You traveling with two sheilas, are you, mate?
你和两个姑娘一起旅行 是吗,老兄?
Uh, yep.
是啊
Two, eh? Yep.
两个? 不错
That'll Be a Bit of fun, eh?
艳福不浅啊
Yeah, yeah.
是啊...是啊
Just sign there.
在这签字
They get, uh, real easy when they travel.
她们在旅行的时候
Loosen up a Bit, hey?
是不是很容易上手啊?
Mate of mine reckons. He picks 'em up all the time.
我朋友说他总能碰上这种飞来的艳福
Uh-huh.
嗯
That's it? Yep, yep.
就这样? 是的
Don't do anything I wouldn't do, eh?
嗯,你不会在路上惹是生非吧 老兄?
Nah. I won't.
不,我不会的
Send us a card.
给我们寄明信片
All right.
好的
Fat fuck. What a tool.
操♥他♥妈♥的
How funny's that?
有什么好笑的?
I like that. I think we should send that one.
我喜欢这张 我觉得我们应该寄这张
Do ya reckon?
是吗?
Yep.
好
Yep.
好
Yep.
好
How long is this gonna take, mate?
还要多久啊,老兄?
Not long.
不久了
How long's not long?
“不久”是多久?
Well, I've almost got it.
好了,马上就到了
Yep.
好
Yep. Yep!
好 好!
OK.
好
Yep.
好
Yep!
好!
Yep.
好
Yep. Yep.
好 好...
He fancies you.
他喜欢你
He doesn't.
不,他才不呢
Does. You fancy him.
他是喜欢你 你喜欢他
I don't think so.
才不是呢
The three of us are going to Be stuck in a car together for three weeks,
你知道我们三人要 一起乘车旅行三个星期
and it'll Be trying enough without "is it me, or is he Being weird today?"
如果总是想“是说我吗?” “他今天是不是表现不自然?”
Lt'd drive me Barmy.
那会让我看起来像花痴
Yeah. You're right.
是啊,你说得对
He is cute, though.
不过他倒是很招人喜欢
Do you think he's really got a girlfriend in Sydney?
你说他真的有个女朋友在悉尼吗?
Why would he lie?
他有必要说谎吗?
He's a Bloke.
他可是个小伙子
I can't Believe we're leaving.
真不敢相信我们要出发了
I know.
是啊,我知道
It feels like two years, not two weeks.
感觉像是两年 而不是两周
Whoo!
嘿!
Wow!
嘿!
Want a lift? I'd love it.
你们想搭车吗? 太好了
I thought I requested purple.
我记得我说过要一辆紫色的
Eh. For 1,500 Bucks we're lucky it's got doors.
嘿!才1500元,还带着车门 就谢天谢地了
I love it.
我喜欢
Hey, where's my stuff?
我的东西在哪?
We forgot aBout food for you. Sorry.
哦,我们忘了给你拿吃的 对不起啊
Yeah, we thought you'd get By on our gratitude and appreciation.
是啊我们以为你听到 我们的感谢就会浑身是劲
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇,哇,哇,哇
Where's the Booze?
酒在哪?
Oh, we've made a decision.
哦,我们决定
After last night, never drinking again.
昨晚以后再不喝酒了
We've got to get an early start
如果我们想在明晚到达狼溪
if we want to get to Wolf Oreek By tomorrow night.
就必须早早出发
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Piss off. Of course I checked.
别不信,我当然都检查过了
How much of an organization Nazi is she?
她是不是像一个纳粹头子?
No, she's right. In Bed By 9:30.
不,她说的对.9:30就睡觉
This is Bad, actually.
说实话,这样不好
Oh!
噢!
You weren't gonna drink that. Is that your Beer?
你不会喝的... 那是你的啤酒吧?
Patrick. Pleased to meet you. Nice to meet you.
我是亚齐,很高兴认识你 幸会
That's a pretty nice handshake there. Let's give it a kiss.
你手劲不小啊 亲它一下吧
Lovely, lovely.
真不错
I can pack a punch. You can pack a punch?
我打拳很有劲 你会打拳?
Why would you want that?
你怎么想到打拳的?
I would if I had to. If you had to?
我会的,如果我不得不打的话 如果你不得不?哈哈哈哈
You gotta hear this Bullshit story.
你们想听他的烂故事吗
Bullshit! It wasn't Bullshit!
烂故事?这不是烂故事!
Ten foot wave sprayin'.
乘风破浪!10尺高的浪花!
Shh! Shh!
嘘!
Go on!
来吧
I think it's past 9:30.
我想9:30早就过了
I got the worst taste in my mouth.
我嘴里的味道真不舒服
WOLF CREEK
《狼溪》
I'd like to sing a song for you
我想为你唱一首歌♥
OK, let me start again.
好了,我重新开始
Here we go.
开始
? I love her Oh, God.
我爱她 噢,天哪
? I really, really love her
我真的很爱她
Make me smile all the time
一直都让我开心
When you cook my food and you clean my room
当你给我做饭 当你给我打扫房♥间
I love you, Mum I love you, Mum
我爱你,妈妈 我爱你,妈妈
He's Been playing guitar
他几个星期以来
? For a few weeks now
一直在弹吉它
And he's really, really, really crap
他弹得真是烂啊
And he's crap
真是烂
Really shit
烂到家了
I'm not that Bad
不至于那么烂吧
Oh, my God!
啊上帝
Yeah, that's cool.
是啊,真酷
That's amazing.
太美了
You're near the world's fifth Biggest UFO sighting area.
你知道你现在就在 世界第5大飞碟目击地点吧?
Kristy, I'm serious. I know!
克里斯蒂,我说真的 是啊,我知道
I can hear you laughing. What? I'm listening.
我听到你在笑! 什么?我是在听你说呢
Fine.
好吧
I'm listening. Tell us.
我在听呢 告诉我们!
Don't listen to her. Tell me. I'm listening.
别和她废话 告诉我吧,我听着呢
All right. I read aBout this guy
好吧.我听说有个人
who was driving out on the highway out there.
在那边公路上开车
And he sees this light ahead of him, around 500 meters,
他看到前面有灯光 大约距离500米吧
and at first he thinks it's a truck or a semi-trailer or something,
一开始他以为是卡车或者 半拖车什么的
'cause the light's really Bright, like glowing orange and shit.
因为灯光太亮了,像是桔黄色的
Yeah. But as he gets closer,
嗯 但是他接近后才发现
he realizes that the light's aBout 10 meters off the ground,
灯光是在地上10米高处
Just hanging in mid-air.
悬在空中
So he's scared, freaking out.
所以他吓坏了 魂不附体
And then he hears this... crack!
然后他就听到一声“咯嚓”!
Like an explosion.
就像爆♥炸♥一样
That was supposed to scare us. I know, it's scary.
你是想吓我们吧 我知道,很吓人
But he did. He heard this crack.
他听到那声响确实吓坏了
Like an explosion of a Jet.
像是飞机发动机的声音
And itJust took off into the sky, straight up like a rocket.
然后它就飞上天空 像火箭一样
And then as soon as it was gone,
它一走
his carJust stopped in the middle of the road,
他的车就停在了马路中间
and it was totally silent.
一点声响都没有
He was Just sitting there, staring up at the stars.
他就坐在那里 往上看着星空
In the middle of nowhere.
在荒无一人的地方
Hey... No reason. Just stopped.
嘿... 没有任何原因,就停在那了
Is that a true story? I read it.
这个故事是真的吗? 当然!
You've got something dripping off your lip there.
他有什么东西... 你嘴边有什么东西滴下来