- I have to go. - Thank you. Thank you.
我曾经对阿什说他对我的感觉只是二进制的产物
I once told Ash that what he felt for me was only zeros and ones.
你不是阿什
You're not Ash.
你可以向我证明你是真的吗
Do you think you could prove to me that you're real?
如果必须的话
If you had to?
佐伊
Zoe.
-我们不 -有时候你看我的眼神
- We don't- - - Sometimes, the way you look at me...
你不看我的眼神
or don't look at me...
我觉得我应该这样做
I feel like that's what I have to do.
所以 我在想
So... I wonder.
你能这么做吗
Could you do it?
我刚开始研究人工智能的时候
When I first started working in AI,
有些怀疑论者说只有人类才有创造
the skeptics said that only humans could be creative
梦想
or dream.
和感受的能力
Or feel.
我知道你有感受
I know you feel.
要来点吗
Want some?
葡萄酒
Wine?
好多了
Much better.
因为加了牛奶 多了点水分
Because of the milk, more, um, moisture.
你会做什么改动吗
Would you change anything?
-不对称 -我知道 但是人本来就是不对称的
- It's not symmetrical. - I know, but people aren't symmetrical.
比如这半边脸比那半边要英俊之类的
Like this side's more handsome than this side or something.
没什么需要改动的
I wouldn't change anything.
他的老师说他尽力了
His teacher said he tries.
-你有没有听过那个笑话 关于... -吸尘器
- Did you hear the joke about- - - The vacuum cleaner?
吸尘器
Vacuum cleaner.
我自找的 真的是我自找的
I asked for that. I really asked for that.
再也没有比这更好吃的薯片了
You'll never have better chips than these.
只要你坦率地说出来 说什么都没关系
It doesn't matter what you say so long as you say it honestly
你说的都是真实的
and what you say is honest.
不 佐伊 佐伊 佐伊 这很好
No, Zoe, Zoe, Zoe, it's so nice.
你好
Hello.
我更爱你
I love you more.
我无法想象没有你的人生
I couldn't picture my life without you.
到停车场来见我
我也爱你
I love you too.
我不知道你周末有没有安排
I didn't know if you had any plans this weekend.
春天
A spring.
我觉得可以 你想下水吗
Oh, I think so, yeah. You wanna go in?
-我说不好 -水不是很冷
- I'm not sure. - It's not too cold.
-太冷了 -没那么冷
- It's too cold. - It's not too cold.
-你疯了 -我们走吧 下水
- You're crazy. - We're gonna do it. We're going in.
-不要 -快来
- No! - Yes!
我们下水吧
We're gonna do this!
冷吗 水冷吗
Is it cold? Is it cold?
不冷
No, it's okay.
-好吧 -你能做到的
- Okay! - You can do it.
冷死我了
It's freezing cold!
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你给我的一切
Thank you for everything.
我想让你拥有这些
I wanted you to have this.
这是真的吗
This is real?
不是什么测试
Not part of a test?
不是测试
There's no test.
我看得出来 我告诉你我的感受时 你很害怕
I could tell, when I told you how I felt, that you were afraid.
你现在还在害怕
You still are.
但好一些了
But less now.
-你能看出来 -嗯
- You can see that? - Mm- hmm.
我有记忆 但我不确定我该怎么做
I have memories, but I'm not sure I know what to do.
别担心
Don't worry.
跟着感觉走
Just be.
别去想
Don't think.
早上好
Good morning.
我们在测试中得到了66
We scored a 66.
我们只要看这个就足够了
That was all we needed to see.
瞧瞧
Well, well, well.
看来有人花了一个周末
Looks like someone spent the
来测试她的功能限制
weekend testing the limits of her functionality.
有人称之为技术
Well, someone call the techs.
至少我们发现了你会脸红
I think we discovered you can blush.
你知道吗 这让我很伤心
You know this hurts me, don't you?
看着你跟别人在一起
Seeing you with someone else.
人们之间的关系有很多种 阿什
You know, there's different kinds of relationships, Ash.
爱也有很多种
Different kinds of love.
朋友之间也有爱
Friends can love each other.
好吧
Yeah.
那是什么感觉
What was it like?
那么接近人类的感觉
To feel so human?
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
这感觉很浪漫
It's a very romantic situation.
我在想我们该去一趟冰岛
I was thinking we should go to Iceland.
租一辆顶上有帐篷的车
And we should get a car with a tent on the roof,
开着车游遍冰岛的整个岛屿
and we should drive around the whole island of Iceland
去探索观察雪和浮冰
and explore and look at the snow and the ice floes
看看那之类的东西
and look at shit like that.
纽约城
New York City.
纽约是座不眠城
Where the city never sleeps.
-为什么去那里 -这样我们就不用睡觉了
- Why? - Because we don't need to sleep there.
但为什么要去呢
But why?
我在这里就很幸福
I'm happy here.
我也是
Me too.
你能帮帮我吗
Can you help me?
求求你
Please.
打扰一下 小姐 你能帮帮我吗
Excuse me, miss. Can you help me?
我马上回来
I'll be back.
老天 我不知道
Jesus. I don't know.
-佐伊 佐伊 -小姐 你没事吧
- Zoe! Zoe! - Miss, are you okay?
-你还好吗 -你没事吧
- Are you okay? - Are you okay?
没事的 只是事故 你出了事故 好吗
It's okay. An accident. You've been in an accident, okay?
你被撞了 但是你没事
You've been hit, okay? But you're all right.
-那见鬼的是什么 -退后
- What the hell is that? - Back off!
你没事的 这只是应急方案 好吗
You're okay. It's just an emergency protocol, okay?
你的身体没有控制器官的权限
Your body doesn't have access to your organs.
我需要你试着坐起来 好吗 坐起来 宝贝
I need you to try to sit up, okay? Let's sit up, babe. Come on.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
请帮帮忙 帮我送她到我车上
I'm gonna need some help to get her in my car.
我需要帮助 请帮帮我
I'm gonna need some help. Somebody help me.
坚持住
Hang tight.
-情况怎么样 -还不知道 等一下
- How does it look? - I don't know yet. Give me a second.
给 谢谢
Here. Thanks.
好 剪刀
Okay, scissors.
好了
Okay.
我得把部分功能关闭 好吗
I'm gonna have to perform a partial shutdown, okay?
运动和认知功能
It'll be motion, cognition.
你会感觉像是睡着了 就像处于梦境状态 好吗
It'll be like being asleep, like being in a dream state, okay?
然后我就可以操作了
And then I can work on this.
-我会失去意识多久 -不会太久的
- How long will I be gone for? - Not very long.
科尔
Cole.
那我们会怎么样
What about us?
我得知道
I need to know.
我
I, um- -
我要去拿点零件
I need to get a few parts.
我马上回来 好吗
I'll be right back. Okay?
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
别对他太苛刻
Don't be too hard on him.
总归有一条线在那儿 佐伊
There's a line, Zoe.
人类在这一边 机器在那一边
Humans on one side. Machines on the other.
在今晚之前 你都在他的那一边
And you were on his side of the line until tonight.
你和我
You and me...