What?
什么?
Oh, it's all right. It's Just Bullshit.
啊没什么,就是狗屎而已
No, Bullshit you, mate!
你才喷狗屎呢!
What's all this shit?
这是什么东西?
Oh, for the tent. For the tent.
哦,是帐篷 搭帐篷用的
Here, I'll do that. Start on the tent. No, you do the tent.
我来吧,你去弄帐篷 不,你去弄帐篷
I don't know what you two would do without me.
要是没有我,你们俩还能做什么
I didn't finish that. Oh, sorry.
我还没喝完呢 哦,对不起
This is it. I finished it for you.
好了 我替你喝完了
What? I didn't know what to do!
什么? 我不知该干什么
All right? Yep.
好了? 是
Now we Just got a six-hour drive. Who's driving first?
现在我们只需六小时的行程了 谁先开车?
Oh! Who's driving first?
噢! 谁先来开车?
I don't know. I'll go in the Back.
我不知道,我要坐后排
Is that all right with you? Yeah.
你没意见吧? 好
I'll go in the Back. Do you want to drive?
我坐后排 你想开车吗?
We're here, guys.
我们到了
Well, well, well.
好,好,好
Hey, um, can I have the keys?
嘿,钥匙给我?
Oh, it's OK, you two. I've got it.
哦,你们不用帮忙 我自己就行
Thanks. No proBlems, guys.
多谢了 没问题
How's the hair?
发型如何?
Day one. Captain's log.
第1天,船长日志:
So far, no sign of intelligent life forms.
目前还没有发现智慧生命的迹象
Starting to doubt... Hey.
开始怀疑... 嘿!
Howdy. Howdy.
你好 你好
Um, do you wanna say hello?
嗯,你想打个招呼吗?
Hello.
嘿!
Righto. What's your name?
不错.你叫什么名字?
Graham. Graham.
格莱姆 格莱姆
Nice to meet you, Graham.
很高兴认识你,格莱姆
I'm Ben.
我叫本
This one too? Yeah, man.
这个也装吗? 是的,老兄
I think someone's got a crush on you.
我想有人对你感兴趣了
Yeah, the attendant. I thought so.
我想是那个店员
No. Graham.
不是 格莱姆
Uhuh. Uhuh.
哦 哦
I'm getting the feeling it's mutual. Am I wrong?
我感觉那好像不是单相思 我说错了吗?
You know it's true!
你知道是真的
Do you mind? You do!
你介意么? 你知道的
I think it's aBsolutely faBulous.
我想那真是很好的
But don't go dicking her around, Because she's totally Brilliant.
不要玩弄她,因为她真是好姑娘
If you hurt her, I'm going to have to kill you.
如果你伤害了她,我就杀了你
So my advice is that we have an awesome time together.
所以我的建议是 我们三人一起好好玩
You sort out whatever it is going on Between you and this
你弄清楚你和你声称的那个女朋友
so-called girlfriend you've allegedly got.
到底要怎么发展
By the time we get to Oairns, we'll find some freakishly hot man for me,
等我们到达凯恩斯的时候 我也会找到很帅的男人
and we'll all, you know, go crazy together, all right?
然后我们就在一起开心地玩 好不好?
All right.
好
She's only a little one, isn't she?
嗯,她真是个小姑娘,对不对?
I reckon I could Break that in half real quickly, eh?
我打赌我们可以很快搞定她
Youse two'd Be watching me.
嘿,你还是只会在旁边看
Here comes yours now, mate.
老兄,这个才是你感兴趣的
What a place, huh?
地方不错啊
Hey, uh... Hey, mate. Oi.
嘿,朋友
Oi. Hey, come here. I got a question for ya.
过来,我有话问你
All right. You keep that.
好吧,这个你拿着
How're you going?
你们好
Hey, uh...
嘿
Me and me mates are gonna see
我和我朋友想知道
if your girlfriends would Be interested in a little Bit of a gang Bang.
你的女朋友想不想 跟我们一起上♥床♥?
We Just want to make sure it's all right with you first.
我们只是想先征得你的同意
Good on ya. Fuckhead.
想得真美...狗♥操♥的
Hey, what'd you say?
哦,你说什么?
I said...
我说...
I said that's, um...
我说...
...a nice smile you got.
我说你笑容可亲
Bazza, don't Be a dickhead.
戴泽,别惹事了
See you later, sweetheart.
后会有期,亲爱的
Bye.
再见
Fucking assholes.
操♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥!
Bunch of morons. Honestly.
老实说,一帮变♥态♥的混♥蛋♥
Yeah. Forget aBout it, Ben. No, I should've smashed him.
是啊,本,你不要太在意 真该揍他一顿
I should've T'ai Ohi'd his ass.
我应该让他尝尝太极拳的厉害
I'm serious.
我说真的
The weather's shit.
天气真不好
Yeah. All of a sudden.
是啊,突然变天了
I think it's the start of the wet season, so...
我想是雨季来临了,所以...
That's Beautiful over there, isn't it?
那边很美,是不是
That light coming up through the mountains. It's gorgeous.
在山峦中的光太美了
I hope it doesn't rain.
我希望不要下雨
what?
什么?
I said I hope it doesn't rain. Man, it's gonna Be cold tonight.
我说我希望不要下雨 今晚会很冷
I mean cold.
我是说真的很冷
Great.
好极了
Hey, I think that's the start of it.
嘿,我想那就是起点了
So it's in there? You've got to climB over the top?
在那里出发 攀登到顶部
Um, yeah.
嗯,不错
Aw!
啊...
What was that? Rock.
那是什么? 岩石
There's Just nothing out here.
那里什么都没有
I know. It's great.
是,真太妙了
Here we go. Wolf Oreek Orater!
我们到了.狼溪陨石坑
Orater! We're here! Whoo!
陨石坑,我们到了! 哇!
"Walking trail."
走小路
"Allow, three... Three hours." Three hours?
需要三个小时 三小时?
Is that three hours to get all the way to the middle or to get up to the top?
那么是说三小时走到坑中间 还是走到顶上?
I imagine it's to the top. It's to the top.
我猜是到顶上 是到顶上
No camping. Hiking's allowed.
不许露营 可以攀登
Put ruBBish in your Bin and no fires. OK.
收拾好垃圾 不许生火,好吧
Right. Great. Let's go.
好,我们走吧
Wow. Madame. Thank you.
女士请 谢谢
Wolf Oreek awaits you. Oh, wow!
狼溪等待着你 哦,啊
Wolf Oreek!
狼溪!
Wow.
哇
It's a souvenir...
这是纪念物啊
What is with this weather?
这鬼天气怎么了?
MayBe we should take an umBrella. Yeah.
也许我们应该拿雨伞 是的
Yeah, definitely.
是的,必须要
What do you want to take?
你想带什么?
All of it. All what's in the Esky.
全都要 冷藏箱里面的都要
And who's carrying all of this? You are.
那么谁来背呢? 你啊
Just all of it. All right, three hours.
全都带着 好吧,三个小时
Let's do it! Let's go.
走吧 我们走
Oh, wait.
哎,等一下
Oh, there's poo everywhere!
哦,到处都是便便
Yay! We're on the poo planet.
我们在“便便星球”上
There's another skull. Look.
看,又有一个头盖骨
They're Bones!
是骨头!
Oh, my God, there's Bones everywhere!
天哪,到处有骨头
What are you doing? It's not raining that Bad.
你干嘛?雨没有下大呢
Yeah, it is. It's freezing. I've got no Jumper.
下大了 太冷了,我也没有外衣
Where did the meteorite go? It's in the middle.
小流星是掉在哪里的? 就在中间
Just went into the ground? Yeah.
它就这么撞到地面? 是的
Look how good it looks. Ooo-ooh!
看它多好看
Oome on!
来吧!
Whoo!
哇!
Here.
这儿
You all right?
你没事吧?
Wow. That's impressive.
太棒了