What if he wants a couple hundred pounds or something?
我是说如果 他要几百英镑什么的...
A thousand, what? I don't know. OK, OK.
1000呢?怎么办? 好
OK, first we gotta find out if he wants any money or not.
好,我们先搞清楚他是不是要钱
I don't have a lot of cash on me. Me, neither.
我身上没有带很多现金 我也没有带
Nor do I.
我也是
Duh.
唉
Why don't we get him to tow us to town, and we'll get someone there?
为什么不让他把我们车拖回镇上 然后我们找别人来修?
Yeah.
对
OK. Go on.
好 继续
You go on, you ask him. I don't want to.
你去问他 我不想问他
Go on. It's a Bloke thing. Go on.
这是小伙子该做的 去吧
Yeah, you must. Please?
对你去问他
Yeah. It's a Bloke thing.
嗯 这是小伙子该做的
Ask him.
去问他
You didn't need any help? Nah, I'm all right. Thanks, though.
你需要帮助吗? 不用,我很好
Oertain way of putting it in.
你知道这不能乱放的
Um, I know it's a long way, But the girls were wondering
我知道路很长 但是姑娘们想
if you could tow us Back into town.
求你把我们车拖回镇上
I mean, we don't wanna put you out any more than we already have.
我是说我们不好意思再麻烦你
Look, I'd really like to help you, mate,
我真的很想帮你们回到镇上
But I'm not heading that way, you know?
不过我确实不往那边走
If you don't want the lift, that's up to you, But I'm heading south.
如果你们不想搭车也无所谓 不过我就是往南边走
South. Yeah, south.
南边... 是的,南边
South.
南边
You wanna go north. Yeah.
你想去北边 嗯
I'm heading south.
我要去南边
Yeah.
嗯
Bit of a Bugger. Bugger. Yeah.
真不巧 不巧
So, um...
那么...
Well, with that coil... Yeah?...and stuff...
那么换高压线圈什么的 嗯?
How much would that cost, say if we Just got you to do that?
要花多少钱?
It's not fuckin' Pitt Street, mate!
这不是皮特街
Of course I'm not gonna charge you, you stupid Bastard! Hey?
我不会收你钱的 你这个笨蛋
You hear that? "How much?"
你们听到了? 多少钱?
Hey?
嘿
Oh, you sure? Oh, Jesus, you make me laugh.
啊,你确定吗? 啊老天,你想逗我乐吗
You must keep the little Buggers amused, hey?
你一定逗那两女孩开心 是不是?
Yeah.
是
You amuse the Bloody BeJesus out of me.
真是把我乐坏了
All right. I'll get the girls going.
好吧,我去让女孩们做准备
That'd Be a good idea. Yeah, good idea.
不错,好主意 好主意
Off you go. Off I go.
那么你去吧 我去了
Yay.
嘿
All right.
好吧
Where did he say his place was again?
他说他的地方在哪儿?
South.
南边
It feels like we've Been driving for hours.
感觉我们走了好几个小时了
We shouldn't Be too far.
嗯,应该不太远的
That's what you said an hour ago.
你一小时前就说过了
OK, let's Just get him to drop us off here then, all right?
那么我们就让他 把我们扔在这里,好不好?
It's cool.
没问题的
He said it was gonna Be a Bit of a drive, didn't he?
他说过要开一段的,不是吗?
Mm-hmm.
嗯
It's cool.
没问题
Must Be some sort of mining operation.
一定是什么矿
Hmm. Looks like a ghost town.
看起来像鬼镇
We're here. Thank God.
我们到了 谢天谢地
Wherever here is.
不管这是哪里
I have plenty of water there. Aw, thank you.
如果你们想喝,我这有很多水 谢谢
It's the one thing that we don't have plenty of.
我们就缺水
Oheers.
干杯
Nothing like rainwater from the top end.
没有什么水比山顶的雨水更好了
Hey, Mick, this place is amazing.
嘿,米克,这地方真不错
I can't Believe they Just walked out and left all this stuff here.
真不敢相信他们就这么离开 留下这么多东西
Plenty of places like this all over the outBack.
整个内地有好多这种地方
Thousands of 'em. Places people've forgotten aBout.
上千处 人们都遗忘了的地方
Must Be a whole town out there somewhere.
这附近本来有个镇的
Got lost in a six-month dust storm Back in the '40s.
在四十年代被一场 持续6个月的尘暴埋没了
The people Just walked away.
人们就离开了这里
I heard of Blokes gettin' lost on their own farms.
我听说小伙子们 在自己的农场都能走丢
Just never found their way out.
你知道,就是找不到出去的路
On their own property? Mmhmm.
在他们自己的土地上? 嗯
That's amazing.
真有意思
Oh, there's one up here that crosses three states, right?
这边有一个农场 横跨三个州是吗?
Takes six days to drive across. No!
开车穿越要六天时间 不可能
I... I... We used to work out there once.
我曾经在那里干过活
What'd you do there? Head shooter.
你在那做什么? 猎人
You know, clearin' vermin.
你知道,清除野兽
Roos, horses, pigs, Buffalo. You name it.
袋鼠,马,野猪,水牛...
Don't work there no more.
现在不干了
Use poisons. You know, instead of shooters.
他们现在用毒药 不用猎人了
Yeah, used to... used to fly in with the helicopters.
过去常常坐直升机
You fly in low over a herd of water Buffalo.
你在水牛群上空低飞
Sometimes take out 50 head in an afternoon.
有时候一下午就杀掉50头
I wore out five Bolts on a.303 one year.
我的.303口径猎枪 一年用坏了5个枪栓!
Pigs. Pigs were different. You have to get in close.
野猪,野猪是不一样的
Get the dogs onto 'em, and then you go in with a knife.
你必须接近它们,让狗先上 然后你拿刀上
You had to get in under him, you know, while the pig's fighting off the dogs.
当它和狗搏斗的时候 你必须接近它的腹部
And you had to Be quick.
你必须要快
Otherwise, you'd lose your guts on its tusk.
不然它的獠牙 就把你肚肠挑出来
Sharp!
那獠牙很厉害!
I seen a Big Boar pig, right?
我看到过一头大野猪
Take a pitBull's head clean off one time.
只一下就把猎狗脑袋削下来
Little legs still pumpin' away.
狗的小腿还在跑呢
Oh!
噢!
Fair dinkum. Fair dinkum?
骗你是小狗! 骗人是小狗?
That's what I said, yeah.
那是我说的
Fair dinkum.
骗人是小狗
Wow. Poor little fella.
可怜的小东西
So, um, where do you live? Oh, I get around, you know.
那么,你在哪住呢? 哦,我四处为家,你知道
Never know where I might pop up.
根本不知道我会在哪里蹦出来
Man, you must love the freedom. What?
老兄,你一定热爱自♥由♥ 什么?
The freedom. You know, you must love it.
自♥由♥ 你知道,你一定热爱它的
You know, hangin' out in nature and shit.
你知道就是回归大自然什么的...
Right. Yeah.
对... 对...
You get to, like, you know, cruise around the Bush.
你喜欢的,你知道,是丛林生活
Saying cool stuff like, "that's not a knife, this is a knife."
说些很酷的话,比如 “那不是刀,这才是刀”(鳄鱼邓迪的台词)
You know what I'm talking aBout? Yeah?
你知道我在说什么吗?
What do you actually do... now?
你到底做什么呢...现在?
Oh, I could tell ya, But then I'd have to kill ya.
我可以告诉你 不过然后我不得不杀了你
So you don't really shoot kangaroos, do you?
那么你其实没有杀过袋鼠,是吗?
I'm doing people a service By taking out a few roos.
我只是帮别人杀一些袋鼠
They're everywhere out here now.
它们现在遍地都是
Like tourists.
就像旅游者
Oh. Excusez moi.
抱歉
Oi.
噢
Oi. Your turn.
该你了
Fair go.
不错
Bloody women here, son.
小朋友,这还有女人呢!
Well, um, I'll let you know when I get it goin'. What do ya reckon?
等修好了,我就告诉你们 怎么样?
Thank you. No worries.
谢谢你 别放在心上
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢
"But then I'd have to kill ya."
“但是我不得不杀了你”
Shh.
嘘
What?
怎么啦?
Did you see the way he was looking at you?
你没有看到他注视你的眼神吗?
He's trying to impress us with his great white hunter thing.
他只不过是想证明 他是个厉害的白人猎手
But he's doing us a favor. He proBaBly doesn't appreciate us
不错,但是他是在帮我们 可能不喜欢我们
cracking Jokes at his expense. Seriously.
拿他的经历 开玩笑,我说真的
Let's get the car fixed. That's what we're doing.
我们就把车修好就成 我们不就是这么做的吗