Or else there's blue spruce...
今年的特品
A special this year,
芳香持久
a fragrance that will last for years.
极简家居
Simply wonderful.
你觉得如何?
What do you think?
我选蓝叶云杉
I'll take the blue spruce.
很好
Very good.
我将满心欢喜
And I'd be more than happy
把圣诞树送货上门
to deliver the tree personally.
你这是干嘛?
What was that for?
我想你只是要圣诞树,不是要买♥♥售货员
I thought you wanted a tree, not a tree salesman.
噢,他不过是走近了几步罢了
Well, he was only coming on.
是的,所以他就被关掉了
Yes, well, he just got turned off, didn't he?
这就是所谓的“嫉妒”吗?
Isn't that what they used to call jealousy?
这就是所谓的“爱情”
They still do, love.
那我的圣诞树怎么办?
What about my Christmas tree?
你真的想要圣诞树吗?
Do you really want one?
我给你弄一个来
I'll get you one.
带着泥土
With earth...
和树根
And roots...
真正的圣诞树
And everything.
你可真傻
You silly fool.
你可能会被杀的
You could've been killed.
谢谢你,拉斯
Thank you, Russ.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们现在只想要个孩子
All we need now is a baby.
我们自己的孩子
Our own.
什么时候怀上的?
When did it happen'?
四个月前
Four months ago.
你疯了
You're crazy.
就像你去砍树一样?
Like you with the tree?
我们都疯了
We're both crazy.
或许我们才是众人皆醉我独醒
Or maybe we're the only sane people left.
圣诞快乐,亲爱的
Merry Christmas, darling.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐,亲爱的
Merry Christmas, darling.
如果他们抓住了你,会把你杀掉的
If they caught you, they could've killed you.
所以你不能就医,你明白的
You won't be able to have a doctor. You know that.
我明白
I know.
那孩子...
The baby...
我们该怎么办?
What will we do with it?
我们
爱它
We'll love it.
你得离开我
You'll have to leave me.
如果真的有效,你得离开我
If it's going to work,you'll have to leave me,
没有人会因此而惊讶
nobody will be surprised.
他们知道你非常抑郁
They know how moody you've been
在过去几个星期里
over the last couple of weeks,
对那婴儿商店充满怨念...
and with the baby shop...
那我去哪儿呢?
But where will I go?
哪也不去
Nowhere.
哪也不去
Nowhere.
就在这房♥间下面
Right below this room.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会
I'll have to...
- 把通风系统搞好
- 我从来没想过
- Get that ventilator working.
- I never thought anyone
还会有人用到这个地方
would ever have to use this place again.
我会进尽我所能来看你
I'll come down here as often as I can.
你会活下去吗?
Will you be able to survive?
我会的,不是吗?
I'll have to, won't I?
是的
Yes.
狗狗,好狗狗
Doggie. Nice doggie.
看我的狗狗
Look at my doggie.
- 那是我的狗狗
- 你懂的,我不明白
- That's my doggie.
- You know, I can't understand
卡罗尔会这样离你而去
Carol walking out on you like this.
我不知道哪里出了问题
I didn't know there was anything wrong.
呃
Hmm.
这棵树闻起来有些与众不同
You know, this tree smells somehow different.
你从哪里弄来的?
Where did you get it?
哦,我是天猫上买♥♥的
Oh, I bought it at the mart.
你知道,她并不是离你而去
You know, she's just not walking out on you.
而是离我们而去
She's walking out on us.
我想是时候
I think it's time
让小宝贝进被窝了,乔治
we get this little one to bed, George.
来吧,彼得
Come on, Peter.
哦,对,好的
Oh, right. Yeah.
晚安
Good night.
我很抱歉,艾德娜,但是我有些累了
I'm sorry, edna, but I'm a little tired.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
等一下
Wait a minute.
我只是不在状态,可能吧
I'm just not in the mood, I guess.
那么说,是我后知后觉了
So I've noticed lately
哦,来吧,拉斯
oh, come on, Russ.
我等这一天很久了
I've been waiting for this all day.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系的,我理解你
It's all right. I understand.
我不这么认为
I don't think you do.
我告诉你了,我理解你
I tell you, I understand.
那为什么哭丧着脸?
Then why the face?
我没必要喜欢吧,不是吗?
I don't have to like it, do I?
你以为我喜欢吗?
And you think I do?
我不知道自己在想什么
I don't know what to think.
我得和他们打交道
I have to go along with them.
我得尽可能地花费时间
I had to spend as much time
在他们那里
in their house as possible
以免他们来这里查看
to keep them away from here.
为什么?你不会拒绝吗?
Why? You know how to say no.
现在,你听我说
Now, you listen to me.
一句话传出去
One word from them...
我们就完了
And we are finished.
以后的每个夜晚
Is this the way it's going to be every night...
都是我在地下,你在地上吗?
Me down here and you up there?
我无法忍♥受
I can't stand it.
其实,你还有时间
Well, you've still got time
赶去报♥警♥,不是吗?
to report to the ablab, haven't you?
你不能就这样干站着说,“哦,我好抱歉啊”
You can just walk in there and say, "oh, I am so sorry."
我不知道自己已经要崩溃了
I did not realize i was this far gone.
你想让我这样做?
You want me to do that?
唔...
Well...
那是你想做的
It's what you want
不是吗?
isn't it?
不是
No.
不是
No.
作为元旦法令的长♥期♥作用效果
And as a further result of the January 1 edict,
我们社会很高兴地宣布
the society is delighted to announce
维稳行动使得
that stabilizing influences have made it possible
增加公民的卡路里供给成为可能
to increase the caloric allotment of every citizen
我们每天将提供1600单位的卡路里
to 1.600 units per day.
供给增加已经开始实施
The increased ration becomes operative
从今天七月十五号♥开始
as of today July 15th.
我当时听到他踢肚子了
I heard him kick that time.
是“她”
Her.
你为她想好名字了吗?
Have you thought of a name for her yet?
是啊
Yes.
叫什么?
What'?
耶溪
Jesse.
耶溪
Jesse?
我好开心
I'm so happy-
我现在什么都不在乎了
I don't mind anything now.
电影精选列表