是它也知道
it owes you one.
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表