剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
Elliot, dear God,
艾略特 天呐
don't tell me you...
别告诉我你
It's called Titan.
它被称为泰坦
That's enough, Hannah.
够了 汉娜
We should lock him up now
我们现在应该把他关起来
and decide how best to interrogate.
然后决定一下该怎么审他
That won't be necessary.
没这个必要
He built Titan.
他建造了泰坦
They didn't take his work. He gave it to them.
他们没有夺走他的成果 他拱手给他们的
How can you be so calm?
你怎么能这么淡定呢
Why aren't you ready to kill him right here and now?
你为什么不在此时此地就杀了他呢
There are few people
很少有人
whose death you consider more
能够比你嫁的人的死
than the one you marry, I assure you.
更加重要 相信我
But, Mother--
但是 妈妈
If you think I'm being merciful,
如果你觉得我现在只是仁慈
there are worse weapons.
有更狠毒的武器
Knives that cut deeper, slower,
能割得更深更慢的刀子
more painfully.
更痛苦
What is all this?
这都是什么
Welcome to the future, Elliot.
欢迎来到未来 艾略特
It's history.
这是历史
Is this Yup.
这是 对
All right, I want some goddamn answers,
够了 快告诉我该死的答案
and I want them now.
现在就告诉我
What the hell happened to...everything?
这一切 都怎么了
The past, the future, this place?
过去 未来 这个地方
What have you done with my machine?
你对我的机器做了什么
Don't you dare. What are you doing here?
你敢 你在这干什么
And who the hell is she?
她是什么人
Hannah, if you wouldn't mind,
汉娜 如果你不介意的话
I'd appreciate a moment alone with your father.
我想和你♥爸♥爸单独待一会
It's baby Titan.
婴儿时期的泰坦
Look what it's done to the land,
看看这片土地发生了什么
the trees. Makes sense.
这些树 讲得通
Where else would you build a time-traveling city
除了过去之外 你还会把穿梭时空的城市
but in the past?
建在哪呢
Why not in the future?
为什么不建在未来呢
No labor. Everyone's dead.
没有劳力 所有人都死了
Here, workers can disappear without question.
在这 工人可以一点问题都没有地消失
Let's get a closer look.
我们走近点看吧
Hey, the wagons.
看 马车
That's a Jonesy core.
那是个琼斯核心
Technology's brought in from the future.
技术是从未来带过来的
Framework's built here in the past.
框架是在过去建成的
Why would the Primaries bring us here?
质点为什么带我们来这
Why now?
为什么是现在
I don't know.
我不知道
Iceberg Titan before it goes all Titanic?
在泰坦成为泰坦尼克之前撞沉它
I mean, even I can see that.
我都能看出来
What do you mean, even you?
什么意思 什么叫你都能看出来
Got three of our boys facedown
叫三个我们的人
in the woods outside of town.
埋伏在镇子外的树林里
We got an outsider! Lock it down!
有外人进来了 锁起来
Over there!
在那
Whoa, bro, she just really saved your ass.
天呐 她是真的救了你的命了
Let's go.
走吧
I didn't know.
我不知道
I couldn't possibly know about this.
我不可能知道这些
Or her.
或者她
Start with this.
从这个开始
They were funding my research for years.
他们资助我的研究好几年了
They--they said it was insurance.
他们 他们说那是保险
Saving the future.
拯救未来
They played to your ego, Elliot.
他们利用了你的自大 艾略特
It's a very simple instrument.
那是个非常简单的设备
It was meant to outsource discovery--
本只是想用它来探索
not change history, just use it better.
不改变历史 只是更好地利用
I mean, you want a cure for cancer?
你想要癌症的解药吗
Give me a hundred years. I'll be back tomorrow.
给我一百年 我明天就回来
You are no savior.
你不是救世主
You're Oppenheimer in a blindfold.
你是被蒙蔽的奥本海默
And you're a mother.
而你成了一个母亲
So I guess we both became something
所以我们都成了那种
we never wanted to be.
自己不想成为的的人
I had a change of heart after you left.
你离开之后我换了心
I didn't leave.
我没有离开
I didn't choose this over you.
我没有选择这个而放弃你
You left me no choice but you, only you.
除了你之外你没有给我留下任何选择 只有你
You wanted a legacy.
你想要遗产
I wanted a family, Kat,
我想要一个家庭 卡特
something we could make together and...
一些我们可以一起建造的东西
watch it grow and invent itself or herself.
看它成长起来 变成他或者她
The shakes. What's with the shakes?
你手抖 手抖是怎么回事
Splinter radiation.
分♥裂♥辐射
Lethal exposure trying to escape
致命的暴露试图逃离
your masterpiece.
你的杰作
Four weeks.
四周
Six at best.
最多六周
Nobody knows.
没人知道
Especially not her.
尤其是她
I didn't know how to be a mother.
我不知道如何做一名母亲
My mother never taught me.
我妈妈从来没教过我
My father loved me through postcards
我爸爸用生日贺卡
and birthday chocolates.
和生日巧克力来爱我
I wanted to be great at something I was good at,
我想做好我擅长的事
not afraid of something I wasn't.
而不是害怕自己不擅长的
The day you told me you were pregnant,
你告诉我你怀孕的那天
it felt like I won the Nobel Prize,
就像我因为发明了机器
that I'd invented the wheel.
而拿了诺贝尔奖一样
And when you told me that the next day, you wouldn't be, I--
当你第二天告诉我你没怀孕 我
You stole our work and you left.
你偷了我们的成果 然后你跑了
I thought it was the only child I had left.
我以为那是我唯一的孩子
Man.
天呐
Took us two decades to invent time travel
我们花了20年一起发明了时间旅行
but just six days of marriage to ruin each other.
但是六天的婚姻就毁了我们
Eff this!
等一下
What are you doing? We gotta keep moving.
你在干吗 我们必须继续逃
I want out. There is no out.
我要退出 没有退出的可能
We're here for a reason. Come on.
我们来这儿是有目的的
You know, we're not prepared for this.
你知道我们没为这个做准备
Fine, then go.
好吧 那你走吧
James.
詹姆斯
You wanna leave, leave.
你要想离开 就离开吧
I don't have a choice.
我没有选择
She stays. She's Primary.
她留下 她是质点
Was Primary.
曾经是质点
Not anymore.
不再是了
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
I'm right, aren't I?
我说对了 是吧
Uh, I don't know what's happening to me.
我不知道发生了什么
Visions and the voices-- they're, like, gone.
幻觉和声音它们 就消失了
What the hell are we even doing here, then?
那我们来这究竟要干什么
Why didn't you say something?
为什么你不说点什么
Because she was afraid. Afraid of what?
因为她在害怕 害怕什么
Of everyone turning on her.
害怕所有人攻击她
I...
我
I've been waiting for you... Primary.
我一直在等你 质数
You've seen these things?
你见过这些东西
I have.
我见过
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表