剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
Mr. Cole...
科尔先生
Do you believe in fate?
你相信命运吗
Three years ago, I sent a traveler back in time...
三年前 我送一个旅行者回到了过去
To stop a plague...
去阻止一场
that had killed 7 billion people...
使70亿人丧生的瘟疫
Change history, and save the future.
改变历史 拯救未来
What's happening?
怎么了
However, the puzzle was far more complex
然而 谜团远比我们所想象的
than we could have ever imagined.
更加复杂
What the hell?
什么东西
We discovered the Army of the 12 Monkeys,
我们发现了十二猴子军团
a conspiracy spanning centuries,
一个跨越了几个世纪的阴谋
a cult operating by fierce religious devotion
一个由极端分子组成的宗教
to the word of its prophet,
相信能预见未来
a woman from the future who called herself
一个来自于未来的女人 把自己称为
the Witness.
见证者
The world's end, an infinite hell on earth,
世界毁灭 地球上出现无尽炼狱
are by her design.
通通拜她所赐
Begin.
开始
There's too many!
太多了
And our mission to stop her has come at a tremendous cost.
为了阻止她 我们付出了巨大的代价
And now, the last remaining survivors of Project Splinter
现在 分♥裂♥计划的最后幸存者
have lost everything.
已经失去了一切
I am dying.
我快死了
Our will...
我们的意愿
our hope...
我们的希望
Our friends.
我们的朋友
The Witness has already begun her destruction of time,
见证者已经开始摧毁时间
her Red Forest.
她的红色森林
And the puzzle, the one we set out to solve together,
然而 我们一直在解的谜团
has finally given us an answer.
终于得到了答案
But not the one we hoped.
但并不是我们想要的那个
What the hell is this?
这是什么
For, you see, the only way to save the world...
正如你所见 拯救世界的唯一办法
This is a program for a machine.
这是某个机器的程序
To save the past...
为了拯救过去
the present,
现在
the future
未来
is to erase James Cole...
需要除掉詹姆斯·科尔
This is every time he has traveled.
这是他去过的所有时刻
Delete him from every moment.
把他从每个时刻都清除掉
The loops in time out of time...
时间的循环
This war...
这场战争
It's all a disease
只是一个
created by the cure.
由解药创造的疾病
Primaries didn't send us here to stop the plague.
质点派我们来不是为了阻止瘟疫
They sent us here to release it.
是让我们来释放瘟疫
The end was the beginning,
结局即是开始
the serpent eating its tail.
吃自己尾巴的蛇
And now, that beginning
现在 开始
is finally here.
终于到来了
My name is Dr. Cassandra Railly of the M--.
我是卡珊德拉·莱利医生
We're working on containment of the Cole--
我们正在着手遏制
DDC stations, hear me.
疾控中心站 听我说
The plague starts with Leland Frost.
瘟疫源头始于利兰·弗罗斯特
Frost...
弗罗斯特
The true architects of the plague,
他是此瘟疫的真正缔造者
they're watching me.
他们在监视着我
I'm running out of time.
我的时间不多了
Is among you.
就在你们中间
Please, Cole.
科尔 拜托你了
Careful.
当心
She's a delicate beast.
她可是个脆弱的野兽
I'm not here to harm you.
我不是来伤害你的
It's just my own protection, really.
只是我的自我保护 真的
You're wondering how even one scavenger
你在想 一个乞丐
might be able to remain here,
是怎么留在这的
after Mr. Whitley cleared them all out.
毕竟 惠特利先生已经把他们全赶出去了
The thought crossed my mind.
我有想到过
Well, it's a sizeable facility, isn't it?
这的确是个相当大的设施 对吧
I imagine it'll take you some time
我觉得 要找到所有隐藏的空间
to discover all the hiding places.
会花掉你们一些时间
Smoke? I quit.
抽烟吗 戒了
Oh, yes, for someone you lost.
对啊 为了你失去的某个人
Foster sent you. That son of a--
福斯特派你来了 那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Project Splinter.
分♥裂♥计划
Project Splinter. Wow.
分♥裂♥计划
You're going to need a lot of test subjects.
你需要很多实验对象
Are you prepared for that?
你准备好了吗
Sending men to their deaths?
让人走向死亡
Yes.
准备好了
Awfully selfish of you, isn't it?
你真是极端自私 不是吗
Just to save one daughter?
只为了救你女儿
In saving my daughter, I'll save the world.
拯救我女儿的同时 我也会拯救这个世界
But this world is.
但这个世界就是这样的
And who are you to say it should be any different?
什么时候轮到你说应该变得不一样
Because I have the power to change it.
因为我有改变它的力量
Ah, yes.
是啊
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
欲戴王冠 必承其重
I just want a chance.
我只想要一个机会
However remote. To do nothing--
无论希望有多渺茫 袖手旁观
Mm, to do nothing...
袖手旁观
would be like killing her yourself.
就像是你亲手杀了她一样
I understand...
我理解
better than most.
比任何人都更理解
Still, there may come a day
但是 终有一天
when a single life for 7 billion
当七十亿人的命
is one too many.
都抵不过那一条
Consider this then.
到时候再说吧
No matter what,
无论如何
save the one.
救她
I wish you luck.
祝你好运
You know...
你知道
I have every confidence you'll succeed.
我非常相信你会成功
In the beginning,
最开始
when we first came to Project Splinter,
当我们第一次加入分♥裂♥计划时
I had to recreate these injections,
我不得不重新制♥造♥出这些注射剂
both for my memory and using my own DNA as a template.
为了我的记忆 并使用我自己的基因为模板
16 people were killed in that machine.
十六人丧生于那台机器
Their bodies rejected the serum.
他们的机体排斥血清
The machine tore them apart.
机器将他们撕裂
We never had a successful splinter until James Cole.
詹姆斯·科尔之前 没有一人成功分♥裂♥
You made time travel work.
是你让时间旅行成为可能
But I never knew why,
但我一直不知道原因
until now.
直到现在
I'm the demon.
我就是恶魔
First time traveler.
第一位时间旅行者
I'm the one who drove time insane.
是我让时间变得混乱
No, Cole...
不 科尔
That's what the Primaries' weapon was for...
这就是质点的武器的作用
To erase me,
为了完全地 永远地
completely, forever.
抹除我
I'm so sorry, Cole.
对不起 科尔
I didn't know.
我不知道
It's all right.
没关系
Okay.
好了
So, how do we do it? We take their code,
所以我们该怎么做 我们拿到了他们的密♥码♥
we put it in our machine No.
放在我们的机器里 不
No.
不
No, this can't be it.
不 不该这样
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表