- Thank God. Oh, my God. - There you go.
哦 太好了
Oh, that's good.
- 太好了 - 谢谢 上帝
- That's good. - Thank you, God.
机场港口警♥察♥
PAPD.
警员求救
8-13.
吉米诺警官 麦克朗林警官
Officers Jimeno and McLoughlin.
我们被困于第5大楼 前厅附近的货运电梯里
We're trapped near the FE Five vestibule.
能不能工作一下?
Will you please work?
我口好渴
I'm so thirsty.
你没开玩笑吧
You're not kidding.
我嘴里感觉就像海滩一样
My mouth feels like a beach.
- 你的伤怎么样? - 一阵一阵的痛
- How's your pain? - Comes in waves.
每20 30分钟就痛一次
Every 20, 30 minutes.
每次我都感觉疼痛在减轻
Every wave, I feel the pain less.
但我却变得越来越麻木了
But I'm more numb.
疼痛的次数越多 我越想睡觉
The number I get the more I want to sleep.
睡觉有什么不好?
What's wrong with sleep?
我倒希望我能睡着 这样疼痛就消失了
I wish I could so this pain would go away.
威利 你在内出血
You're bleeding inside, Will.
如果你睡觉的话 很难说是否还能再醒过来
You sleep, you don't know if you're coming back.
清醒的话 至少还有活下来的机会
Awake, at least you got a shot.
也许你的大脑能令你活下来
Your brain, maybe, keeps you alive.
反正我就是这么想的
That's what I think, anyway.
你知道"伴我雄心"那个电影吗?
You know that movie, G.I. Jane?
里面的女主角叫什么名字?
What's-her-name?
- 黛米.摩尔 - 没错
- Yeah, Demi Moore. - Yeah.
你还记得片子里有一段训练警官说
You know the part where the drill sergeant says,
"痛苦是好事 痛苦是你的朋友
"Pain is good. Pain is your friend.
如果你能感觉到痛苦 那说明你还活着"
If you're feeling pain you're still alive"?
我没看过那个电影
I didn't see the movie.
我一直在想那句台词
I keep thinking of that line.
痛苦是你的朋友
Pain is your friend.
意味着你还活着
It means you're alive.
威利 我们能熬过来的
We'll make it, Will.
只是千万不要睡着
Just don't go to sleep.
警官 这里着火了!
Sarge, I got a fire here!
警官!
Sarge!
我现在在这 什么也帮不上你!
There's nothing I can do here!
警官!
Sarge!
我身上着火了!着火了!
I'm burning! I'm burning!
上帝帮帮我吧
Please God.
那风是突然间从什么地方 刮过来的 警官?
Where'd that wind come from all of a sudden, Sarge?
我不知道
I don't know.
难道火就这么灭了 警官?
The fire just goes out like that, Sarge?
为什么会这样?
Why's that?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不怎么善谈 是不是?
You're not a big talker, are you?
是的
No.
你看 你得和我聊聊天 因为...
Well, see, you got to talk to me 'cause...
我不能 因为我的两个膝盖都被压碎了!
I can't, 'cause my knees are crushed together!
所以我他妈的不能说话!
That's why I can't fucking talk!
哦 天!
Oh, God!
哦 上帝啊 上帝啊
Oh, God. Oh, God.
妈的!
Holy shit!
杜母的枪走火了!
Dom's gun is cooking off!
威利!
Will!
威利!威利 就是这样! 我们要经受住每轮考验 威利
Will! Will, that's it! All the rounds got to be done, Will.
简直难以置信!
I can't believe this is happening!
- 我他妈这辈子都没见过这种事! - 深呼吸 威利
- Not in my whole goddamn life! - Breathe, Will.
快点 深呼吸
Come on, breathe.
集中精神!
Get your mind right!
吉米诺太太 请等下 [克利夫顿 新泽西]
Mrs. Jimeno, please hold.
...宾夕法尼亚州 这是联合航♥空♥公♥司♥飞机
...Pennsylvania. This is where the United Airlines flight,
我相信应该是联航176号♥...
I believe it is 176...
对不起 我更正一下... 联航93号♥...
I'm sorry, I'm correcting... United Airlines 93...
对不起 吉米诺太太 我们现在还不能做出这种评估
I'm sorry, Mrs. Jimeno, we can't make that kind of assessment yet.
- 我们只是... - 是艾莉森.吉米诺吗?
- We just... - Is that Allison Jimeno?
我们是一起长大的 让我来和她说
We grew up together. Let me talk to her.
艾莉森 我是布赖恩 我刚刚赶过来
Al, it's Brian. I just got in.
- 嘿 布赖恩 - 艾莉森
- Hi, Brian. - Allison,
听着 他们派威利和一帮家伙上了公车
listen, they sent Will down on a bus with a bunch of the guys.
- 这么说他确实是去那里了? - 是的
- So he did go down there? - Yeah.
他进楼里了吗?
And did he go in the buildings?
我们现在还不清楚
We don't know.
布赖恩 他进了大楼 还是没有进大楼?
Brian, did he go in the buildings or did he not go in the buildings?
我们正在查
We're trying to find that out.
我问的问题很简单 他到底进没进大楼?
It's very basic. Did he go in or did he not go in?
艾莉森 一有确定消息我就给你打电♥话♥
Allison, I'll call you as soon as we know.
比安卡?亲爱的 对不起
Bianca? Sweetie, I'm sorry.
布赖恩 我...布赖恩 为什么不告诉我到底出了什么事?
Brian, I... Brian, why don't you tell me what's going on?
- 我带比安卡到我那去 - 不行
- I'll take Bianca to my place. - No.
- 我要她呆在这里 我要... - 我父母都在那里
- I'll keep her here. I wanna... - My parents are there.
他们会照顾好她的 好吗? 离这里只有5栋房♥子的距离
They'll take care of her. Okay? She'll be five houses away.
想不想去玩?
Want to go play?
...金属碎片穿过...
...shards of metal coming past...
布赖恩?
Brian?
袭击发生时 布♥什♥总统正在佛罗里达 [威尔顿 康涅狄格]
President Bush was in Florida when the attacks began.
他不久前在路易斯安娜州的 空军1号♥基地发表讲话
He spoke a short time ago from an Air Force base in Louisiana.
这里是总统讲话的部分内容
Here's some of what the President said.
我们这个伟大国家的坚定性 现在正在经受考验
The resolve of our great nation is being tested.
但是请坚信
But make no mistake,
我们会向全世界证明 我们会通过这项考验的
we will show the world that we will pass this test.
愿上帝保佑我们
God bless.
我们被告知总统的专机已经起飞
We're told the President's plane has flown on,
但是出于安全原因
but for security reasons,
政♥府♥不会透漏总统的去向以及停留时间
the government will not say where Mr. Bush is going or for how long.
我不知道你们是不是已经知道了
I don't know if you guys know it yet,
但现在这个国家处于战争状态
but this country's at war.
牧师 我要到那里去
Pastor, I gotta go down there.
- 哪里? - 纽约
- Where? - New York.
你不能去 只有紧急救援人员才能进入现场
You can't. Only emergency responders are being allowed in.
我最好的时光是在海军陆战队度过的
I've spent my best years with the Marines.
上帝赋予了我帮助他人
God gave me a gift to be able to help people,
保卫我们国家的天分
to defend our country.
现在我感觉到他在为这个任务而呼唤我
And I feel him calling on me now for this mission.
大卫 那就寻找一条途径 去倾听他的呼唤
Then find a way to listen, Dave.
我会叫你自己考虑 单单纽约市
I'll leave that to you to determine just how widespread
会有多少人员伤亡
the human loss will be in New York City alone.
今天一切都改变了 今天是我们国家历史上黑暗的一天
America has changed today. This is a dark day in this country.
它会是今后历史书上黑体字书写的
It's in bold print in future history books
我们国家是如何在自己的国界被袭击
about how America was attacked within its continental borders
是如何破坏性的被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥所影响
to devastating effect by terrorists
是如何被劫持的民航客机所袭击的
in a coordinated assault using hijacked civilian airliners.
- 嘿 妈妈? - 嘿 亲爱的
- Hey, Mom? - Yes, sweetie.
爸爸知道这周六是我的生日派对 对吗?
Dad knows it's my birthday party Saturday, right?
你生日 你疯了吗? 他当然知道
Your birthday, are you crazy? Of course he does.
他只是...
He's just...
他现在还在忙着救助 那些在世贸中心的人们
He's still working to help people at the disaster at the Trade Center.
但是他们一直在说好些人都死了
But they keep saying a lot of those people aren't coming back.
我不该和你说这些 知道吗?
I'm not supposed to tell you this, okay?
但是他告诉我他打算 下个月带你去看冠军赛
But he told me that he was gonna take you to the playoffs next month.
- 冠军赛?真的吗? - 当然
- The playoffs? Are you serious? - I'm serious.
太好了!洋基队冠军赛?我就知道 我就知道他一定会带我去的
Yes! The Yankee playoffs? I knew it. I knew he was going to.
妈 你最好过来一下
Mom, you better come here.
在这呆着 好吗?
Stay here, okay?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
爸爸和帕特叔叔有过约定
Dad and Uncle Pat have a deal.
要是他们中的一个出了事的话
If anything happens to one of them,
另一个人就会到出事那家去通报
they go and tell the other family.
你来这是要告诉我什么事吗?
Are you here to tell me something?
别进来 帕特 我是认真的 不准你进来
电影精选列表