- John! - Easy, Scott.
斯科特?
Scotty?
- 这里 - 我们来了 我很好
- Down here. - Coming to you. I'm good.
- 我来了 - 这里不透气
- I'm coming. - It's tight.
我想我看到他了 露 我看到他了
I think I see him, Lou. I got him.
- 他还醒着吗? - 半醒
- Is he awake? - Semi.
约翰?约翰 你能听到我吗?
John? John, can you hear me?
约翰!斯科特 从紧急救援第5部门来的
John! I'm Scott, from ESU 5.
老兄 我不会把你一个人扔在这里的
Man, I'm not gonna leave you.
我会尽我所能把你救出去 好吗?
I'm gonna do whatever I can to get you out of here. All right?
- 这里不透气 露 - 好的
- It's tight, Lou. - All right.
- 把这个送回去 - 好的
- Just send it back. - All right.
这个地方放残骸
Find a place to put debris.
露 把它拿回来 我这有个升降机
Louie, bring it back. I got an elevator shaft here.
你会没事的 约翰
You're gonna be all right, John.
- 我们不会离开你的 - 把切割机拿过来
- We're not leaving you. - Bring the Sawzall down.
坚持住 约翰 坚持住 你会没事的
Hang in there, John. Come on. You'll be all right.
坚持住 约翰 加油 我们会救你出来的
Stay with us, John. Come on. We got you.
我们现在送吉米诺去贝尔维由
We're transporting Jimeno to Bellevue.
那里有一个外伤救助队随时待命
Have a trauma team standing by.
呼吸26 血压90 58 给他呼吸了15升氧气
Respiratiors 26, B.P. Is 90 over 58. Got him on 15 liters O2.
房♥间已经准备好了 把他送到走廊尽头的房♥间
Room's prepped. Take him all the way down to the end.
嘿 他们把他带到后面了 快点
Hey, they brought him in the back. Come on.
这边
This way.
这里
Over here.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
他在呼出那些石头
He's breathing out rocks.
威利?能听到我说话吗?
Will? Can you hear me?
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, baby.
嘿 亲爱的 你还好吗?
Oh, baby, are you okay?
我们现在要送他去手术室
We're taking him to the O.R. Now.
他们说你的腿断了
They said your leg was broke.
威利 亲爱的
Will, baby?
他们告诉我你很好
They told me you were all right.
我想你给她起名叫奥利维亚
I want you to name her Olivia.
不 我要叫她阿蕾莎
No, I want Alyssa.
为了你
For you.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
女士 我们得送他去手术室
Ma'am, we're gonna have to take him up to O.R.
女士 你和我们走 这样对他会比较好
It'll be better for him if you come with us, ma'am.
威利
Will.
他会没事的 好吗?
He'll be okay, right?
有些并发症
There are some complications,
- 但是我们已经给他... - 威利?
- but we've given him good... - Will?
我会叫她奥利维亚的 好吗?
I'm going to name her Olivia, okay?
好的
Okay.
约翰?有2块大石板压在你胸部
John? You got two big slabs on your chest.
这是我们唯一能救你上去的方法 好吗?
It's the only way we're gonna get you out of here, all right?
我拿大的那块 你拿小的那块
I got the big one, you got the little one.
推到一边去
Pull it off.
好的 约翰 还有一块
All right. John. We got one more.
只有一块了 老兄 之后就没有东西压在你胸口上了
One more, brother, and we got your chest clear.
头开的不错
We got a good start.
- 乔? - 什么?
- Joe-Joe? - Yeah?
告诉中尉派一个护理人员下来
Tell Lieutenant to get a paramedic down here.
- 我们现在要给他静脉注射 - 好的
- We got to get an IV in him now. - All right.
我们这里需要一个护理员!
We're gonna need a paramedic down here now!
坚持住 约翰 就要成功了
Come on, John. We're almost there.
麦克朗林
McLoughlin.
我们现在在照顾你 约翰 你会从这里出去的
You're in good hands, John. You're getting out of here.
就这样 约翰 好了 坚持住 老兄
That's it, John. That's it. Hang in there, brother.
就这样 坚持住 约翰 别放弃
That's it. Hang in there, John. Don't give up.
别放弃 我们还没有放弃 你绝不要放弃
Don't give up. We didn't give up. Don't you give up.
约翰 你能听到我吗?
John, can you hear me?
约翰 快醒醒
John, wake up.
就这样 约翰 醒醒 和我们在一起 哪都不要去
That's it, John, wake up. Stay with us. Don't go nowhere.
坚持住 约翰 坚持住
Come on, John. Come on, John.
和我们在一起 约翰 别放弃 坚持 老兄 坚持
Stay with us, John. Don't give up. Come on, brother. Hang in there.
- 约翰 - 醒醒 约翰
- John. - Come on, John.
坚持住 老兄 坚持住 坚持
Hang in there, brother. Hang in there. Come on.
我们马上就要回家了 老兄 马上就要到家了
We're almost home. We're almost home, man.
坚持
Come on.
坚持住 老兄
Stay with us, brother.
我对不起你
I let you down.
这些年来 我总是小心翼翼
All these years, I've been so careful.
现在我搞砸了
Now I screw up.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我是不是不够爱你 亲爱的?
Did I ever love you enough, honey?
我是说
I mean,
我是象你想象中的那样爱你吗?
did I love you good like I was supposed to?
到底是怎么了?
What the hell happened?
我想我们谈过这个 约翰
I think we had it, John.
有些时候
It was in the moments.
大多数人都很遇到这种事 我想
Happens to most people, I guess.
我关心孩子们 你关心警♥察♥局的工作
Me with the kids, and you with the department.
在这过程中
Somewhere along the way
我想我们某种程度忽视了对方
I guess we kind of stopped looking at each other.
回家吧 亲爱的
Come home, honey.
孩子们需要你
The kids need you.
不
No.
我需要你
I need you.
堂娜
Donna.
我不能
I can't.
我出不去
I can't get out of here.
亲爱的 厨房♥还没有完工
Honey, the kitchers not even finished yet.
好的 你能不能不提厨房♥?
Okay. Would you get off the kitchen?
有这个必要吗?
Is this necessary?
- 我被困住了 - 那就摆脱困扰
- I'm stuck. - Then get unstuck.
起来 约翰
Get off your ass, John.
起来 回家来
Just get up and come home.
堂娜 我不能...
Donna, I can't. I...
你能行的
You can do it.
约翰?
John?
怎么这么长时间?嘿 你们!
What's taking so long? Hey, you guys!
他说在所有我们看到的画面中
One thing he said, of all the images we've seen,
这是纽约市民平静的...
it is a scene of New Yorkers calmly
疏散...
evacuating...
太好了
Great.
坏了 别麻烦了
It's not working. Don't bother.
等待很烦人 是不是?
Waiting's shit, isn't it?
即使事情真的很糟的话 你也只是想知道真♥相♥ 而不是什么废话
If it's gonna be bad, you just want to know it. No bullshit.
没错
That's right.
他们正在救我丈夫 他们在碎石中找到了他
They're digging my husband out. They found him in the rubble.
那很好
That's good.
我儿子也在那里 他叫劳伦斯
My sors down there. Lawrence.
他是南塔的电梯操作员 他是个好孩子
He's the elevator operator in the South Tower. A good boy.
当我看到那大楼 象薄烤饼一样的倒塌下来...
When I saw that building going down like a pancake...
可恨的是 我之前还对他大叫发脾气
Damn thing is, I yelled at him.
上次 我...
Last time, I...
我准备了晚餐
I made dinner.
他因为工作上的事回来晚了 饭都浪费了
He got held up at work. Food went to waste.
我对他大喊大叫
And I yelled.
现在我只想抱着他
Now all I want to do is hold him.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
哦 过来 来这里
Oh, come here. Come here.
我知道 我知道 亲爱的
I know. I know, sweetie.
没事的 没事的
It's all right. It's all right.
过来
Come here.
没事的 你没事的
电影精选列表