闭嘴,乔治!你知道自己在说什么吗?
Shut up, George! What the hell do you think you're saying?
我想要那孩子
I want that baby.
嘘,嘘,嘘,嘘
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
求你...
Please...
我很抱歉,都结束了
I'm sorry. It's all over.
耶溪归我们照顾...
Jesse stays with us...
无时无刻
All the time.
你疯了
You're crazy.
你疯了
You are crazy.
你完全疯了
You're all crazy.
我要把孩子带离这里
I'm taking the baby out of here now.
我要把孩子带离这里
I'm taking this baby out now.
乔治,那是人偶,不是耶溪
George, it's the doll. It's not Jesse.
你已经死了
You're dead.
草泥马,你已经死了!
You bastard! You're dead!
乔治!
George!
救救我,妈妈!救救我!
Help me, mummy! Help me!
我会把他们宰了
I'll kill them.
我会把他们都宰了!
I'll kill them all!
他们抢了我的宝贝!
They've got my baby!
他们夺走了我的宝贝!
They've taken my baby!
我要宰了他们!
I'll kill them!
我要把他们都宰了!
I'll kill them all!
我讨厌他们!
I hate them all!
管好你自己
Get a hold of yourself.
我的孩子,他们抢走了我的孩子
My baby. They've got my baby.
得了!管好你自己!
Come on! Get a hold of yourself!
我想要我的宝贝
I want my baby.
我的宝贝!
My baby!
把我的宝贝还给我!
Give me back my baby!
我想要我的宝贝!
I want my baby!
让我进去!
Let me in!
我想要回我的宝贝!
I want the baby!
把我们的宝贝还给我!
Give us back our baby!
我的宝贝!
My baby!
把们打开!
Open up!
我的宝贝!
My baby!
开门,混♥蛋♥!开门!
Open up. You bastard! Open up!
把我的宝贝还给我!
Give me back my baby!
宝贝!
Baby!
我的宝贝!
My baby!
我的宝贝!
My baby!
宝贝!
Baby!
宝贝!
Baby!
宝贝!
Baby!
宝贝!
Baby!
我们的宝贝!
Our baby!
宰了他们!
Kill them!
宰了他们!
Kill them!
宝贝!
Baby!
宝贝!
Baby!
- 有些人永远记吃不记打
- 宝贝!
- Some people never learn.
- Baby!
宰了他们!
Kill them!
他们会受到报应的!
T
hey deserve every bit of this.
宝贝!
Baby!
宰了他们!
Kill them!
宝贝!
Baby!
宝贝!
Baby!
宝贝!
Baby!
宰了他们!
Kill them!
宝贝!
Baby!
杀!
Kill!
宝贝!
Baby!
宰了他们,宰了他们,宰了他们!
Kill 'em, kill 'em, kill 'em!
宝贝!
Baby!
宰了他们!
Kill them!
宝贝!
Baby!
宰了他们!
Kill them!
他们在哪里?
Where are they?
宰了他们!
Kill them!
他们抢走了...抢走了我的宝贝
They took... they took my baby.
宰了他们!
Kill them!
我的宝贝,他们把我的宝贝抢走了
My baby. They took my baby away.
宰了他们!
Kill them!
宰了他们,宰了他们,宰了他们!
Kill them, kill them, kill them!
宰了他们!
Kill them!
清空当前区域
Clear the immediate area.
违法者在1-5-4公共广场
Transgressors to public
execution square 1-5-4.
违法者在1-5-4公共广场
Transgressors to public execution square 1-5-4.
请离开灭绝室区域
Keep clear of the extermination chamber.
请离开灭绝室区域
Keep clear of the extermination chamber...
1-5-4
1-5-4.
违法者在1-5-4公共广场
Transgressors at public execution square 1-5-4,
往后站
stand back.
往后站
Stand back.
请离开灭绝室区域
Keep clear of the extermination chamber.
请离开灭绝室区域,往后站
Keep clear of the extermination chamber. Stand back.
往后站,注意,注意
Stand back.Attention. Attention.
公民拉塞尔和卡罗尔·麦克尼尔
Citizens Russell and Carol mcneil,
根据零增长禁令
according to the zero birth edict,
你们被认定有罪
you have been found guilty
罪名是极端反♥人♥类♥罪
of the most devastating crime against humanity.
你们因此被判处窒息死刑
You are hereby sentenced to death by suffocation.
在临死前,你们有12个小时沉思反省
Before you die, you have 12 hours to contemplate
你对社会所犯下的罪行
the crime you have committed against the society.
往后站
Stand back.
往后站,请离开灭绝室区域
Stand back. Keep clear of the extermination chamber.
保持清空状态
Keep clear.
请离开灭绝室区域
Keep clear of the extermination chamber.
物竞天择,适者生存
For survival of the fittest,
人类必须学会生存
man must be fit to survive.
官方宣布,最小征兵年龄
The society announces that the minimum draft age
将包含所有
has been lowered to include all children
一月一日法令前出生的孩童
born before the January 1st edict.
因此,他们的家长...
Therefore, the parents of...
我们将为他们提供空间...
Space will be found for them...
给你,女士,这是你的配给,拿好了
Here you are, lady. Here's your rations. Take it.
傻娘们把她的配给票丢了
Dumb bitch dropped her ration book.
我捡到了,我捡到了
I got it, I got it.
你这个傻娘们,现在大家都糟了
You stupid bitch. Now it's no good to anybody.
没有牺牲是最好的
No sacrifice is too great.
但是依然不能偏离国家道路
But no deviation from the established routine will be countenanced.
国家有一个...
The society has a...
我的小心肝
My boy.
小心照顾他哦
Careful with him.
来吧,小心点
Come on. Careful.
每对父母都希望自己的孩子得到最好的
All parents want the best for their children.
社会知道什么是最好的
The society knows what is best
不需要额外的努力...
and no effort is spared to smooth...
为了娱乐公民的小孩子们
For the amusement of your young ones,
卡♥通♥片将在下午5点播出
cartoons will be shown at 5 P.M.
电影精选列表