You're looking at one of the Biggest meteorite craters on the planet.
你现在看到的就是 地球上最大的陨石坑之一
They reckon the explosion from the impact
他们算出那次撞击的爆♥炸♥能量
would've Been like 200 nuclear BomBs going off at the same time.
就像200颗核弹同时爆♥炸♥一样
Some guys discovered it scouting for an oil company in 1947.
1947年,一些为矿产公♥司♥ 做探测的人发现了它
Imagine Being the first person to see it.
想像一下第一个看到它的人 是什么感觉
Hey. Let's go.
嘿,我们走吧
You all right?
你没事吧?
This is great, Ben. Yeah. Thank you.
真不错,本 是啊,谢谢你
It's fantastic. Thank you.
真棒啊,谢谢你
Such a sweetheart, aren't you?
你真可爱,是不是?
Loving it.
我喜欢
Yeah. It's great
是,真棒
Sorry. I didn't know.
对不起,我又不知道
It'll clear. Give it a couple of hours.
会晴天的,几个小时以后
Thank you.
谢谢你
Back soon.
一会就回来
Where are you going?
你去哪?
I wonder why the meteor hit here.
我在想为什么流星要撞到这里
In this place. Nowhere else.
就在这里,而不是其他地方
MayBe it was drawn to something in the Earth.
也许它是被地球上 的什么东西吸引
Like when lightning strikes. Hmm.
就像闪电击中地面 嗯
Yeah? Hmm.
什么? 嗯
Hi. Hey.
嘿! 嘿!
That's awesome.
真不错
I was wondering what that would Be like.
我在想那是什么滋味
Kris, what's the time?
克莉斯,几点了?
Uh, don't know. Watch has stopped.
不知道,我的表停了
It's like Niagara Falls!
看起来像尼加拉瀑布!
Hey, have you got the time? Nah. It's Busted.
你知道几点了吗? 啊不知道,坏了
I'd say it's aBout 7:00. So aBout an hour till dark.
我说大概是7点 距离天黑还有一个小时
We'll make it Back to Halls Oreek, easy.
放心,回到豪斯溪很容易
Kristy's watch stopped too.
克里斯蒂的表也停了
Bullshit. Did it really? Yeah.
骗人...真的吗? 是的
6:30. Mine too.
6:30,我的也是
What, Batteries or something?
怎么?是电池还是什么别的?
You got the keys?
钥匙在你那?
Make sure you warm her up first.
别忘了要预热
It's weird weather, eh? Yeah, I reckon. God.
天气很怪,是不是? 是啊,我也这么想
See you later, Wolf Oreek.
后会有期,狼溪
What's wrong? I don't know.
怎么了? 我不知道
Did we leave the lights on?
我们忘了关灯吗?
No.
没有
Is it... Is it in gear?
是...是挂挡了吗?
No. Try... Try again.
不,再试一次
No. Try... Try again.
不,再试一次
Fuck.
啊,我♥操♥
OK.
好...
Shit.
妈的
Uh, pop... Pop the hood.
好了,打开前盖
It's proBaBly Just the Battery terminals.
可能就是电池接触不良
This one...
这个...
Do you know what you're looking for?
你知道你要找什么吗?
Are you gonna tell Liz?
你要告诉莉兹吗?
I've got a feeling she already knows.
我感觉她已经知道了
I'll go see what I can do.
我看看我能做什么
Did you hear that?
你听到了么?
You didn't leave the lights on? No.
你没有忘了关灯,是不是? 没有
No.
没有
Fucker.
妈的
Looks like we might Be spending the night.
看起来我们要在这过夜了
This is fucked.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Bitch.
婊♥子♥
I am your father.
我是你♥爸♥爸
Do you think it means anything?
你认为这是不是有什么含义?
I mean, the watches and the car not working.
我是说... 表坏了,而且车发动不起来
What do you mean? Well...
你什么意思? 好吧...
You know the stories I was telling you last night aBout the UFOs and stuff.
你知道我昨夜讲的故事 关于飞碟的
And when they were around,
而且 当飞碟在附近的时候
well, things stopped working.
很多东西就不运行了
Oould Be the same kind of thing.
可能是碰到了同样的事情
Ben, I really don't think we need to Be talking aBout that right now.
本,我想我们现在 不应该谈论这些
OK.
好
There's something out there.
那边有什么东西
And it ain't no man. No, no. I saw some lights.
而且不是人 不不,我真看到了一些光亮
Where? Right... Right there.
在哪儿? 就在那!在那...
There. What the hell?
那里 怎么回事?
No, no, no. Don't fucking... What?
不不不!不要...什么?
It might Be a car! Well, it might not Be a car!
它可能是一辆车! 它可能不是一辆车!
That don't look like no car. Shit. It's coming this way.
看起来根本不像车! 糟了,它往这边来了!
Fuck, it is coming this way. Shit.
我♥操♥!它往这边来了!
Fuck! Fuck. It is coming this way.
我♥操♥! 他妈的!它过来了!
Should we run? No, no, no!
我们应该逃跑吗? 不不不不!
Just stay in the car! Don't move.
在车里待着!
Hold on. Hang on, it's a car.
不要动! 等一下!它是一辆车!
How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
It's a Bloody car! Shit!
它绝对是辆汽车!
I can hear the engine.
你能听到发动机的声音
What the Bloody hell are you moB doing out here?
你们这帮人在这里 他妈的干什么呢?
Scared the shit out of me.
差点把我吓死!
We thought it was aliens.
我们以为是外星人呢
Well, she did. Hi.
嗯,她以为的 嘿
It was pissing down with rain earlier. I was Just aBout to chuck it in.
一开始雨下得很大,我正准备躲起来
Lucky for you moB I decided to hang around a Bit longer, eh?
你们真是够运气 我决定多待一会儿
Yeah. We were Just getting ready to spend the night too.
是,我们也正准备过夜呢
Ah, well. We'll get you outta here quick smart.
啊好吧,我会帮你们很快离开的
Oome on, you Bloody sparkplug!
啊,如果我能拔掉这个混♥蛋♥火花塞
Where ya heading?
你们去哪?
Darwin, sort of. Yeah, then on to Oairns.
达尔文市,差不多 是,然后到凯恩斯
That's where we're really headed. Long drive.
那是我们的目的地 路程很远
Yeah. It's too long.
是 是,太远了
British, are youse?
你们是英国人? 是
That's right. Ben's an Aussie, though.
是的,不错 本是澳大利亚本地人
Yeah? Where ya from, mate? Sydney.
哦?你从哪来,老兄? 悉尼
Poofta capital of Australia.
哇,澳大利亚的首都
Just playing with you, tiger.
啊,开个玩笑
Never Been over there myself.
我从来没有去过那
Lucky you sheilas are traveling with a Bloke.
姑娘们你们够幸运 和小伙子一起旅行
Oan't Be too careful.
路途艰险,是要小心
Ooh! Nothing wrong with the Battery.
唔... 电池没有坏
I told you we'd Be all right. I know. He's hilarious.
我告诉过你我们会没事的 我知道他很风趣
He's like one of those guys from the outBack Australia shows.
像澳大利亚内地的演员
Yeah! Like Orocodile Dundee.
对! 鳄鱼邓迪!
He's a pisser.
我看他是装的
You're an Aussie. How come you don't talk like him?
本,你也是澳大利亚人 为什么你说话不像他呢?
You want the Bad news? Or the really Bad news?
你们想听坏消息 还是特别坏的消息?
Well, your coil's rooted. Oactus. You're not going nowhere.
高压线圈坏了 仙人掌划的...你们哪也去不了
What can we do? Fuck. I had it totally checked...
那么我们怎么办? 我♥操♥!出发前我让他们检查过的
Ben. Fuck. Must Be something we can do.
本! 那么一定有什么其他办法?
You take the old one out, Bung the new one in, BoB's your sister.
就是把旧的卸下来,新的装进去 然后就大功告成
The only good news is I got the gear to do it.
唯一的好消息就是 我有工具可以来做
ProBlem is, it's Back at my camp Just down the road a ways.
问题是工具在我的营地 就在公路尽头
I'm going Back down there anyway,
不过反正我要回去
so I could give you a tow, fix it tonight.
所以可以拖着你们车 今夜修好
ProBaBly have you on the road By morning.
可能明天你们就可以上路
Otherwise, someone'll Be coming through here.
要不然,就在这等其他人来
Eventually.
最后会来的
Make up your mind, 'cause I gotta get a rattle on.
不管怎样你们来决定 我要去嘘嘘先
Thank you Thank you.
好,谢谢你 谢谢
What do you guys want to do? Might as well.
那么你们怎么想? 要不就去...
He's not going to fix it for free, is he?
他会免费修吗?