请注意,全体公民们
Attention, all citizens...
请注意,全体公民们
Attention, all citizens...
请听取一个重要的宣告
Stand by for an important announcement
总统将发表宣言
from the President of the society.
该宣言将带来
This announcement will bring you the result
世界联邦委员会的重要决定
of the deliberations of the world federation council.
请注意,全体公民们
Attention all citizens.
还有多久到我?
How much time do I have'?
嗯,大概6秒钟,殿下
Uh, six seconds, sir.
我的同胞们,咳咳
My fellow citizens. Ahem.
O
一
One.
我的同胞们
My fellow citizens,
我非常郑重地告知各位委员会的意见
it is with a heavy heart that i
bring you the findings of the council.
该意见经过了长时间的考量
After deliberating
in continuous session
过去四个月来,我们一直在努力寻找解决方案
for the last four months in
unceasing efforts to find a solution
以应对灾难性的人口增长负荷
to the devastating problem of overpopulation
人口增长已经在蚕食我们的星球
threatening to destroy what remains of our planet
世界联邦委员会
the world federation council
深思熟虑,否定了所有的改良型方案
has considered and rejected all half-way measures advanced
尽管这些方案出自各大地区的科学机构
by the various regional scientific congresses.
我们同样拒绝了一些提案,诸如
We have also rejected proposals
“选择性安乐死”、“大规模绝育术”等
for selective euthanasia and mass sterilization.
我们知道自己的决定会涉及到许多的牺牲
Knowing the sacrifices that our decision will entail
不过,世界委员会依然
the world council has nevertheless
达成了统一的意见
reached a unanimous decision.
我宣布
I quote...
由于诸位都承认
Because it has been agreed
诸民族、国家都承认
by the nations of the world
地球已经无法再承受
that the earth can no longer sustain,
如此持续增长的人口
a continuously
increasing population,
故于今兹
as of today,
一月一日,我们联合其他国家
the 1st of January, we join with all other nations of the world
广而告之:分娩将被禁止
in the following edict:Childbearing is herewith forbidden.
不!
No!
受孕将被视为严重的犯罪行为
The conception of a child shall be the gravest of crimes,
实施死刑
punishable by death.
当前怀孕的妇女须到当地医院登记
Women now pregnant will report to local hospitals for registration.
我恳请大家配合我们的政策
I earnestly request your cooperation in this effort
以保证人类最后的生存
to assure the last hope for survival of the human race.
B.E...在禁令之前
B.E... before edict.
电子印记正常
Electronic imprint is fine.
约翰·格拉汉姆,77-34-575
John Graham, 77-34-575.
约翰·格拉汉姆,77-34-575
John Graham, 77-34-575.
好好抱抱
Handle her gently.
未来三十年可再也见不到新生儿了
You won't be seeing any more of these for 30 years.
欢迎来到宝贝之家
Welcome to babyland.
这是你剩下人生路程的第一天
This is the first day of the rest of your lives
前方只有幸福
and only the beginning of the happiness
在向你招手
we know awaits you.
宝贝之家的大门永远向你敞开
When the ever-open doors welcome you to babyland,
保证让您心满意足
we promise you fulfillment.
你们一对儿进来
You come to us as a man and a woman,
三口人出去
you'll leave as a family,
你会为拥有自己的小孩而自豪
the proud parents of your own little boy or little girl.
毕竟,我们已经投入了八年的时间
After all, we've had eight years
来升级我们的独家模型
to improve on the original model.
禁令颁布的时候
At the time of the edict,
这些模型还像玩具一样假
they were hardly more than toys,
但瞧瞧,我们进步了太多了
but since then, what enormous progress we've made.
它们被设计为或淘气,或活泼
They're all designed to be either playful or cranky.
会流泪
Real tears.
体温三十多摄氏度
Body temperature 98.6
除了不会得病,什么都会
except when illness strikes.
啊,他们被设计成
Ah, they're designed to go through
要感染正常人孩童时代的疾病
the whole range of childhood diseases.
不严重
Nothing serious,
只是会让当妈的
just enough to keep mother
忙个没完
constantly on her toes.
她很可爱,你们还有更小的吗?
She's darling. Don't you have a younger one?
抱歉,我们...我们婴儿款缺货
Sorry, we're... we're out of infants.
工厂生产总是供不应求
They just can't make them fast enough,
回收也很慢
and trade-ins have been sluggish.
有些妈妈无法忍♥受
Some mothers can't stand
看着自己的宝贝儿长大
to see their little ones grow up.
快点,女士,决定吧
Come on, lady. Make up your mind.
我们都等了半天了
We've been waiting here all day.
好吧,我们就要这个
Well, we'll take her.
有没有想好名字呢?
Do you have a name for her?
我们需要名字才能启动噢
We need a name so we can program her.
波妮,跟我妈的姓
Bonnie, after my mother.
仲有啊,记得访问你的社区医院委员会
Also, make sure you visit your unit housing council
把名字登记在等待名单里
to put your name on the waiting list
以便申请新的宽敞的生活空间
for your new and more spacious living quarters,
这只是我们宝贝之家
just two of the many advantages
给您带来的诸多优点之二
that each babyland child brings to you.
你可以叫她了
You can call her now.
检查自己的票♥据♥,确保自己排对队伍
Check your ticket to see that you
are in the correct waiting line.
小男孩们在东区等待您
Little boys are expecting you in the east wing.
小姑娘们,在西区
Little girls, in the west.
波妮
Bonnie.
波妮
Bonnie.
波妮
Bonnie.
妈妈
Mummy.
妈妈
Mummy.
波妮
Bonnie.
妈妈
Mummy.
你是我的妈妈...
You're my mummy...
他是我的爸爸
And that's my daddy.
我的名字叫波妮
My name is Bonnie,
我爱我的妈妈
and I love my mummy.
我也爱你,波妮
I love you, too, Bonnie.
带我离开这
Get me out of here.
带我离开这
Get me out of here.
有请下一对夫妇
Next couple, please.
有请下一对夫妇
Next couple, please.
宝贝之家的大门永远向你敞开,保证让您心满意足
From the ever open doors, welcoming you
to babyland, we promise you fulfillment.
你们一对儿进来
You come to us as a man and a woman,
三口人出去
you'll leave as a family.
很高兴地声明我们的研究,
已经在满足人们日益增长的需要
Research is pleased to announce, that
increasingly large areas of the world's needs..
卡罗尔!
Carol!
卡罗尔
Carol.
这是服务社会的重大突破
This is a major breakthrough for the societies..
卡罗尔,我很抱歉
Carol, I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
没关系的
It's all right.
我们赶紧回家
Let's not go home just yet.
每天每位公民的供给增至2500卡路里
Increased to as much as two thousand five
hundred calories per day per citizen.
现在是全体公民的宵禁时间
And now it is curfew time for all citizens
晚八点到早八点
in the 8 P.M. to 8 A.M. rotation.
请前往自己的分配箱子
Please proceed to your assigned cubicles.
地球好声音祝您吉祥如意
Big mouth's happy message for today.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
真想知道陕西肉夹馍
I wonder what the hamburger monte christo
尝起来是什么味?
would taste like?
和兰州拉面卖♥♥的一个味
Same as the spaghetti bolognese.
电影精选列表