剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
was in here the whole time.
从头到尾都在这里
But before we fire up the machine
但是在我们启动机器
and wipe you from time and existence,
和从时间里抹去你的存在之前
there's something I thought you should know.
我觉得有些事情你应该知道
You know your brand logo thing,
你知道你一直有一个疯狂的标签
"Copyright, The Witness, TM"?
版权 证人 商标
Well, I get it.
我知道了
It's Aramaic for the number 12
数字十二的镜像在阿♥拉♥米语
mirrored to represent the beginning, the end,
里表示开端 和终点
blah-blah-blah, yadda-yadda- yadda, such and such.
吧啦吧啦 呀哒呀哒 之类的
But with just a few little tweaks...
但是只要稍微调整一下
Looks like a little penis man.
看起来像个小♥弟♥弟♥的男人
Is that because you're such a dick?
这是因为你是个混♥蛋♥吗
Katarina.
卡特琳娜
The Red Forest has begun.
红色森林开始了
You're too late.
你太晚了
Am I?
是吗
Auf Wiedersehen, Frau Kirschner.
再会 基尔施纳夫人
2043 Manhattan.
曼哈顿2043号♥
Now.
现在
But we're in the midst of the final s--
但我们正处在最后的
They have the weapon.
他们拿到了武器
She's coming.
她来了
It worked.
这奏效了
You good?
你还好吗
Brought some tunes.
带了些曲子
Yeah? You got some good shit in here?
真的 你那里有什么好东西吗
My dad was into country and western.
我父亲去过乡间和西部
Ah, man.
男人
Are you serious right now, bro?
你现在是认真的吗 兄弟
Come on. Shit!
快点 该死
War's coming!
要打仗了
Come on, man!
快点 伙计
Come on, I gotta die to a good song, brother!
快点 我至少得在死的时候听一首好歌♥ 兄弟
Good song!
好歌♥
I dig it, man.
我喜欢这首 伙计
I dig it, man. It feels right.
我喜欢 这感觉不错
This is it.
就是这个
Hold on a sec, brother!
等等 兄弟
Titan? Where?
泰坦 在哪里
A quarter-mile east.
东边四分之一英里
The last of our enemies is here.
我们最后的敌人来了
They are weak, vulnerable.
他们软弱无能
Find them, kill them.
找到他们然后杀死他们
Leave none to--
一个不留
Yeah!
太好了
That got their attention. Let's make sure.
这下吸引了他们的注意力 我们得确定这一点
You're set to pop.
你准备好了吗
How does it work?
这个要怎么操作
Gimme your hand, Louise.
把手给我 路易斯
Oh, God.
天呐
My God, that was a rush.
我的天呐 这也太匆忙了
Well, that's unfortunate.
那是运气不好
What happened? End of an era.
发生什么事了 一个时代的结束
Jones, we're in.
琼斯 我们进来了
Katarina...
卡特琳娜
No...
不
I am standing for this.
这个我得站起来
Initiate splinter sequence.
启动分♥裂♥序列
Mr. Cole, we are in.
科尔先生 我们进来了
We've walked into a trap.
这是个陷阱
Splinter Titan.
分♥裂♥泰坦
She's getting ready to splinter.
她准备分♥裂♥了
Initiate temporal disruption pulse.
启动临时破坏装置
What's happening? We cannot splinter.
发生什么了 我们不能分♥裂♥
Something's disrupted the towers.
有东西破坏了塔
Katarina.
卡特琳娜
Mr. Cole, Mr. Ramse, it's up to you now.
科尔先生 拉姆赛先生 靠你们了
Take out that power station.
拿下那座供电站
That's the only way to stop the central spire.
这是唯一阻止中心尖塔的方法
Cassie...
卡西
We'll head to the mainframe to finish the Primary code.
我们现在去主机完成质点密♥码♥
See you on the other side.
外面见
No matter what, protect the machine.
竭尽所能 保护机器
We'll be back when Titan's ours.
我们归来时 泰坦就是我们的了
Ready, Freddy?
准备好了吗
Okay, we just lost the advantage.
我们没有优势
We're outnumbered, outgunned, and on foot...
寡不敌众 弹♥药♥不足 没有交通工具
and probably gonna die.
可能会死
Let's do this.
来吧
The central spire is capable of splintering by itself.
中心尖塔可以自我分♥裂♥
We can run.
我们可以逃跑
All we have to do is stop the sequence and release--
我们只要停止序列 释放
Do not stop the sequence!
不许停止序列
It must finish,
序列必须完成
or else the process will reverse entirely.
否则过程会完全逆转
They don't have the numbers.
他们寡不敌众
Take as many faithful as you can get.
带上所有可调用的信徒
Destroy their machine. It's the only weapon they have.
毁了他们的机器 这是他们唯一的武器
Go!
滚
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表