Wait. You all right?
在这等着 你没事?
I Just gotta catch my Breath. Wait.
我得喘口气
You OK? Yeah.
你行吗? 还好
It's all right. It's all right.
好了,好
Listen, Kris.
听我说,克莉斯
You're Just gonna have to wait here for a minute, all right?
你在这等我一分钟,好不好?
No!
不!不!
No! Listen, it's Just for five minutes.
不! 就等我5分钟
Please, don't leave me. Please! Listen.
不要离开我!求你了 听着
What if he catches me again? He won't, he won't.
如果他又抓住我了怎么办? 不会的
Please, don't leave me!
请不要离开我,求你了
He's not going to catch you again, all right?
他不会抓住你的的,好吗?
You Just have to wait here for five minutes, OK?
你就等我5分钟,好吗?
I'll Be in and out. I'll Be quicker on my own, OK?
我快去快回,我自己去会很快的 好不好?
Listen.
听着
Look...
你想...
If I'm not Back, all right, in five minutes,
如果我5分钟内没有回来
Just head that way, OK?
你就往那边走,好吗?
And you'll hit a road eventually, all right?
你最后会找到大路
I'll catch up with you.
我会再赶上你的
OK. I'm quicker on my own. All right? I'm coming Back.
好了,我自己去可以速度快些 行不行?我马上就回来
OK? Wait.
好吗? 等我...求你了
Please. Five minutes.
求你了 就5分钟.好吗?
It's OK. It's all right.
好了,没事的
Don't go! It's all right.
不要走! 没事的
What if he catches me again?
如果他又抓住我了怎么办?
He's not... He's not gonna...
他不会...
He's not gonna catch you again, all right?
他不会再抓住你的,好吗?
Listen.
听着
Listen, you Just wait here, all right?
听我说,等在这,我会回来的
Please hurry.
请快点回来吧...
Shit!
妈的
Oh, God.
噢,老天
Uhh!
啊!
Uhh...
啊!
Ahh!
啊!
Ben?
本?
Ben.
本
It's excellent. Yeah, I've never seen better.
哦真棒!好!我从来没有见过更好的!
I'm sure we did. I thought we got this fixed.
萨曼莎我保证我们修过的 我保证我们都修好了的
Honey, I'm not in the mood, all right?
亲爱的我现在心情不好...
How's it going, mate? Not too good.
出什么事了,老兄? 不太好...
What do you expect?
你还指望什么?
He's from the country. That's what happens.
他是在乡村 事情就这样
Country people are friendly, though.
乡村的人都很友善
Thirsty, are ya? Yeah.
你口渴吗? 嗯
Eh? Nothing like rainwater from the top end.
什么水也赶不上山顶的雨水
So far, no sign of intelligent life forms.
船长日志:目前还没有智慧生命的迹象
Um, do you wanna say hello?
啊,你想打招呼吗?
Righto. What's your name? Graham.
好,你叫什么名字? 格莱姆
Graham. Nice to meet you, Graham.
格莱姆 很高兴认识你,格莱姆
I'm Ben.
我叫本
This one too? Yeah, man.
这个也加吗? 是的
Ah!
啊!
Hey.
嘿
Like your little mate said Before, you know.
就像你的小伙伴原来说的 你知道...
That's not a knife.
“那不是刀
This is a knife.
这才是刀”
Now, come on. Oome on, Lizzie.
嘿!来吧,莉兹
Oome on!
来啊
Settle down, you know.
放心
That's not gonna kill ya. All right?
那不会要你命的
I got a Bullet hole in me neck and I'm not whingeing, am I? No.
现在我脖子挨了一枪 我哭了吗?没有
I'm gonna have to do something, Lizzy.
现在我不得不做点事,嗯...
So as you don't try and run out on me, you know?
你知道这样 你就不会再试图逃跑了
It's... It's a little trick they used to use in the Vietnam War, you know?
就是在越战中使用的 一个小技巧.你知道...
So they could take prisoners
他们能抓住俘虏
and they still get the same information out of 'em.
还能审问出情报...
But the little Buggers didn't escape. You with me?
但是那帮混♥蛋♥却无法逃跑 你明白吗?
You with me?
你明白?
You see what I mean? Eh?
你明白我的意思了?嘿?
No! No!
不!
Now that!
现在
That's for fuckin' wreckin' me fuckin' truck, you Bitch!
是报答你把我他妈的卡车毁掉 你这个婊♥子♥
Now, this little procedure...
现在,这个小方法...
...is called "making a head on a stick."
就叫做“人头杖”
Because once your spine's severed, right...
因为一旦你的脊椎被切断
No!
不要!
That's what you are, hey?
你就成了...
Head on a stick.
“人头杖”
Now...
现在
Let's talk aBout your little mate, um, Kristy.
我们来谈谈你的小伙伴,克里斯蒂
Liz.
莉兹
Liz.
莉兹
What happened?
出什么事了?
Jesus.
老天!
I'll get a Blanket. Get you some help.
我拿个毯子 我来帮你
No! No!
不要!
Oh!
噢
Oome on! Move!
快!快走!
Oome on! Oome on!
快点!快!
Oome on! Fucking move!
快!快他妈的走!
Move! Oome on! Fuck!
我♥操♥!我♥操♥!
Oome on!
快点!
No! No, no!
不!
No.
不!
Fuck you! Fuck you!
他妈的...
Asshole!
混♥蛋♥!
Oh, fuck! No!
我♥操♥!不!
The winner!
我赢了
Help!
救命!
My God! I think he´s alive.
我的天!我想他还活着!
Come on, let´s get him out of here.
快点,我们得把他救走