at the Gracie Mansion, the Municipal Building,
以及其他可能的攻击目标的警♥察♥广场
and any potential targets.
这是谁提议的?
Who is advising this?
中心 现在流动点设在了南街和派克
Central units, the mobilization point is now South and Pike.
好的 不 不 我知道了
Yeah. No, no, I got it.
嘿 伙计们 你们绝不会相信这个!
Hey, guys, you won't believe this!
我老婆说2号♥塔也被撞了 2号♥塔
My wife says the other one got hit, the other tower.
2号♥塔怎么会被撞的?
How the hell did the other tower get hit?
她刚才在听热♥线♥97 电台是这么说的
She was listening to HOT 97 and they said it.
什么?谁会从热♥线♥97听新闻?
What? Who gets their news from HOT 97?
- 我告诉你了那绝不可能是私人飞机 - 不可能 我明白
- I told you it was no damn private plane. - No, I got it.
在那我们有什么特殊装备吗?
What special equipment we got down there?
- 什么? - 我们什么都准备了
- What? - We're prepared for everything.
汽车爆♥炸♥ 化学 生物武器 从天而降的袭击
Car bombs, chemical, biological, an attack from the top.
但是唯独没有准备这个 没有准备过这种规模的袭击
But not this. Not for something this size.
没有准备过 我们没有准备过
There's no plan. We didn't make it.
只有紧急传输才能使用这个频率
Only emergency transmissions on this frequency.
好的 所有急救人员
All right, all emergency personnel
到外西和西街报到
respond to Vesey and West.
所有急救服务部门 请赶往外西和西街
All emergency service units, please go to Vesey and West.
那里大概有5万到6万人
There could be 50, 60,000 people in there.
在西街的部门请注意
Units on West Street to use caution.
西街上有大楼残体坠落
Debris is falling from the building on West Street.
嘿!看上去2号♥塔确实也被撞了
Hey! Looks like Tower Two did take a hit.
我刚才和你说什么来着?
What did I tell you?
不 不对 那只不过是从1号♥塔吹过来的烟雾
No, no, that's the smoke blowing over from Tower One.
好了 够了 大家都坐下 现在都坐下!
All right, that's enough. Everybody sit down. Now!
嘿 杜母 给我用一下你电♥话♥好吗?
Yo, Dom, let me see your phone for a sec, yeah?
嘿 让我用一下你电♥话♥ 我得给艾莉森打个电♥话♥
Hey, let me see your phone. I got to call Allison.
打不了!
It's not working!
现在电♥话♥都打不出去
Nothing's going through.
紧急救援车辆也请报到
Emergency service vehicles are also responding.
嘿 放松点 好吗?天啊!
Hey, take it easy, will you? Jesus!
- 情况肯定会很糟 - 别紧张
- This is gonna be a bitch. - Relax.
我只想说看上去好像是要...
Well, I'm just saying that it looks like it's gonna...
你觉得他们是带你来这抠屁♥眼♥的?
You think they're bringing you down there to scratch your ass?
麦克朗林会告诉你该怎么做
McLoughlin will tell you what to do.
为什么是他?
Why the Sarge?
他以前在世贸中心的 急救服务中心工作
He was Emergency Services at the Trade Tower.
他就是93年袭击事件之后
He's one of the guys who came up with a plan after
提出救援方案的人员之一
the attack in '93.
如果有人知道在那里该做什么的话 那就是他了
Anybody knows what to do down there, it's him.
第一分区
Command to Division One.
1号♥塔内有人能听到我吗?
Does anyone over in Tower One hear me?
好的 在百老汇街转弯
Okay, make the turn on Broadway.
开到百老汇西街 我们在第5街外和你会合
Go down West Broadway. We'll meet you outside Five.
明白
You got it.
现在把你们所有的装备都送到世贸中心去
Send everything you got to the World Trade Center now.
我们必须疏散楼里的所有人员!
We got to get that building evacuated!
哪个塔?我们负责哪个塔?
Which tower? Which tower are we responding to?
- 我要带一队上到塔上去! - 我到总指挥部去报到
- I got to get a team to go up! - I'll check in with headquarters.
把所有可用的救护车都开到这里
Roll every available ambulance you got to this position.
北边有火灾
Fire out on the north side.
现在世贸中心的西边
They're now coming out of the west side
也有火灾发生
of the World Trade Center.
好的 大家先呆在这里
All right, everybody stay here.
我去看看究竟是怎么回事
I'm gonna find out what the hell's going on.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
什么都帮不了他们
Nothing's gonna help them.
不 我们要到塔上去
No, we'll get up there.
那么高的地方怎么能救他们呢? 不可能的
How are you gonna save people that high up? It's impossible.
我们得试试
We got to try.
警官!
Sarge!
警官?警官?
Officer? Officer?
是护理中心 那里有孩子 就在那里
The daycare center. There's kids there. Over there.
嘿 警官!那里有孩子...
Hey, Sarge! There's kids in the...
好的 在第5街的护理中心 我知道了 他们救出那些孩子了
Yeah, at the daycare at Five. I know, they got them out.
好的 听好 卡斯门提斯在哪里?
Okay, listen up. Where's Kassimatis?
他在找你 警官
He's looking for you, Sarge.
我们要把塔里的人疏散出来
We got to evacuate the Tower.
谁会用报♥警♥呼救器?
Who knows how to use a Scott Pak?
别和我说加压呼吸器那些没用的东西
And don't give me any PBA bullshit.
嘿 警官 说实话
Hey, Sarge, to tell you the truth,
我有4年没用过那玩意了
I haven't used one in like four years.
我刚才说什么了?
Look, what did I just say?
谁要参加?
Who's coming?
向前一步
Step forward.
我要去 警官
I got it, Sarge.
我去
I'll go.
我参加 警官
I'm with you, Sarge.
好的
All right.
好的 我们现在有一队人马了
All right, we got a team.
我们要去第5大楼 剩下的人在这里等卡斯门提斯
We're headed into Building Five. The rest of you wait for Kassimatis.
跟我来 大家跟紧
Follow me. Stay together.
- 吉米诺 - 到
- Jimeno. - Sarge.
把大家的备忘录 警棍和帽子都拿走
Take everyone's memo books, nightsticks, hats.
这些东西在那里没有用的
They're useless here.
把他们放到车里去 就在去教堂和外西街的路上
Put them in the Suburban. It's over on Church and Vesey.
然后在第5大楼大厅处的 警♥察♥服务台找我们
And meet us back at the police desk in the lobby of Five.
明白了吗?
You got it?
哪一个是第5大楼?
Which one's Five?
那里是双塔
There's two towers.
北边的塔是1号♥塔 南边的是2号♥塔
North tower is One. South tower is Two.
这个后面就是第5大楼 就在我们前面
Right behind it, there's Five, right in front of us,
警♥察♥服务台就在那里
which is where the police desk is.
走小路 快点!
Take the alley. Hurry up. Hey!
我们走
Let's go.
他们都快死了!
They're all dying!
他们都快死了!
They're all dying!
拿上那些瓶子
Grab those bottles.
拿上头盔
Get the helmets.
不少人困在87楼和89楼
People trapped at 87th and 89th floors.
他们在电视上播放了一个画面 上面有无数受伤的人们
10-4. They're getting a TVpicture with numerous injuries.
那里有很多受伤的人们
Numerous injuries out there.
好的 把他们打开 仔细检查一下 好好检查
Okay, turn them on. Double check. Test them.
梅西?还有别的什么吗? 头盔 报♥警♥呼救器什么的?
Massi? Anything more here? Helmets? Scott Paks?
没有了 警官 到卡车站台附近 急救室的地下室去找找看
No, Sarge. Try the E room near the truck docks in the basement.
吉米.林奇在那
Jimmy Lynch is down there.
谢谢
Thanks.
好的 卡车站台那的地下一层 那里有不少急救装置
Okay, there's more stuff down on B-1, the truck docks.
我们先到中♥央♥广场去 从那里绕过1号♥塔到2号♥塔去
We'll drop down to the Concourse, go around One to Two,
那里有一些台阶
and there's some stairs there.
注意安全 跟着我 别走散 好吗?
Keep your eyes open. Follow me. Don't get separated, okay?
警官 这里有不少装备
Well, Sarge, we got plenty here.
一共有110层 大火伴随着燃料燃烧
Hundred and ten floors. Fire with fuel.
我们会用完这些瓶子的 我们需要他们
We're gonna be using up bottles. We need them.
警官 你肯定不会相信这个
Sarge, you won't believe this.
教堂路上的那个车? 没了 整个车顶都打碎了
Your Suburban on Church? It's gone. Roof smashed in.
大家呆在一起 注意力集中
Stay together and stay focused.
- 杜母 我们这是去哪? - 警官要再带些装备
- Yo, Dom, where we going? - Sarge wants more stuff.
- 什么? - 别担心
- What? - Don't worry about it.
他心里有数的
He knows what he's doing.
究竟这是...
What the...
什么都不要想 一直走
Don't think. Keep moving.
天 警官 我们得上去
Jesus, Sarge, we got to get up there.
如果你自己都不能呼吸 还谈什么救人 罗德吉斯
You aren't rescuing anybody if you can't breathe, Rodrigues.
集中精神
Stay focused.
这边走
This way.
大火在哪里?
Where's the fire?
现在做到点子上了 你们来这里了
电影精选列表