Don't come in here, Pat. I mean it. Don't you come into this house.
堂娜 他没有死
Donna, he's not.
我们还不清楚 还不清楚
We don't know. We don't know.
他们只是宣布他失踪 只是这样 只是失踪而已
They've declared him as missing, that's all. He's just missing.
我知道 我理解 我会陪着你的 过来
I know. I know. I'm with you. Come here.
我明白
I know.
我们收到证实了 约翰进入了大楼
We got confirmation. John went in.
哦 爸爸
Oh, Dad.
没事的 孩子
It's okay, baby.
没事的 一切都会好起来的
It's okay. It's gonna be okay.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
威利可是很难对付的 他会没事的
Will's a tough nut. He's gonna make it.
- 我知道 亲爱的 - 爸爸
- I know it, honey. - Dad.
- 我知道的 别这样 - 爸爸
- I just know it. Come on. - Dad.
- 爸爸 - 你妈妈在外面
- Dad. - Your mom's out there.
- 我帮你整理一下 - 爸爸
- I'll clean you up. - Dad.
怎么了?
What?
我怎么...
How...
我怎么开口对比安卡说她爸爸已经死了呢?
How would I tell Bianca her father's dead?
失踪只是意味着失踪 妈 并不代表死亡
Missing means missing, Ma. It doesn't mean dead.
她很坚强的 她会没事的
She's very strong. She's gonna be all right.
- 杰瑞 - 是
- Jer. - Yeah.
我们得给医生打电♥话♥ 给她点特效药
We've got to call a doctor. Give her something fast.
- 为什么? - 她会失控的
- Why? - She could lose it.
这世界到底是怎么了?
What is happening to this world?
...这个可怕邪恶的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥袭击
...of this horrible and vicious act of terrorism, acts of terrorism.
现在我们的重点就是要 救助尽可能多的人
And our focus now has to be on saving as many lives as possible.
我们知道目前的伤亡人数吗?
Do we know the number of casualties at this point?
我觉得现在没人真正想计算伤亡人数
I don't think we really want to speculate about that.
最终的伤亡人数会是
The number of casualties
我们任何人都无法承受的数字
will be more than any of us can bear, ultimately.
听起来好像是汽车爆♥炸♥
Sounded like a truck bomb.
就象93年那起
Like in '93.
炸毁了整个大厅 把所有东西都推到这里来
Blasted out the lobby. Pushed everything in here.
中♥央♥大厅一定是倒塌了
Concourse must have collapsed.
你从未回答过我 警官
You never answered, Sarge.
现在我们怎么样?
What have we got?
这个内出血会持续多长时间?
How long does this internal bleeding take?
我不知道 我不是医生
I don't know. I'm not a doctor.
我听说最多也就24小时 也许只有14小时
Twenty-four hours is the most I've heard of. Maybe 14,
16小时
16.
不要睡觉
Just don't sleep.
我们已经困在这里6 7个小时了 这意味着什么?
So we've been in six, seven hours. What does that mean?
还有大概7 8个小时的时间?
Another seven, eight hours from now?
你记得那次地震吗? 在什么地方?土耳其吗?
You remember that earthquake? Where was it? Turkey?
地震中有一个小女孩
There was a little girl there.
她埋在这样的碎石下 度过了4天
She lived four days buried in the rubble like this.
她大概也就3岁左右
She was, like, three years old or something.
如果她能活下来 那我们也能活下来
If she could make it, we can make it.
也许我们的内出血根本就没那么严重
Maybe we ain't bleeding so bad inside.
- 警官? - 是的 威利
- Sarge? - Yeah, Will.
你有孩子吗?
You got any kids?
4个 我有4个孩子
Four. I got four.
- 那可不少啊 - 是 没错
- That's a lot of kids. - Yeah.
对我太太来说很辛苦
It's a lot of work for my wife.
他们都叫什么名字?
What are their names?
最大的孩子叫史蒂文
Steven. He's the oldest.
他今年15岁
He's 15.
凯特莉斯 12岁 外号♥叫花生
Caitlirs 12. Peanut.
JJ 今年10岁
JJ, he's 10.
我们还有个小女儿
We got a little girl.
艾伦
Erin.
4岁
She's four.
我们很晚才有的她
We had her late.
本来没打算再要孩子的 只是... 就那么有了她
It wasrt planned. It just... It happened.
我不知道
I don't know.
- 那是什么? - 什么什么?
- What's that? - What's what?
那声音
That sound.
我这里有根管子
I got a pipe here.
继续!
Keep doing that!
JJ的学费怎么办?
What about JJ's tuition?
- 那可并不容易 - 是的
- It's not easy. - Right.
你昨天吐了吗?
Did you vomit yesterday?
是的 是的 昨天和今天都吐了
Yeah. Yeah, yesterday and today.
- 今天也吐了? - 嗯
- And today? - Yeah.
你知道吗?亲爱的 我可能是感冒了
You know what? I probably just have the flu, hon.
是吗?好吧
Yeah? Okay.
这么说 等一下...
So, wait...
是的 那应该有个条纹的
Yeah, there's supposed to be a stripe.
- 条纹?是个条纹 - 对
- A stripe? It's a stripe. - Yeah.
对 那是个条纹
Yeah, it's a stripe.
太好了
That's good.
太好了 太好了 太好了
It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good.
是 太好了 是的
Yeah, it's good. Yeah.
太好了
It's good.
...看起来就好像金融区的一座死城
...seems just like a ghost town in the financial district.
非常可怕
Very eerie.
你看到人们被活活的压死
You saw people being wheeled on gurneys
就在远离爆♥炸♥发生的地方
away from the site of the explosions.
大楼里出来的人都裹着脸
People were coming out with masks over their face,
把他们能找到的东西都遮盖在脸上
anything they could put over their face
因为空气中充满了爆♥炸♥物残骸
because the air was still very thick with debris.
地上至少堆着2英寸厚的灰烬
The ash on the ground is at least two inches thick.
更象是积雪
It's more like snow cover.
妈 听这个
Mom, listen.
官方宣称至少有400名警员
Officials are saying that as many
消防员和急救人员进入了双塔
as 400 police, fire and rescue teams entered the towers,
现在恐怕有一半的人员失踪死亡
and there are fears that half of them are missing and feared lost.
我们还在等待生还者的消息
We are waiting for more on the survivors.
现在还没有明确的数字统计
There are no clear estimates yet on numbers,
但是很明显的是 今天我们损失了
but it is clear that many of New York's finest
很多纽约市最优秀的人员
have been lost on this day.
那些被称作"最先响应者"的人
These are the so-called first responders.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
好多人啊 我们该怎么办?
That's so many. What are we going to do?
妈 我们去找他吧
Mom, let's go get him.
我们能不能到城里去找爸爸?
Can we just go to the city and find Dad?
我们根本不知道他在哪里
- We don't even know where he is.
你打算就这样开车去找到他?
- You're gonna go drive and get him?
- 就不能给什么人打电♥话♥吗? - 打不通
- Can't you call someone? - The phones don't work.
别这样 JJ 我们真的什么也做不了
Come on, JJ, there's really nothing we could do.
你只不过是担心你的生日派对
You're just worried about your birthday.
不 凯特林 别这样
No, Caitlin, stop it.
他需要我们 我知道只要到那里 我们就能找到他
He needs us. I know if we just go down there, we can find him.
爸爸不需要你去找他
Dad doesn't need you to go find him.
妈 求你 我们去吧
Come on, Mom, please.
JJ 你能不能别这样? 停一下 好吗?
JJ, would you just stop it? Stop it for a minute. Okay?
他们一有消息就会通知我们的
They'll call when they know something.
让你妈歇一下 好吗? 大家都不好过 别这样了
Lay off your ma, please. This is tough enough on everybody. Come on.
你根本就不关心 是吗?
You don't really care, do you?
我去和他谈谈
I'll go talk to him.
嘿 JJ 别这样 过来 孩子 我们走
Hey, JJ, come on. Come back here, kid. Let's go.
他很害怕 他还是个孩子
He's scared. He's just a kid.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道吗 他说的没错
He's right, you know?
我都记不起来我最后和约翰说过什么
I don't even remember the last thing I said to John.
对不起
Excuse me.
就是这样
This is it.
对不起 不 先生 谁都不能通过 谁都不能
I'm sorry. No, sir. Nobody gets by here. Nobody gets by.
美国海军陆战队
United States Marines.
- 当然 你的人在那里吗? - 是的 先生
电影精选列表