Boy, that's a lifetime.
警官 你很坚强
You're one tough guy, Sergeant.
我不经常笑的
I don't smile a lot.
就因为这个
That's why I'm not
我当不上中尉
lieutenant.
大家
People
都不喜欢我
don't like me 'cause
因为我不爱笑
I don't smile a lot.
是 没错 就是那样唱的
Yeah, that's it. You got it.
你现在就是弗兰克.西纳特
We got Frank Sinatra over here.
要是你听到我的声音 大喊或者敲打!
If you can hear me, yell or tap!
约翰
John.
约翰
John.
记得你说的话吗?
Remember what you said?
要是你睡着了 可能就醒不过来了
You sleep, you ain't coming back.
快醒过来 因为我们要一起离开这里
You got to come back, 'cause we're getting out of here.
警官!
Sarge!
约翰.麦克朗林!
John McLoughlin!
要是你听到我的声音 大喊或者敲打!
If you can hear me, yell or tap!
能听到我的声音吗?
Can you hear me?
你睡着了吗?
Are you sleeping?
警官!
Sarge!
威利?
Will?
我们这是在哪?
Where are we?
在地狱
In hell.
我们活在地狱里
We're alive in hell.
那怎么样 约翰?
How about that, John?
管子
Pipe.
继续努力
Keep trying.
试那个管子
Try the pipe.
好
Good.
继续
Keep doing it.
我们应该往回查查
We could circle back.
别介意
Never mind.
好的
Yeah.
我们听到你了!
We hear you!
我们听到你了!
We hear you!
- 快去! - 继续喊!
- Go! - Keep yelling!
警员求救!机场港口警♥察♥受伤!
8-13! PAPD down!
- 谁在那下面? - 机场港口警♥察♥
- Who's down there? - PAPD.
这里是麦克朗林和吉米诺
McLoughlin and Jimeno.
- 喂? - 这里!
- Hello? - Here!
我看不到你们!
I don't see you!
你开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
这里!
Here!
看到了
Gotcha.
看到了!
Gotcha!
坚持住!坚持住 好吗?
Just hang on! Just hang on, okay?
别走 我们困在这里好久了
Don't leave us. We've been here a long time.
不会扔下你们的
We're not leaving you, buddy.
我们是海军陆战队 营救你们就是我们的任务
We're Marines. You are our mission.
太好了!哦 太好了!
That's great! Oh, that's great!
约翰 是海军陆战队!
The Marines, John!
你能相信吗?
Can you believe that?
警官 如果我们离开这里 我们可能再也回不来了
Sergeant, if we leave this spot, we might never make it back.
我就是这么想的
That's what I'm thinking.
- 是占线吗? - 是的
- It's overloaded? - Yeah.
我姐姐在匹兹堡
My sister in Pittsburgh.
喂?
Hello?
是我 我现在在世贸中心
It's me. I'm at the Trade Center.
是的 紧急指挥中心
Yeah. Emergency Command.
你知道具体的位置吗?
You got an exact location on that?
太好了 好的
Great. Yeah.
伙计们 在碎石里发现两个机场港口警♥察♥
Guys, I got two Port Authority cops found in the middle of the rubble.
他们还活着
They're still alive.
我来接
I got it.
谢天谢地!
Thank God!
他们找到他了 堂娜! 你听到了吗?他们找到他了
They found him, Donna! You hear that? They got him.
等一下 等一下 等一下 好了
Wait. Wait a minute. Wait, wait. All right.
好的 好的 谢谢 我们就来
All right. All right. Thank you. We're on our way.
他很好!那个混♥蛋♥刚从 自♥由♥大街上被救出来
He's okay! The son of a bitch walked right out onto Liberty Street.
他们叫我们在车站终点站见他
They want us to meet him at the bus terminal.
看到他后 我一定会踢他屁♥股♥的!
I am going to kick his ass when I see him!
他就那么救出来了
He just walked right out.
没事了
He just walked right out.
- 艾莉森 他还活着 - 什么?
- Allison, he's alive. - What?
他还活着 他没有死 他没有死
He's alive. They couldn't kill him. They couldn't kill him.
他们找到他了
They found him.
他被困住了 但是他们现在正在救他
He's trapped, but they're digging him out right now.
他是我认识的最他妈坚强的家伙
He's the toughest son of a gun I know.
他是铁打的 是不是?
He's made of rocks, is he not?
- 他会回来的 - 快点 我们走
- He's coming home. - Come on. Let's go.
你是不是一直都在健身? 我跟不上你
Have you been working out? I can't keep up to you here.
我告诉过你的 我告诉过你不是吗?
I told you. Didrt I tell you?
我们要到哪里去接他?
So where are we supposed to pick him up?
我们要到哪里去接他?
Where are we supposed to pick him up?
没人问这个问题?
No one asked?
杰瑞!你在干什么?
Jerry! What're you doing?
- 你是海军陆战队员? - 是的
- You're the Marine? - Yeah.
我叫斯科特.斯特劳斯 紧急救援部门的
Scott Strauss, Emergency Service Unit.
现在是什么情况?一共多少人? 2个人在那下面吗?
What do we got? How many are down there? Two down there?
他们是机场港口警♥察♥
They're Port Authority cops.
第一个人在这下面大概20英尺的地方 伤的很重
The first one's down about 20 feet, in pretty bad shape.
第二个人埋的地方更深
The second one's even deeper.
从这下去很不容易 但是他们在那里
It's a tough hole to get down, but they're in there,
他们还活着
and they're alive.
派迪 我们得想办法救他们上来
We got to hold them off, Paddy.
好的 大家听好
All right, listen up.
都不要突然的走动 好吗?
No one make any sudden moves. All right?
这个地方就像撒棍游戏里的那一堆棍子
This whole thing's like a pile of pick-up sticks.
- 这里有消防部门的人吗? - 有消防部门的人吗?
- Is there any F.D. Up here? - Any F.D. Up here?
- 艾德!艾德! - 在这
- Ed! Ed. - Yeah.
回到教堂去 把消防部门的人带到这里来
Go back to Church. Get the fire department up here.
知道了
Got it.
易队长在吗?易队长在听吗?
Is Captain Yee on the radio? Captain Yee on the air?
在这里
On the air.
- 队长 队长 我是斯科特.斯特劳斯 - 继续说吧
- Captain. Captain, it's Scott Strauss. - Go ahead.
我这有两个警♥察♥埋在碎石中
I got two cops here buried in the rubble.
就在地球仪附近的堆积物这里 我需要装备和人力支援
Right in the pile near the globe. I need equipment and manpower.
叫消防部门的人马上过来 我们都快被烧焦了
Also get F.D. Up here forthwith. We're gonna burn.
明白了 斯科特 注意安全
Got it, Scotty. Stay safe.
我需要个护理人员! 这里谁是医生?
I need a paramedic! Who here's a medic?
我以前是
I used to be.
以前是?天啊 快来吧! 我这需要个护理人员
Used to be? Jesus Christ. Come on! I need a paramedic here.
我的执照被吊销了
My license lapsed.
那几年我不太走运
I had a few bad years.
但是我知道现在自己在做什么
But I know what I'm doing.
我没问题的
I'm good.
你知道这东西可能会倒塌下来 我们可能会为此送命吗?
You know this whole thing could collapse on our heads and kill us?
知道
Yeah.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
扎克.塞雷卡
Chuck Sereika.
我叫斯科特 快点 好的
I'm Scott. Come on. All right.
嘿
Hey.
- 看下通往他们其中一个的路 - 好的 派迪 上吧
- Seen the way to one of them. - All right, Paddy. Call it.
真的是很困难 斯科特
It's real tight, Scotty.
嘿
Hey.
老兄 拿着那样的装备 你根本不可能下到那里的
You're never gonna get down there with all that gear, buddy.
试试这个 海军陆战队KBAR型刀子 是世界上最好的刀子
Try this, Marine KBAR. Best knife ever made.
谢谢 你叫什么名字 陆战队员?
Thanks. You got a name, Marine?
参谋军士卡尼斯
电影精选列表