剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
I hear of whispers amongst some of the Elders.
我听闻长者中有流言
They speak of The Witness...
他们谈论见证者的时候
as if it were not me.
仿佛那不是我
What do you say of this?
你对此怎么看
We were promised the Red Forest.
你曾允诺我们红色森林的到来
My promise. And it has not come.
我的允诺 但它并没有到来
You've lost faith.
你失去了信仰
Athan Cole was Primary.
艾森·科尔曾经是质点
The path to the Red Forest would have been clear to him.
他曾经知晓红色森林的路
Is it clear to you, Olivia?
奥莉薇亚 你是否知晓
Next.
下一个
Enough. You have their faith.
够了 他们信任你
All they ask for is your foresight.
他们只想知道你的预见
A plan in return.
一个计划 作为报答
I will bring them the Red Forest as promised.
我会履行诺言 带来红色森林
Perhaps you should not have killed Athan Cole.
也许你不该杀了亚森·科尔
He was a Primary-- a seer.
他是质点 是先知
He could have been paradoxed.
他本可以引发悖论
The Red Forest begun anew.
开启一个新的红色森林
The only benefit of the past is that we can learn from it.
过去的唯一好处就是我们可以吸取经验
The Messengers were stopped by James and Cassandra,
信使已经被詹姆斯和卡珊德拉截住
Red Forest will not come from paradoxing primaries.
引发悖论的质点是不会带来红色森林的
There must be another more permanent option.
一定还有一个更长久的选择
What option?
什么选择
Leave me.
你走吧
The Witness has spoken.
见证者开口了
Your grace. I asked to be left alone.
大人 我让你们全部离开
We must not fear doubt.
我们必不能畏惧疑问
Certainty is the faith of cowards.
确定性才是懦夫的信仰
I understand every order I must give to maintain the cycle.
我能理解为了维持这个轮回下的每一个命令
The Messengers, The Guardians, James and Cassandra,
信使 守护者 詹姆斯和卡珊德拉
their son, the creation of Titan--
他们的孩子 泰坦的诞生
all except for one. The first.
除了 最初的那个
To whom was this order given?
那是向谁下达的命令
Myself.
我自己
Was it easy? He didn't even notice.
轻松吗 他丝毫没察觉
Here.
给
Here, I got this for you. I don't like it.
给你带了这个 我不喜欢
You should drink it, Liv. All of it, okay?
喝掉 小莉 喝完它
You're not gonna be able to do this much longer.
你撑不了多久的
It looks great. You want some mascara?
看上去好棒 来点睫毛膏吗
What is it?
那个是什么
It makes your eyes look pretty.
让你的眼睛变美的
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
真的 对呀
You don't need that.
你根本不需要嘛
So beautiful.
太美了
Ah, all right, sister. All right.
拉勾 亲爱的 好
It's all right.
没事的
We're gonna get out of here.
我们会逃出去的
Together.
不离不弃
Olivia!
奥莉薇亚
Take this. I'll distract them.
拿上这个 我去分散他们的注意力
I know where to find you.
我知道哪儿去找你
Olivia!
奥莉薇亚
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Ready when you are, Olivia.
我时刻准备着 奥莉薇亚
You're pregnant.
你怀孕了
What?
怎么
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
No. Should I?
不知道 我应该知道吗
How far along are you?
还要多久生产
None of your business.
与你何干
Looks like three to four months.
我看还有三四个月
Who's the father? Leave me alone.
孩子他爸是谁 别来烦我
I once found myself in a similar situation.
我曾与你处境相仿
Pregnant.
身怀六甲
In a place that wasn't safe for me or my child.
身在对我和我的孩子都非安全之处
Seems I can't run far enough.
看来我跑不了多远
I wish this part would just end.
我真希望一切能早点结束
It will. Later, you might miss it.
会结束的 但不久你又会开始怀念
The bad parts are all I have left to remember my son.
我对我儿子的回忆尽是这些苦难
At least then, he was a part of me.
至少那会儿 他还是我的一部分
Did he die?
他去世了吗
I'm not sure.
我不确定
I'm sorry.
真为你抱歉
My mother wants something for mine.
我的母亲想对我的孩子做的事
Something I don't.
我并不想
She believes something I don't.
她相信一些我并不相信的事
And she wants me to make a terrible choice.
她想让我做出一个糟糕的选择
And it's only a matter of time before she gets me.
她迟早会找到我的
I have nowhere else to go.
我无路可走
What are you doing?
你在做什么
It's a pressure point.
这是个穴位
It'll help with the nausea.
有助于减轻恶心
What does she want with your child?
她想对你的孩子做什么
Something wrong.
坏事
The army of the 12 Monkeys.
十二猴军团
How do you know about them?
你怎么知道
We have a history. I know what they're capable of.
我们有过节 我知道他们能做出什么来
Of what you're capable of. You don't know me.
你能做什么 你不了解我
I need you to prove that to me.
我需要你向我证明
Tell me why you're here.
告诉我为什么你在这
Your time has come. Your time has come, sweetling.
是时候了 是时候了 亲爱的
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
Our symbol in the ancient script.
来自古老经♥文♥的我们的标志
Number 2, mirrored.
镜面对称的数字二
The end...
是结束
And the beginning.
也是开始
The Witness wants to meet you, Olivia.
见证者期待与你相会 奥莉薇亚
It is the greatest of honors.
这是无上荣耀
Drink.
喝吧
You are walking through a red forest.
你正穿过一片红色森林
And the grass is tall.
草长得很高
My sweet, tell me.
我的孩子 告诉我
What did the Witness command of you?
见证者指示你做什么
Why? Why?
为什么 为什么
Why does he ask this of me?
他为什么这样要求我
I don't understand why.
我不明白
Do you doubt the Witness?
你怀疑见证者吗
Listen to me.
听我说
You don't have to become anything you don't want to be.
你不必成为自己不想成为的人
We can change things for you.
我们能为你改变世界
What do you mean?
什么意思
I want to help you.
我想帮你
I have no need for sacrifice.
我不需要牺牲
No desire for children.
不想要孩子
Why would I ask myself this?
我为什么要自己这样
This cycle- These endless loops,
这个循环 这些无尽的循环
we call them the Great Djinn.
我们称之为伟大神灵
No beginning and no end.
没有开始和结束
Unbreakable.
牢不可破
This memory is merely proof of an order you will give.
这段记忆仅仅是你下达命令的证据
I remember Cassandra Railly.
我记得卡珊德拉·莱利
She spoke of being pregnant. Losing a child.
她说她怀孕了 失去了一个孩子
The chronology doesn't make sense in her timeline.
但是在她的时间线里 时序却没有意义
She's dead.
她已经死了
Are you certain?
你确定吗
You.
你
Your fortune is remarkable.
你运气真好
No, no, no.
不不不
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表