剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
But if there is fight left in you,
但如果你的心中还有斗争
there is one last piece of the puzzle,
那这最后一块拼图
and only you can find it.
只有你能找到
Her name is Marion Woods.
她的名字是玛丽安·伍兹
The story came from a woman named Marion.
故事是一个名叫玛丽安的女人给我讲的
She was my mother.
她是我母亲
I found her--
我找到她了
a time and a place.
时间和地点
I know where she'll be.
我知道她在哪
But know this:
但是记住这个
she could be our salvation,
她可能是我们的救赎
the key to everything,
一切的关键
or our undoing.
或者我们的毁灭
My Hannah,
我的汉娜
this is the most dangerous thing
这是我让你做的
I've ever asked of you.
最危险的事
Find her,
找到她
hear her story,
听她讲完故事
learn what you can,
学习你能学到的一切
and return home.
然后回家
My God, that dress is incredible.
天呐 这个裙子太漂亮了
You like it?
你喜欢吗
Absolutely! You look amazing.
特别喜欢 你看起来好漂亮
My name's John.
我是约翰
I'm Marion.
我是玛丽安
"There once was a serpent
"曾经有一条蛇
who only traveled in one direction."
只会往一个方向前行"
My mother may be a demon...
我妈妈也许是恶魔
But I am not.
但我不是
I can choose for myself--
我可以为自己选择
choose my own purpose,
选择我自己的目标
my own life,
我自己的生活
my own name.
我自己的名字
Hi, I'm Madison.
你好 我是麦迪逊
Oh, no, please, call me Maddie.
不 拜托 叫我麦蒂
I'm Marcy Mackenzie, real nice to meet you.
我是玛希·麦肯齐 很高兴见到你
Hi, I'm Marion Woods.
你好 我是玛丽安·伍兹
I will go back to the world I know
我会回到我认识的世界
and find my own way.
找到我自己的路
I will tell my own story.
我会讲我自己的故事
It appears she activated one of our machines.
看起来她激活了我们的一台机器
Went back to 2009.
回到了2009年
Her work is finished.
她的任务完成了
Titan is nearly complete.
泰坦快要完成了
I will never go back to Titan.
我绝不会回到泰坦去
I'm not from Titan!
我不是从泰坦来的
I only want to talk.
我只想找你聊聊
Find Emma.
找到艾玛
End her cycle.
结束她的循环
You're hit.
你受伤了
No, I'm okay.
不 我没事
But the tether--
但是序列
Shit!
该死
We gotta go.
我们要赶紧走
The end is coming.
结尾将要来临
Quicker than expected.
比预期的快很多
These are two of my best.
这是我最棒的两个手下
Take them. Find your friends.
抓住他们 找到你的朋友们
Only this time, bring me to them.
这次 把他们带到我这里来
I think I understand you now.
我觉得我现在理解你了
It's not about power or control
这并不是关于力量或者控制
or reliving the past.
又或者重温过去
You have no appreciation for that.
你对此毫无感激之情
You are afraid of the end.
你在害怕终结
To be in that dark-- that box--forever,
回到黑暗里去 永远的待在盒子里
that box to which we all must someday go.
那个我们终将会进的盒子里去
A frightened little girl
一个吓坏了的小女孩
with no more golems left to speak to.
再也没机器人和你讲话了
Even in lying, you told me the truth.
即使撒谎 你告诉我了真♥相♥
So did you.
你也是
Deacon--
迪肯
we can't leave him behind, not again.
我们不能丢下他不管 不能再这样了
He was instrumental in helping us.
他对我们的帮助很关键
There's no time.
没有时间了
Mr. Deacon is nothing if not monumentally resilient.
如果没有强大的适应能力 迪肯就一无是处
He can take care of himself.
他能照顾好自己
Thank you for confirming what I always knew.
谢谢你证实了我早就知道的事
He's far too soft to turn on you all.
他太软弱了 根本不会背叛你们
I just needed a bloodhound.
我只是需要个猎犬
And when he finds them,
当他找到他们时
I will kill him...
我会杀了他
And everyone you love.
还有你爱的所有人
I will hurt them,
我会伤害他们
break them,
折断他们
twist them round,
把他们扭成圈
and bleed them dry.
然后放干♥他♥们的血
And no weapon will stop me.
没有武器能够阻止我
And I will do this...
我会做这些
because I have seen, Katarina.
因为我已经预见过了 卡特琳娜
I know,
我知道
because I am the Witness.
因为我就是见证者
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表