剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
But I'm not like you.
但我不像你
Who are you?
你是谁
I am Tihkoosue of the Siksika.
我是西克西卡的提克苏
You should really do movie trailers.
你应该去拍电影预告
You speak English.
你会说英语
When my family was killed,
我的家人被杀了之后
I was raised by your kind.
我是被你们这种人抚养大的
Later, I returned to this land.
之后 我回到了这片土地
Now...
现在
it bleeds.
我要流血
When I drink, I can see them.
当我喝下它的时候 我能看到他们
Who?
谁
The ones who sent you here from long ago.
很久之前把你送到这的人
Primaries?
质点吗
Where/when are they?
他们在哪 他们在哪年
I need to talk to them.
我要跟他们对话
I need to see what you see.
我要看你看到的东西
You must not.
你不能喝
Death is there.
死亡在那里
A watcher.
一个看守人
Looking for you.
在找你
Olivia.
奥莉薇亚
The Witness must never know of the weapon
见证者永远不能知道
that the Seers have made for you.
预言家给你的武器是什么
A weapon to destroy the demon.
摧毁恶魔的武器
How do we find it?
我们怎么找到它
Climb the steps.
你爬上楼梯
Ring the bell.
按响门铃
Climb the steps. Ring the bell.
你爬上楼梯 按响门铃
I-I used to hear that all the time
我以前总能听到
in my head.
我脑海中回荡着这句话
What does it mean?
这是什么意思
I don't know.
我不知道
16 people died in this machine
有16个人死在这个机器里
until one didn't.
直到有一天有一个人活下来了
It wasn't I who made it work.
不是我促成的成功
It was James Cole.
是詹姆斯·科尔
Well, it's a far cry from day one here.
这儿一开始就一片荒凉
Remember that?
还记得那时候吗
You were quite the performer.
你可真是个好演员
Seeking my attention, receiving hers.
找寻我的关注点 接收她的关注
What was her name?
她叫什么来着
Your assistant?
你的助手吗
Emma?
艾玛吗
She's just a kid.
她只是个孩子
Yeah, but you always had eyes for her.
但你总会多看她一眼
She was brilliant.
她很出色
And beautiful.
也很漂亮
I already had one of those.
我已经有这样的人了
I admit, it was not my finest hour.
我承认 那不是我最值得称赞的时候
Eventually, everything caught fire.
最终 所有东西都着火了
In the end, we scrapped the program for Splinter
最后 因为没有足够的能源支持
'cause there was never enough power to make it...
支持正常运转
make it run properly.
我们取消了分♥裂♥计划
There was never enough power.
从来都没有足够的能源
What is it?
这是什么
Space without time,
没有时间的空间
it's a where without a when.
是某个没有时间的地方
It's the Hartle-Hawking state.
这是哈特尔-霍金状态
Kat, they're not building Titan
卡特 他们不是为了穿越时空
so that they can travel across time.
而建造了泰坦
They wanna punch a hole right through the middle of it.
他们想在时空中间插个洞出来
Titan can create a paradox that is big enough to--
泰坦能创造出个足够大的悖论
To melt away the structure of time and space.
来融掉时间和空间的架构
Yeah.
没错
The Red Forest.
红色森林
We're dead in the water.
我们被困住了
If Jennifer can't see anything, we got nowhere to go.
如果詹妮弗不能看到东西 我们就哪都去不了
Hey! What are you doing?
你要干什么
I have to see. I have to see!
我必须要看 我必须要看
It's too dangerous.
这太危险了
Jennifer?
詹妮弗
Jennifer!
詹妮弗
"Always forward, never backward."
"永远向前 不会回头"
"They created a weapon."
"他们创造了武器"
"The serpent was doomed."
"这条蛇的命运注定了"
Primaries.
质点
Oh, you fool.
你这个蠢货
She will hear.
她会听到
She will see.
她会看到
You will lead her straight to us.
你会把她引向我们
Tell me how to find the weapon.
告诉我怎么找到武器
Climb the steps.
爬上楼梯
Ring the bell.
按响门铃
Weapon?
武器
What weapon?
什么武器
When is this moment?
这是什么时候
Where?
这是哪
Ring the bell!
按响门铃
James.
詹姆斯
Dr. Railly.
莱利医生
1852.
1852年
She knows now.
她现在知道了
About the weapon.
关于武器的事
About everything.
所有的事
Oh, I hate needles.
我讨厌针
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Elliot's going back.
艾略特要回去了
I've got a lock on Mr. Cole's tether.
我锁定了科尔先生的序列
It's faint, but I can get you to their position.
虽然很微弱 但我能把你送到他们的位置
I'm going with him.
我和他一起去
And don't even for a moment suggest that I don't.
也别建议我不要这么做
Definitely yours.
必须是你的
Ours.
我们的
Kat?
卡特
I loved you, you know.
你知道的 我爱你
I did.
我知道
In my way.
以我的方式
I suppose
我猜是吧
I in mine.
我与你同在
All right.
好了
What did we used to say? Uh...
我们以前总说什么
Initiate...
启动
Splinter sequence.
分♥裂♥程序
The 12 Monkeys want to use Titan
十二猴子想用泰坦
to create the Red Forest.
创造红色森林
Whatever happened to paradoxing Primaries?
引发悖论的质点会发生什么
If you wanna destroy time, you need to create
如果你想毁掉时间 你要创造出
a paradox so big that it can't be undone, right?
足够大的破坏不了的悖论 对吗
You need a-a nuclear option.
你需要个核武器
So what do we do? Okay, well, Titan was built
那我们能做什么 泰坦在不同时间
in pieces and places all across time.
都放置了碎片的悖论
It was meant to be assembled all at once in a single moment.
本意是要在一个时刻一起组装好
Rome in a day. Exactly.
一天建成罗马 没错
And that out there is the main tower.
那边那个是主塔
That's the control center.
那是控制中心
That's where they wanna focus
那是他们想要集中
all these power upgrades.
升级力量的地方
Now, there should be a bunch of wagons full of power cores.
现在 应该有许多马车装满了能量中枢
Six of them. Maybe more.
有六辆马车 也许更多
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表