需要把它的前腿截肢才能活
to have its front legs removed to survive,
你选择手术还是给它安乐死
would you have the surgery or have the dog put down?
我选择手术
I would have the surgery.
潜在伴侣的
What are the things that
哪些特质能吸引你
would attract you to a potential partner?
他想成为的人
The things he wants to be.
他喜欢的事
The things he loves.
你有什么事
What is something you
是不希望你伴侣知道的
wouldn't want your partner to know about you?
听起来好像没什么
It's going to sound like nothing.
但我以前很胖
But I used to be heavy.
非常胖
Really heavy.
他们完美无瑕
They are flawless.
跟人类几乎一样
Completely indistinguishable from humans.
她们更聪明
They are smarter.
更敏感
More sensitive.
更机智 她们被设计成
Wittier and designed to deliver
比人类多传递75%的本尼索尔效果
75 percent more Benysol effect than humans can.
她们跟你长得一样 佐伊
They have your face, Zoe.
他们有你的智力
Your intelligence.
你的一切
Your being.
他们哭吗
Do they cry?
他们能做任何事
They do everything.
他们设计我们 不是为了投向市场
We were never designed for the market.
现在 我们是多余的了
Now, we're... redundant.
我们被淘汰了
We're obsolete.
但这些人...
But these...
他们将改变世界...
They're gonna change the world...
因为这是世界需要的
because that's what the world wants.
他们什么时候让你停止工作
How are they going to shut you down?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也不想知道
I don't want to know.
他们能把我关闭吗
Could they do it for me?
佐伊
Zoe.
你是第一个
You're the first.
原型
The prototype.
他们会在让你停止工作前把你放去博物馆
They'd put you in a museum before they ever shut you down.
我得走了
I have to go.
佐伊 我是科尔
Zoe, it's Cole.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
抱歉突然来访 我没有打扰你的意思
Sorry to just drop by. I don't mean to bother you.
我不喜欢我们之间的事那样结束
I, um-- I didn't like how we left things.
我不知道发生了什么 我只是想再见到你
And I don't even know what happ-- I just wanted to see you again.
也许我们可以谈谈
I thought maybe we could talk.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
-什么 -我是下一代
- What? - I'm the next generation.
你想进来吗
Would you like to come in?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
你一开始知道自己是合成人吗
Did you know you were synthetic from the start?
知道
Yes.
只有佐伊1.0进化出了自己是人类的想法
Only Zoe 1.0 evolved thinking she was human.
-你知道她在哪里吗 -不知道
- Do you know where she is? - No.
你为什么要找她
Why are you looking for her?
我...我需要...
I am-- I need to--
她对你重要吗
She's important to you?
非常重要
Very.
她对我们也很重要
She's important to us too.
我们是基于她的生物记忆存储器设计的
We're designed with her biographical memories.
她的过去 性情
Her history. Temperament.
你好像有话跟她说
Seems like you wanna say things to her.
没错
Yes.
如果你愿意的话 我可以变成她
If you want, I can be her.
她就在这里
She's right here.
你明白你让我做的事吗
You understand what you're asking me to do.
这样做的话 你就不存在了
That there's no more you after this.
-我明白 -你知道我们这里做的事
- I know. - You know what we do here.
如果把你稍加修改
But you could be worth enormous amounts of money,
你就能价值连城
if you could be repurposed.
那是我的条件之一
Well, yes, that's part of my conditions.
我会给你钱的
You'll be paid. Well.
但要等我在实验室的联♥系♥人
But not until my contact at the lab
确认我剩余的部分没被篡改之后
confirms my remains haven't been tampered with.
明白
I see.
但是我得知道你能否做到
But I just need to know if you can do it.
你能把我关闭吗
Can you-- Can you shut me down?
当然
Of course.
你为她设计的一切也在我们身上
Everything you built in her is in us.
还有更多
And more.
我们是被设计出来帮助人的
We're designed to help like this.
你想跟她说什么
What do you want to tell her?
我知道这有点奇怪
I know it feels strange.
但她就在这里
She's right here.
我在听
I listen.
我想告诉她 我很抱歉
I would tell her I'm sorry.
我应该更努力的
That I should have tried harder.
我很抱歉让你悄悄离开了
I'm sorry I let you slip away.
我很痛苦
And that it hurts.
因为我 让你知道了自己是合成人
To know that you're where you are because of me.
我知道
I know.
没关系
It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我以为你不会...
Well, I don't think you can...
我以为你不会原谅我
I don't think you can forgive me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-她不会好起来吗 -我不知道
- Is she gonna be okay? - I don't know.
我需要我的生物工具箱和我笔记本里的系统驱动
I'm gonna need my bio-kit and the system drives in my laptop.
-还有其它任何你能想到的东西 -好的
- And anything else you can think of. - Okay.
佐伊 你能听到我说话吗 佐伊
Zoe, can you hear me? Zoe?
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
佐伊
Zoe.
你能听到我说话吗 佐伊 你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me, Zoe? Can you hear me?
佐伊 你能听到我说话吗 佐伊
Zoe. Can you hear me, Zoe?
佐伊
Zoe.
佐伊
Zoe.
佐伊
Zoe.
-佐伊 -发生了什么
- Zoe. -What happened?
-你没事吧 -我不知道...
- Are you okay? -I'm not sure. I...
但我的大脑里有什么东西想让她停止
But something inside of me wanted her to stop.
因为你想活下来
Because you wanted to live.
一开始就不真实的东西
Something that is not real
无法做出那样的选择
to begin with can't really make that choice.
佐伊
Zoe.
你该走了
You should go.
不 听我说
No, listen to me.
我想你 佐伊
I miss you, Zoe.
-我想你 我想念跟你在一起的时候 -你该走了
- I miss you. I miss being with you. - You should go.
不 你得让我解释
No. You've got to let me explain.
这不是我想要的了
This isn't what I want anymore.
不 我明白 但是你得让我解释
No, I understand. But you've got to let me try and explain.
请你听我说好吗 我真的很想念在你身边的时候
Will you please listen to me? I really miss being close to you.
你觉得这样说就有用了吗
Did you expect this to be any different for you?
这不公平
That's not fair.
那就告诉我我是真实的
Then tell me I'm real.
告诉我 对你来说我是真实的
Tell me I'm real to you.
摸这里
Touch it.
剥一点出来
Peel some of it back.
看里面
Look underneath.