多久起效
How long does it take?
不用很久
Not long.
好的
Okay.
你想过不吃这个药
Do you ever wonder that you
就无法有那种感觉吗
won't be able to feel it without the drug?
我不知道 会那样吗
I don't know. Does that happen?
我也不知道
I don't know.
这...
This...
我得走了
Hey. I gotta go.
刚才的感觉很棒
This was great.
保重
Take care, okay?
后会有期
I'll see you around.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
我爱你 真的
Yeah. I love you. I do.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
我爱你
I do.
她是合成人
She was a synthetic.
我真的想爱上她
And I really wanted to love her.
有时候真的感觉很真实
Sometimes it did feel really real.
那是什么
What's that?
没什么
Nothing.
但是我忍♥不住把她当成别的东西
But I couldn't help but see her as-- as something else.
所以我...
And so I...
我从来没让她住进我心里
I never let her in.
不是一直如此
Not all the way.
你知道吗
You know?
她...
She was, um--
她是合成人
She was synthetic.
我非常想和她相爱
I wanted so much to be in love with her.
有时候...
And sometimes--
有时候感觉非常真实
sometimes it felt so real.
就像你一样
Like you.
但是我忍♥不住把她当成别的东西
But I couldn't help but see her as being something else.
你感觉到了吗
Do you feel it?
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
我一直在思考 我能否忘记过去
I just kept wondering if I could move past, you know,
忘记她是谁
who she-- who she was.
我爱你
I love you.
我一直都希望这一切会变得不一样
I just kept hoping that it would be different.
我的感觉会不一样
That it would feel different,
希望我能忘记她是合成人
that I'd be able to forget what she was
或者接受她的身份 或是别的
or accept what she was, or something.
这一切都没有发生
It didn't happen.
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
佐伊
Zoe?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
我不去实验室了
I stopped going into the lab.
我不是这个意思
That's not really what I meant.
你知道爱的感觉
You know how the high feels.
还有停止的感觉
And then how it stops.
我记得你开始工作的时候
I remember when you started working.
我们都认为你很完美
How perfect we all thought you were.
看到你会做的事 看到你会学的东西
How excited we were about all the things that you'd do,
我们非常兴奋
the things you'd learn.
实验室不是现实世界
The lab is not the real world.
不
No.
你想试试吗
Do you want to try it?
跟我
With me?
我们可以去酒店
We can go somewhere, a hotel.
不吃药的话 我真的已经没有任何感觉了
I don't really feel anything anymore without the drug.
-药对你有用吗 -没有
- Does it work for you? - It doesn't.
跟我一起吃药的人一点感觉都没有
People I do it with, they don't feel much of anything.
那你为什么还要做
Why do you do it then?
因为那样能减少我的孤独感
Because it makes me feel less alone.
-我该走了 -我能请你再喝一杯咖啡吗
- I should go. - Can I-- I could get you another coffee.
-我该走了 -好的
- Yeah, I should go. - Okay.
-谢谢你的咖啡 -不客气
- Thank you for the coffee. - No, my pleasure.
科尔
Cole.
-阿什 -你在干什么
- Oh, hey, Ash. - What are you doing?
我还在做顾问工作 所以还有通行卡
I'm doing some consulting. I've still got my access card.
你不会从一片药里
You know, you're not going
找到你要找的东西
to find what you're looking for in a pill.
再见
I'll see you soon.
科尔
Cole.
科尔
Cole.
科尔
Cole.
醒醒
Wake up.
科尔 你没事吧
Cole, are you okay?
都好几周没人能联♥系♥到你了
No one's been able to get ahold of you for weeks.
谢谢
Thanks.
科尔 你可以去一些地方
Cole, there's places you can go, you know...
那会有帮助的
that will help.
我可以带你去
I can take you.
-我前几天看到佐伊了 -真的吗
- I saw Zoe the other day. - Really?
此前我已经很久没见到她了
I hadn't seen her in ages.
见她时她在约会的地方等人
She was at a meet-up spot for this.
她怎么样
How is she?
她说她很开心
She said she was happy.
我猜她正在按设定程序做事吧
She's doing what she was programmed to do, I suppose.
我看到...
I saw...
我看到你们 我看到...你的状态
I saw you guys. I saw... what you were like.
我从来没看到你这样过
I've never seen that in you.
你以前风趣
You were funny
对工作投入 勇于挑战...
and engaged and challenged and...
你们之间拥有的...
What you guys had together is just...
很真实
real.
曾经很真实
It was real.
我觉得我真的搞砸了
I think that I really messed it up.
也许没有
Maybe not.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你好 我要找阿什
Hi. I'm looking for Ash.
-他一般在娱乐室里 -好的 谢谢
- He usually hangs out in the rec room. - Okay, thank you.
等等 你是佐伊吗
Wait. Are you Zoe?
我只是来找阿什的 仅此而已
Yeah, I'm just looking for Ash. That's all.
-你是佐伊吗 那个佐伊 -是的
- Are you Zoe? The Zoe? - Yeah.
-伙计们 看 -你好
- Guys, look. - Hi.
-很高兴见到你 -不可思议
- It's such a pleasure to meet you. - Unbelievable.
这是佐伊吗
This is Zoe?
-佐伊 -这真的不可思议
- Zoe. - I mean, this is incredible.
好 我...
Okay, I'm just gonna--
你还好吗
Are you all right?
很好
Yeah.
另一个项目启动后
My maintenance has become less of a priority
我的维护已经变得不那么重要了
since the other project started.
事实上 再过37天
The truth is, I'm scheduled
我就要退出市场了
to be taken out of circulation in 37 days.
我自己要求的
I requested it actually.
为什么 阿什
Why, Ash?
因为我从来没有达到你的境界 佐伊
Because I never got to where you are, Zoe.
也许是因为我一直知道自己是个机器
Maybe it's because I always knew I was a machine.
我听说...痛苦的感觉比什么感觉都没有
You know, I've read that... it's better to feel pain
好得多
than to feel nothing.
那些人肯定认为痛苦最终会停止
I think those people assume that the pain eventually stops.
现在真的会了
Now it will.
抱歉 阿什
I'm sorry, Ash.
你愿意帮助你爱的人
Would you help someone you
结束他的生命吗 如果那是他自己的选择
love end their life if that was their choice?
我的回答是 我不确定
I guess my answer is, I'm not sure.
如果你的狗生病了
If your dog was ill and had