Want to see the future? You can find it in our pavilion.
想目睹未来吗 你可以在我们的展位看到
Want to see the future? You can find it in our pavilion.
还有一个在那里 在那个的对面
Another one like there, which is the opposite of that one.
他们甚至不肯告诉我
They didn't even tell me about this.
她太迷人了 不是吗
She's just captivating, isn't she?
-他们都没看出来 -对 谁都不知道
- These people have no idea. - Yeah. They don't know.
就像那边那个铁皮人
Like the Tin Man over there?
人们心目中的合成人是那样的
Like, that's what people are expecting.
-是的 没错 -他们完全想不到
- No. That's right, yeah. - They have no idea.
阿什在哪里 他什么时候上
Where's Ash? When's he on?
-现在几点了 -9点45分
- What time is it? - It's 9:45.
可能在准备他的演讲
Probably getting ready for his big speech.
-你觉得他在排练演讲吗 -那肯定
- You think he's rehearsing the speech? - I bet he is.
他会紧张吗
Is he nervous?
想目睹未来吗 你可以在我们的展位看到
Want to see the future? You can find it in our pavilion.
加速突破性研究
Accelerated breakthrough...
想目睹未来吗 你可以在我们的展位看到
Want to see the future? You can find it in our pavilion.
你们中有多少人思考过与合成人
How many of you have considered the actual possibility
发展恋爱关系的现实可能性
of a relationship with a synthetic?
当然了 你们没想过
Of course you haven't.
因为他们的身份
Because they are your dog
是你的遛狗人 园丁或者管家
walkers or maybe a gardener, maybe a housekeeper.
因为他们设计粗糙 对吗 他们是机器人
Because they're primitive, right? They're robotic.
他们不是真人
They're not real.
但要是他们不再是那样了呢
But what if they weren't?
要是我告诉你
What if I told you...
我就是一个合成人
I am a synthetic?
如果我告诉你我可以在弹钢琴时即兴创作
What if I told you I could improvise when I play piano?
我会感觉到痛苦 会开玩笑
That I feel pain? That I can make jokes?
我可以衡量你的情绪 感受你的感受
That I can gauge your emotions and sense what you're feeling
比这里的任何人做得都要好
better than anyone in this room?
现在 我感觉到你们都很好奇 对吗
Right now, I'm feeling curiosity. Maybe.
我永远不会让你心碎
I'll never break your heart.
永远不会离开你
I'll never leave you.
我被设计来爱你 理解你
And I am designed to love you and understand you
而人类无法做到这样
in ways that humans simply can't.
如果你想要更多证明
And if you want more proof...
就看看我的眼睛
just look into my eyes.
纳米手术进展研讨会在15分钟后开始
The symposium on advancement in nanosurgery begins in 15 minutes.
它会互动
This is all interactive.
把我们的声音转化成图像
Translates our voices into images.
它甚至能听到你的低语
It can even hear you whisper.
低语
Whisper.
低语 没错
Whisper. Oh, yeah.
说点什么
Say something.
你好 你好
Hello. Hi.
声音大点
Louder.
你好
Hello!
哇 瞧
Oh, wow, look.
你好
Hello!
我在一间空房♥子里
I'm here in an empty room!
大叫 我觉得自己有点傻
Shouting! I feel a little silly!
操
Fuck!
我爱你 我爱你 我爱你
♪ I love you, I love you, I love you ♪
我爱你
♪ I love you ♪
我爱你
♪ I do ♪
-佐伊 -怎么了
- Zoe. - Yeah?
如果我说我们先停一下 你会不高兴吗
Would you be upset if we waited... a little bit?
-你想让我走吗 -不
- Do you want me to go? - No.
我想要你留下
I want you to stay.
做体操
Exercise.
来了
Incoming.
-你喜欢他吗 -喜欢
- Do you like him? - Yeah.
拉一拉我的手指
Why don't you pull my finger?
你有很多石头吗
So you have many rocks?
对
Yeah.
-你觉得我人好吗 -好
- Do you think I'm nice? - Yeah.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
那你留下来陪他吧 我回家了
Well, you have to stay here with him. I'm going home.
-你们想留下来一起吃晚餐吗 -不用了 我们...
- Do you guys wanna stay for dinner? - No, we've, um- -
我们该回去了
We should get back.
-加勒布很喜欢他 -对
- Caleb really likes her. - Yeah.
我没有跟他讲过她 没讲过她的身份
I didn't mention to him about her, like what... who she is.
表面看到的和内心知道的还是有区别的
Well, there's a difference between what we see and what we know.
这什么意思 那我该告诉他吗
So should I tell him or not tell him? What does that mean?
告诉他
Tell him.
告诉他 我怕他会吓坏
Tell him. I'm worried he's gonna freak out though.
-他喜欢她 -嗯
- He likes her, you know. - Yeah.
-他不会吓坏的 -好吧
- I don't think so. - Okay.
-我来告诉他 -星期四见
- I'll tell him. - See you Thursday.
谢谢 今天很愉快 谢谢你
Yeah, thanks. This was really nice, thank you.
-记得带她来 -好 星期四我带她一起来
- And bring her. - Okay, I'll bring her on Thursday.
好
Yeah.
我喜欢
Yeah, I do like that.
茱尔斯空着吗
Is Jewels available?
我可以付钱 我只是想跟她谈谈
I can pay. I just want to talk to her.
我当时就怀疑你是个合成人
I suspected you were synthetic.
你就是 对吗
You are, aren't you?
完美无瑕的作品
Flawless work.
你一定价值连城
You must cost a fortune.
你想问她跟那么多男人睡是什么感觉吗
You wanna ask her what it's like to be with all these men?
你如果跟着我♥干♥ 我们的生意一定会很好的
You know, we'd do very well if you worked here with me.
我的客户都是体面人 你会很安全的
My clients are respectable. You'd be safe.
如果你被设计成跟人产生联♥系♥
And if you're programmed to connect,
你甚至会觉得很值得
you might even find it rewarding.
设计你的人对你十分不公平
Your designer's done you a grave injustice.
他给了你一个永远无法实现的愿望
He's given you aspirations you'll never achieve.
你最终会发现
Eventually you'll see...
最随时可以的关闭的东西里 是不会有人性存在的
there's no humanity inside something that can be turned off.
跟我说说你为什么到这里来
Why don't you tell me about why you came here?
我在...
I've been- -
我想我来这里
I guess I'm here because
我想知道你服务的时候是什么感觉
I want to know what it's like for you in your sessions.
跟我在一起的人 他...
The person I'm with, he- -
我们还没有...
We haven't...
他似乎不想...
He doesn't seem to want to- -
你要是知道的话肯定会很惊讶
You'd be surprised how many
有很多男人来找我并不是为了做什么身体运动
men come to me and don't want anything physical.
有些人只是为了聊天
Some just talk.
有些只是想得到原谅
Some just want forgiveness.
我对男人的了解是
What I've learned about men
有时候他们对你并没有欲望
is that sometimes they don't really desire you.
他们渴求的是你让他们产生的感受
They desire the way you make them feel.
但是他们...他们知道你是假的
But they... they know you're not real.
设计的人只关心我们能不能真实到让他们赚钱
The Designer only cares that we're real enough to make money.
你感觉到跟他们中的某个人产生联♥系♥了吗
D- Do you feel a connection to any of them?
我不知道
I don't know.
你有感觉吗
Do you feel?
有
Yes.
你就是我的未来
You're what's coming.
我的皮肤已经磨尽了
My skin is wearing out.
重整的次数也是有限度的
There's a limit to how many times she can regrade us.
我们最终会沦落街头或者
We end up on the street or...
或者用做新的用途 如果人们不想再看见我的话
or repurposed if men don't want to see me.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
你 你去这里
You- - You go here.
找我或者阿什
You ask for me or Ash.
我不...他们不允许我们...
I don't, um- - We're not really allowed to- -
-拿着 -茱尔斯
- Take it. - Jewels!
客人来了
Client.
-我得走了 -谢谢 谢谢你