剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
the future taught me anything...
未来教会了我什么
it was the peace of a simple life...
那就是平静的简单生活
of hunting, fishing...
狩猎 钓鱼
of quiet moments away from the world.
远离世界的安静时刻
He lived like I was raised.
他的生活方式和我一样
I knew your father before I ever knew his name."
在得知你父亲名字之前 我就认识他了
She didn't make it.
她死了
I'm sorry.
对不起
She kept calling for you.
她一直在喊你的名字
Marion, right?
玛丽安 是吗
I'm Matthew.
我叫马修
"Why did I stay?
我为什么留了下来
To protect him, should they ever come?
为了保护他 他们应该来吗
Or was it because,
还是因为
for all my mother's talk of causality and eventuality,
虽然我母亲一直在说因果关系和可能发生的事
I'd finally found something that felt like fate?
我最终还是找到了一些类似命运的东西呢
Every day, I thought about leaving.
每一天 我都想着离开
And every day, he gave me a reason to stay."
但是每一天 他都给了我留下的理由
Teach me.
教我吧
Yeah... she's a stubborn one.
她没这么容易修
"She"?
她
A car like this, it gets you where you're going,
这种车会带你去到你要去的地方
points you straight,
指导你方向
kicks back when you hit the wrong gear.
在你弄错齿轮后反击你
She's definitely a woman.
她绝对是个女的
I just can't get her running.
我就是不能让重新跑起来了
Well, my father used to say,
我爸爸曾经说过
"The common core of all great achievement
"所有伟大成就的共同核心
is failure."
是失败"
I like that.
我喜欢这句话
Fancy way of saying,
"唯一的失败就是放弃"的
"The only failure is giving up."
好听的版本
Will you hold that in place right there?
你能帮拿着这个吗
Let me get in here with this.
我来拿这个看看里面
"He was kind, honest."
"他是个善良 诚实的人"
"He made me laugh."
"他逗我笑"
"I knew we would never grow old together,
"我知道我们不可能白头偕老
but I loved him anyway."
但不管怎样我都爱他"
"Timeless and without hesitation."
"永远爱他 毫不犹豫"
"I wanted it to last."
"我希望这一切能一直持续下去"
"But I knew I couldn't stay."
"但我知道我待不久"
"For him...
"为了他
for you..."
为了你"
"For all those we've yet to save."
"为了那些还需要被救的人"
"I told you this was a love story,
"我告诉过你这是个爱情故事
and it is."
这就是我说的"
"Not just of a woman for a man..."
"不只是一个男人的女人"
"But a father for his son."
"而是儿子的父亲"
"This letter, James,
"这封信 詹姆斯
is the last story I have left to tell you."
是我要给你讲的最后一个故事了"
"The first, I think you know."
"第一个 我觉得你知道"
"Thank you, James."
"谢谢你 詹姆斯"
"You saved my life when I was a child."
"你在我小时候救了我的命"
"You saved my soul when you were born."
"你在你出生的时候拯救了我的灵魂"
"I was, in my life, proud to be a daughter..."
"我曾为我是个女儿而自豪"
"But proudest to be your mother."
"但让我自豪的事是我能成为你的母亲"
We had to tell you.
我们必须要告诉你
That should be your choice.
这应该是你的选择
For years, I was by myself,
这么多年来 我一直靠我自己
but I was never alone.
但我从不孤独
I saw you once, sitting in the park,
我见过你一次 坐在公园里
looking down at the luckiest little girl.
看着那个幸运的小女孩
The way you looked at me,
用你看我的方式
the way you're looking at me now...
就像你现在看我的这个样子
And I wondered how anyone could ever love anything that much.
我在想怎么会有人那么爱一个人
And I saw you.
然后我见到了你
I was there when you lost your father.
在你父亲去世的时候 我在那里
And I was there when you found your brother.
在你找到你兄弟的时候 我在那里
And I'll be there at the end, at the airport.
最后我也会在那里 在机场
I can't bear to say good-bye...
我不忍♥心和你说再见
Because when we do...
因为如果我们这样做了
this moment between the three of us...
这个属于我们三个的时刻
It will be over.
就会结束了
So, maybe...
那么 也许
one minute more?
再多待一分钟
There's still time.
还有时间
I'm the demon.
我是那个恶魔
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表