剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
Worse.
更糟糕
If you survive,
如果你活下来了
your tethers may not hold.
你的序列也许会不稳定
Stranded in the Middle Ages?
被困在中世纪
If you do this,
如果你这么做
there is absolutely no guarantee
那么肯定没法保证
that you will ever see home again.
你肯定能回家了
We've had missions before we thought would be the last.
我们之前也以为是最后一次任务
This isn't any different.
这次没有什么不同
It is.
这就是最后一次任务
There's an end coming.
要结束了
Look, I...
听着 我
I was and I am afraid of losing you,
我曾害怕 现在也很害怕失去你
of losing us.
失去我们
But if we go,
但是如果我们离开
we go together.
我们要一起走
Attempting to lock on.
尝试锁定
I'd either say a prayer or read up on how to joust.
要么祈祷 要么学习如何比武吧
Mr. Cole, if you please.
科尔先生 请来吧
Wait, no, wait.
等等 等等
If you're the...
如果你是
Whatever--
好吧
the chosen one,
被选中的人
you can't go first.
你不能第一个去
It's too risky.
太危险了
Adler's right. We're blind.
阿德勒说得对 我们一无所知
We're in the fog.
我们不了解情况
But I have always been your Seer,
但是我从一开始
from the beginning. No, Jennifer.
就一直是你的先知 不 詹妮弗
No, that's my role in all of this--
这就是我的角色
to make sure that you get where you need to go.
确保你能够去你需要去的地方
So you follow me this time.
所以这次你跟着我
We're right behind you.
我们跟在你身后
Climb the steps.
爬台阶
Initiating splinter sequence.
启动分♥裂♥序列
Come on.
加油
Adler.
阿德勒
Adler?
阿德勒
Adler!
阿德勒
Did she make it?
她成功了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I can't be certain.
无法确定
No record of arrival.
没有抵达记录
Perimeter alert.
防线警报
Upstairs.
上楼
What do we got? Scavs?
这次是什么 扫荡者吗
Not exactly.
也不是
Just when I thought I was out,
我以为我穿越了的时候
they pull me back in.
他们把我拉回来了
You've all got that "I forgot it's 2043" Look on your face.
你们脸上都一副"我忘记了这是2043年"的表情
I haven't kicked it yet.
我还没说什么呢
But you--
但是你
the younger you
年轻的你
I made it to medieval times,
我回到了中世纪
and let me tell you, it ain't no dinner attraction
让我告诉你吧 晚餐的魅力就是
with chivalry, revelry, and rivalry.
骑士狂欢和决斗
What's happening?
发生什么了
Green to red.
绿变红
Everything's changing.
一切都改变了
The circle's not perfect anymore.
循环已不再完美
Do we find the weapon?
我们找到了武器吗
Like I always said,
就像我经常说的一样
the right ending is the one you choose.
正确的结局就是你选择的结局
But you lived it.
但是你活下来了
What I know, otter eyes, and when I know it
我知道的 水獭眼 当我知道之时
is a moving target.
是活动目标
But you're close. The end is in sight.
但是你接近了 结局触手可及
But you have to go--now.
但是你们需要走了 现在就走
I'm in a whole lot of trouble back there.
为了回到这我惹了很多麻烦
And, Threepio, do me a favor.
还有你 帮我个忙
Fix that goddamn splinter suit.
修好分♥裂♥套装
Or all of us--
否则我们
dead as doornails.
就会死翘翘
I've lost her once for good.
我曾失去了她一次
And now I've lost her forever.
现在我永远失去了她
Hannah is fine, Jones.
汉娜没事 琼斯
Wherever she is, she's okay.
无论她在哪 她都会没事的
None of that shit was real.
这些都不是真的
The fear of losing
对失去的恐惧
and the memory of loss
对失去的记忆
is no less painful than the moment itself.
都和那一刻一样痛苦
Then why didn't you give it up sooner?
那么你为什么不早点放弃呢
I needed Olivia to feel as if she'd earned it--
我需要奥莉薇亚觉得是她逼出来的
a lesson she once taught me.
她给我上了一课
The only difference?
唯一的区别是
I learn from the past.
我从过去吸取教训
She runs from it.
她逃避不看
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Mr. Deacon?
迪肯先生
Weapon or no weapon, the day will come
有没有武器 那一天都会来的
when you're gonna have to take this place by force.
有一天你会用武力占领这个地方的
And until that day is over,
直到那天结束
not me, not you, none of us gets to give up.
我不行 你不行 我们这些人不能放弃
Go home, Mr. Deacon, where you belong.
回家吧 迪肯先生 去属于你的地方吧
Find the others,
找到其他人
and end this.
然后结束这一切
Hannah is lucky.
汉娜很幸运
Because of all the mothers in the world,
因为世界上所有的母亲中
she hit pay dirt.
她有最棒的一个
Hey, girl, have fun with Bryan tonight.
姑娘 今晚和布赖恩好好玩
Call me after with all the juicy details.
回来之后告诉我一切
No, no, no.
不不不
Where's the--
在哪
Aw, man, that guy--
那个人
that guy couldn't pour a glass of water.
那个人酒都倒不好
Weak-ass pour, no style.
弱鸡 没有意思
I couldn't let you drink that shit, no way.
我不能让你喝那种酒 绝不
I mean, what's the point in taking out a beautiful girl
我明明能带姑娘回来喝杯好酒
when I gotta bring her back home
为什么还要
for a decent drink?
带她出门呢
Hey, guys, uh,
兄弟们
sorry, it's kind of a private party situation.
不好意思 这是个私人聚会
Door's open. Lights are on.
门开着呢 灯也亮着呢
Look, the place doesn't gotta look closed to be closed, okay?
这地方不是看起来关了才是关了 好吗
I got money.
我有钱
Why don't you just pour us a drink, bro?
你为什么不给我们倒杯酒呢 兄弟
Hey, please don't make me call the cops, man, okay?
别逼我报♥警♥行吗
Hannah!
汉娜
"There once was a serpent
"曾经有一条蛇
who only traveled in one direction."
只会往一个方向前行"
"Until one day, the serpent
"直到有一天 这条蛇
came upon a demon."
遇到了一个恶魔"
My dearest Hannah,
我最亲爱的汉娜
I hope, by now, you've lived a life--
我希望现在你有了自己生活
or at least part of one.
或者至少其中一部分
I hope you see now what I've asked you to fight for--
我希望你现在明白我要你抗争
the good beneath all its complexity.
隐藏在它复杂表面下的善良
And should you choose to continue
而你应该选择继续
to lay down arms to love or to live,
放下武器去爱去生活
I shall not blame you.
我不会责备你
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表