剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
to get that splinter suit working again, right?
那个分♥裂♥套装重新运转 对吗
Future asshole?
那个未来的混♥蛋♥
Right, so, if causality can work against us,
没错 所以 如果因果循环能跟我们作对
that means it can work for us,
那就意味着它也可以为我们所用
which means I should be all right.
也就是说我会成功的
Listen, present-day asshole, we're doing this together.
听着 现在的混♥蛋♥ 我们要一起完成这件事
No, there's no way this guy's coming here alone.
不 这些家伙不可能单独来这儿
We need eyes in the lobby.
我们需要在大厅看着
Nobody can leave here with that weapon except us.
除了我们没人能带着那个武器离开
Of course I'm sure.
我当然确定了
I hung my coat on the goddamn rack when I came in.
我进来的时候把外套挂在那个该死的衣架上了
You have a thief in this hotel.
你这酒店里有小偷
My deepest apologies, ma'am.
我深表歉意 女士
I'm sure it's a simple mistake.
我相信这只是个小小的失误
Excuse me.
不好意思
I'm coming.
来了
Sorry about that.
抱歉
Where is it?
东西在哪儿
Talk first.
先谈谈吧
You want a drink?
你想喝点什么
We have, uh, whiskey or whiskey.
我们这儿有 威士忌或者威士忌
Whiskey. Neat.
威士忌 纯的
The seller's in suite 607.
卖♥♥家在607套间
The Widow.
那个寡妇
Take her.
拿下她
I won't be long.
我马上回来
You're not Soviet. This I know.
你不是苏联人 这我很清楚
Did you kill them?
是你杀了他们吗
Money's all that matters.
钱才是最重要的
Show me.
给我看
Tell me...
告诉我
do you even know what you are buying?
你到底知不知道自己在买♥♥什么
A weapon.
一种武器
So claimed the Ahnenerbe.
阿南纳比是这么说的
Then again, no one really knows what it is.
但是 没人知道它到底是什么
I have a man waiting in the bar downstairs.
我派了一个人在酒吧楼下等着
He will give you a case made of lead.
他会给你一个铅制的箱子
Your weapon is inside.
你要的武器就在里面
No.
不
No, James. Are you shot?
不 詹姆斯 你中枪了吗
James. Can you talk?
詹姆斯 你能说话吗
Can you squeeze my hand?
你能握住我的手吗
Squeeze my hand. Come on, squeeze my hand.
握紧我的手 拜托 握紧我的手
Stay with me.
别离开我
Look at me.
看着我
Oh, God.
天哪
It's poison.
这是毒药
Dr. Railly!
莱利医生
What happened? Mr. Cole's signature--
怎么了 科尔先生的信♥号♥♥
I need you to send me back earlier,
我需要你把我早点送回去
to the beginning of the day, now.
送到今天刚开始的时候 马上
Why? He's dying.
为什么 他快要死了
I'm losing Mr. Cole's tether. I can't pull him back.
我找不到科尔先生的序列了 我没法拉他回来
What's happening to him? He was poisoned.
他怎么了 他被下毒了
Symptoms of induced paralysis. His vitals are fading.
症状包括麻木 他的体征正在消失
Send me back earlier. I can warn him.
送我回到早些时候 我就能提醒他了
Give me a few hours,
给我几小时
and I can send you back well before, days even.
我可以送你回到更久之前 甚至是几天之前
We have to send her back now.
我们现在就要送她回去
Mr. Cole's causality-- if he dies before we send her,
科尔先生是因果关系 如果他在送她回去之前死了
our timeline may shift.
时间线可能会改变
You need to go back before his tether breaks.
你需要在他的序列断开之前回去
Minutes earlier is the best I can do
几分钟之前是不用重新校准
without recalibrating.
能做的最大限度了
Do it.
开始吧
Dr. Railly, the risk of--
莱利医生 风险是
Paradox, I know. Ready.
悖论 我知道 准备
Initiating.
正在启动
Of course I'm sure.
我当然确定了
I hung my coat on the goddamn rack when I came in.
我进来的时候就把外套挂在衣架上了
You have a thief in this hotel. My deepest apologies, ma'am.
你们这里有贼 实在是抱歉 女士
I'm sure it's a simple mistake.
我相信这就是个小误会
Excuse me.
抱歉
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Seller's gonna be here any minute.
卖♥♥家马上就到了
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Moments from now, I'm gonna find you in here dying.
几分钟之后 我会发现你在这快要死了
The Tall Man's father--the one from the revival in '53--
大高个男人的爸爸 1953年的
he's here for the weapon, too.
他也是来这拿武器的
I need you to go downstairs,
我要你下楼
get other me, and go back to 2043.
找到另一个我 然后回到2043年
Did I get the weapon? No.
我拿到武器了吗 没有
You're going to die. The seller was here?
你要死了 卖♥♥方在吗
He dies, too. You're here now.
他也死了 现在你在这了
We can change things. We have the advantage.
我们能改变这些事 我们有了优势
I'm not going.
我不走
Don't do this to me.
别这么对我
Be right there!
马上就来
Listen, we need the weapon.
听着 我们需要这个武器
It's the only thing that matters now.
这是唯一重要的东西
It's not all that matters.
它不是唯一重要的东西
I'm coming.
来了
Sorry about that.
抱歉
Where is it?
在哪呢
Talk first.
先聊聊
You want a drink?
想喝点什么吗
We have, uh... Shit.
我这有 糟了
Whiskey or whiskey.
威士忌 或者 威士忌
I am guessing you didn't take the stairs.
我猜你没走楼梯
He's grown feet and inches
十几年前我们见过一面之后
in the decade since we last met.
他长高了好多
But you, not a day.
但是你 一点都没变
Traveler.
旅行者
Well done, son.
干得漂亮 儿子
Last we met, you spoke of love
我们上次见面 你谈到了爱
I have seldom felt since my own.
我很久没有感受到了
My first wife...
我的第一任妻子
Isabella.
伊莎贝拉
Lived on the same street,
住在同一条街上
played the same games,
玩着相同的游戏
loved the same things.
爱着同样的东西
Each other, most of all.
最多的是 彼此
Married and passed in the same house.
在同一幢房♥子里结婚 去世
I lost my faith there
在这我失去了信念
but found another.
但是找到了另一个
I didn't want Heaven.
我不想要天堂
I wanted her.
我想要她
And there's no tomorrow
这没有明天
but yesterday...
但是昨天
in the Red Forest.
在红森林里
It's no happily ever after. It's destruction.
之后就不是快乐了 是崩溃
It's freedom.
是自♥由♥
We live here in the past tense,
在过去时我们住在这里
trapped inside memory's perceptions.
被困在记忆的假象里
The after in the Red Forest--
在红森林之后
one can arrange moments into whatever you please.
你可以把时间安排成你想要的任何时候
Jacks and pick-up sticks
抓子游戏和挑竹签
on the same floor you dance on...
在你跳舞的同一层地板上
Where she never has to die.
她永远都不会死去的地方
Before the day is done,
在这一天结束之前
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表