我只是掰着手指数日子
I'm just counting the days.
还有26天
26.
26天,4小时,3分钟
26 days, 4 hours, and 3 minutes.
你都精确到分钟了?
Are you sure about the minutes?
是的,电脑算出来的
Yes. A computer told me.
现在几点了?
What time is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我得下去了
I suppose I'd better be going back down to Siberia
在那婊♥子♥端着你的早餐进来之前
before that bitch comes in with your breakfast tray.
嗯
Yeah.
哦
Oh.
视频服务,能为你做些什么?
Telescreen service. Can I help you?
能为你做些什么?
Can I help you?
不用了,抱歉,我们点错了
No, I'm sorry. It's a mistake.
我不认为她发现了
I don't think she noticed.
哦!
Oh!
嘘!放松点
Shh! Take it easy.
噢!
Oh!
我没事
I'll be all right.
哦
Oh.
嘘
Shh.
哦!
Oh!
社会把传播知识
The society takes knowledge
作为每位公民的义务教育
to be the province of every citizen.
有了知识,智慧增长
When knowledge comes, wisdom lingers.
因此,虚拟现实图书馆
Therefore, the audio-visual encyclorama library
为每位渴求教育的公民开放
is open to every citizen
who thirsts for education
在世界上,从过去到现在
in our world, past and present.
知识...
Knowledge...
普雷蒙特雷修会会士...
Premonstratensian...
418号♥电影
Film number 419.
这是罗马天主教组织的成员
A member of the Roman catholic order
隶属奥古斯丁教派
of augustinian canons
由圣诺伯特在1120年创立
founded in 1120 by Saint norbert
创立地点是法国普雷蒙特
at premontre, France.
这个宗教组织的成员们
Members of this religious order
也被称为
were also known
普雷蒙特雷修士、诺伯特修士
as premonstants and norbertines.
他们专业而富有艺术性的挂毯编织技术
Their expert and artistic
weaving of tapestries
被世人所交口称赞
was acclaimed the world over.
在这些编织物上
On these tapestries,
诺伯特修士们描绘了许多圣人
the norbertines depicted various saints
包括描绘了
as well as illustrating
一些传统的宗教活动
traditionally known
religious events.
诺伯特修士的艺术作品
Fine examples of the norbertine art
被很好地保存了许多个世纪
were preserved for many centuries
被存放在...
and housed in...
早产...
Premature birth...
418号♥电影
Film number 418.
麦克尼尔...
Mcneil...
拉塞尔·亚瑟
Russell Arthur.
天啊,这些都是什么?
Look, what is all this?
图书馆高级安全系统
Library security chief,
国♥家♥安♥全♥局部门
department of state security.
我要问你一些问题
I'm going to ask you some questions.
这些灯不能关了吗?
Are all these lights necessary?
你为什么对早产感兴趣?
Why are you interested in premature births?
我点错了
It was a mistake.
我肯定是按错数字了
I must have punched up the wrong number.
你刚刚在看什么电影?
Just what subject were you looking for?
普雷蒙特雷修会会士
Premonstratensians.
啊,是的
Ah, yes.
有趣的精神现象
Interesting psychotic phenomena
像是精神分♥裂♥者的脑子
associated with the schizoid mind.
他们是奥古斯丁教派的组织
They're an order of augustinian canons
由圣诺伯特创立
founded by Saint norbert
在11...
in 11...
20.
普雷蒙特雷修会会士
Premonstratensian.
你为什么看了那么久的错误录像带?
Why did you watch the wrong tape for so long?
我想点撤销键的
I was about to use the cancel key.
你这个错犯的时间超过了必要限度
That was more than long enough
to see that you had made an error.
瞧
Look,
我从来没看过这种东西
I have never seen anything like that.
我要汇报给...
I was about to report...
图书馆馆长
To the chief librarian.
我不认为国家
I don't think that the state
应当允许这样的私刑行为!
should allow such filth!
你的意见已经被记录
Your complaint is noted.
没必要去见馆长
There is no need to see the librarian.
你可以继续看你的普雷蒙特雷修会会士
You may return to your premonstratensians.
现在
Now, then.
我的父亲以为我会成为一名足球运动员
My father thought I was going to be a footballer.
我踢的不好
I wasn't very good
现在我也许可以为它奋斗一把
and now I may be working to have a footballer.
没事的
It's O.K.
嘘!
Shh!
他在喊叫
He's shouting.
他在喊叫自己的名字
He's shouting his name.
他出来了
He's coming.
他现在要出来了
He's coming now.
做好准备,卡罗尔
Get ready, Carol.
做好准备,卡罗尔
Get ready, Carol.
卡罗尔?
Carol?
卡罗尔...
Carol...
现在出来了吗?
Ls it now?
嘘!
Shh!
嘘!
Shh!
用力挤
Push now.
用力
Push.
你得用力挤出来
You've got to push.
用力,卡罗尔
Push, Carol.
他...He's...
我能感觉到...
I can feel...
我感觉到他的头了
I can feel his head.
用力,亲爱的
Push, darling.
用力,亲爱的
Push, darling.
对就这样
That's a girl.
真聪明
That's a clever girl.
出来了
He's here.
我能看到头了,不会太久了
I can see his head.It won't be long now.
好了
Here we go.
出来了
Here he comes.
出来了
Come on.
她出来了
Here she comes.
出来了,是个男孩
It's come. It's a boy.
我确信你会和他相处融洽的,先生
I'm sure you'll be very happy with him, sir.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢,谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
有请下一对夫妇
Next couple, please.
真希望我能带他去看医生
If only I could take him to a doctor.
瞧瞧他
Look at him.
看在上帝的份上,他得病了
For god's sake, he's sick.
你不明白吗?
Don't you understand?
你去吧
You go.
原谅我
Make my excuses.
告诉他们什么?
And tell them what?
告诉他们...
Tell them...
一切
Anything.
电影精选列表