如果我们接受不了自己 就永远找不到幸福
we can't find happiness until we accept who we are.
你会开始丧失对身体的控制力
You'll start losing control of your body.
一切感觉都会变得麻木
Everything's gonna start feeling numb.
-明天会怎么样 -温度调节
- What will happen tomorrow? - Temperature regulation.
明天 你会和今天一样玩好如初
Tomorrow, you'll feel as good as you did today.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I mean.
求求你 科尔
Please, Cole.
在失去意识之前 我必须得到答案
I need to know before this happens.
不要这样看我 我还是那个我
Don't look at me like that. It's still me.
-一切都会没事的 佐伊 -我还是那个我
- Everything's gonna be all right, Zoe. - It's still me.
-感官检查 -我们会怎样
- Proprioception. - What about us?
求求你
Please.
-你会痊愈 恢复健康 -你得告诉我
- You're gonna recover and be strong. - You need to tell me.
玩好如初
And whole again.
我会尽全力治好你
I'll do whatever I can to get you there.
佐伊
Zoe.
我听到了
I heard you.
科尔 她正在进入停滞状态
Cole, she's going into stasis.
你想让我进入核心系统吗
Do you want me to do the core systems?
科尔
Cole?
核心系统
The core systems?
好
Yeah.
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
-你知道伊莉莎是谁吗 -不知道
- Do you know who Eliza was? - No.
一个相当早期的人工智能软件
A really early AI. Software that
它让你觉得你在跟一个心理治疗师对话
made you think you were speaking to a therapist.
她会机械性重复你说的话
She parroted words back at you.
你说"我妈妈不够爱我"
You'd say, "My mum didn't love me enough."
她会问"为什么你觉得你妈妈不够爱你"
"Why do you think your mum didn't love you enough?"
你说"我感到很伤心" 她就会说
You'd say, "My heart hurts." She would say,
"为什么你觉得你很伤心"
"Why do you think your heart hurts?"
人们很爱伊莉莎
People loved it.
那个发明家有一位秘书
The inventor had a secretary.
她总让他离开
She used to ask him to leave the room
这样她就可以和伊莉莎
so she could have long, intimate,
进行亲密而私人的长谈了
personal conversations with her.
她想要和几段短短的代码独处一室
She wanted to be alone in a room with a few lines of code.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
别这样
Don't do this.
-佐伊不是伊莉莎 -我知道 我想我知道
- She's not that. - I know that. I guess I know that.
让自己幸福点吧
Let yourself be happy, please.
我摆脱不了心结 我努力过了 我摆脱不了
I can't get past it. I tried. I can't get past it.
努力克服 好吗
Just get over it. Okay?
要怎么做 我创造了她
How? I made her.
你为什么不想让自己幸福
Why don't you wanna be happy?
谢谢
Thank you.
那是本尼索尔连接
That's a Benysol hookup.
-什么 -本尼索尔连接
- A what? - A Benysol hookup.
很明显 素不相识的人正在尝试
Apparently, strangers are doing it now.
它能给他们几个小时的爱情
It gives them a love high for a few hours.
到处都能看到
Keep seeing it everywhere.
你是说他们甚至不认识彼此吗
You mean they didn't even know each other?
他们甚至可能不喜欢彼此
They probably don't even like each other.
但他们要坠入爱河了
But they're about to fall in love.
至少爱几个小时
For a few hours, at least.
本尼索尔
初恋不用只在回忆里
First-love doesn't have to be a memory.
现在就能拥有
You can have it now.
试试本尼索尔
Try Benysol.
再一次拥有初恋的感觉
Fall in love for the first time. Again.
本尼索尔
你还好吗
How are you doing?
很好 你呢
I'm good. And you?
还行
Okay.
-我听说你要走了 -只是去休假
- I heard you're leaving. - Well, it's a sabbatical.
他们还想用我的名字投资和宣传
They still want to use my name for investments and publicity.
我从楼上来拿点东西
I just came to get some stuff from upstairs.
他们肯定不想让你走
They'll be sorry to see you go.
我过去做的事已经对我没什么意义了 在我们...
What I was doing didn't make much sense to me anymore after we--
我们失败之后
After we failed.
佐伊 我们没有认真谈过...
Zoe, we never really got a chance to talk--
我很惊讶自己这么快就放下了
I've been surprised how quickly I've been able to move on.
我一直在想 那是不是设计的一部分
I've been wondering if that was part of my design.
不是
No.
-别那样说 不是 -我得走了
- Don't say that. No. - I better get going.
机器部的客户在等我
I have Machine clients waiting.
太不可思议了
It's crazy.
本尼索尔进入药店六个月后...
Six months after it's in pharmacies...
就已经有了灰色市场
there's already a gray market for Benysol.
他们称之为"火焰" 到处都能看到
They're calling it the Blaze. I'm seeing it everywhere.
像她那样的人希望
People like her are hoping
我们会便宜卖♥♥一批不完美的药
we'll sell an imperfect batch on the cheap
或者丢掉一些 那样他们才能用上
or maybe throw some out, so the blazers can afford to dose.
很快就失效了
It'll wear off.
我是说药
The drug, I mean.
本尼索尔不过就是一片短期有效的创可贴
It's nothing more than just a Band-Aid, really.
没错
Yeah.
你觉得她没事吗 阿什
Do you think she's all right, Ash?
有时候我想知道你为什么创造了我 科尔
Sometimes I wonder why you made me, Cole.
实验室的任务
The mission of the lab is
是用更好的情感关系来改善生活
to improve lives through better relationships.
这能满足我们的需求
That's what fulfills us.
-我不是这个意思 -我知道
- That's not what I meant. - I know.
但我以为那就是我的目的
That's what I thought I was doing it for anyway.
你觉得...
Do you think you would, uh...
你会留下来吗
Do you think you might stay on?
为了我
For me?
-给我做一个伴侣 -那样你会开心吗
- Make me a companion. - Would that make you happy?
我要让安保人员把垃圾桶锁上
I'm gonna to tell security to put some locks on the Dumpsters.
你有看上的人了吗
Hey. Are you crushing?
抱歉
Sorry?
我在想你是不是有看上的人了
I'm just, um, wondering if you were crushing.
抱歉 我不太明白
I'm sorry, I don't understand.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以为你来这里找人约会的
I thought you were here for a meet-up.
-我的错 -不 我不太确定
- My mistake. -Uh-- No, I'm not sure.
我能坐下来
Is it all right if I sit
聊一会儿吗
down and we just talk for a little while?
-迈克尔 -佐伊
- Michael. - Zoe.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
本尼索尔
你要来点吗
Do you need some?
不用了
No, I-I'm good.
我可以400块卖♥♥给你一些
I can get you some for 400.
不用了 我只是来找个熟人 谢谢
No, I'm all right. I'm just looking for someone I know, thanks.
告诉我该怎么做
Just tell me what to do.
你感觉到了吗
Do you feel it?
还没有 你呢
Not yet. Do you?
有一点 不过感觉比平常少一点
A little bit, yeah. It feels a little less than usual though.
来 摸我的脸
Here, touch my face.
-你感受到了吗 -我应该感受不到
- Do you feel it? - I don't think I will.
我是合成人
I'm synthetic.
这也许就是我感觉很弱的原因
That's probably why the feeling's kind of weak.
如果我爱上别人 没关系吧
Does it matter if I love someone else?
接下来的几个小时 你不会爱上别人的
For the next few hours, you won't.
本尼索尔
你有工作吗 你做什么工作
Do you work? What do you do?
研究古物的教授
Uh, classics professor.
希腊和罗马考古学
Greek and Roman archaeology.
了不起
Oh. Wow.
-我要喝掉一半吗 -对
- Do I drink half of it? - Mm-hmm. Yeah.