- Who are these orphans, anyway? - They're Amish.
他们是阿米什教♥徒♥
- 都安排好了吗 - 是的 谢谢你
- Everything okay? - Yes. Thank you.
- 约翰说你是阿米什教♥徒♥ - 是的
- John says you're Amish. - Yes.
噢
- 我们要待在这儿吗 - 不 只是一个晚上
Do we have to stay here?
No, we don't. Just for the night.
祈祷吧
Say your prayers.
- 嗨 长官 - 嗨 鲍勃
- Hi, Captain. - Hi, Bob.
我们什么时候离开这个城市
When can we leave the city?
我们会尽快处理这个案子 然后就让你们走
I'm trying to get this over with as quick as I can, then you can go.
好吧
Good.
但是塞缪尔还得回来作证 我很抱歉
Samuel's probably going to have to come back and testify. I'm sorry.
- 不 你反而很高兴 - 我高兴
No, you're not, you're glad.
- Glad? - Because now you have a witness.
因为你现在有了一个证人
是啊 我有了一个证人
Yeah, now I got a witness.
我可不想让我的儿子浪费时间
I just don't like my son spending all his time with a man who carries a gun...
陪着一个拿着枪对着周围的人 耀武扬威的人
- and goes around whacking people. - Whacking?
耀武扬威
耀武扬威
到这儿来 孩子 那个大个
Come here, kiddo.
Big guy.
现在不要害怕 你能看见他们 他们看不见你
Now, don't be frightened. You can see them, but they can't see you.
现在把帽子和太阳镜摘掉 都给我站好
I want the hats and the sunglasses off. Straighten up.
你告诉我 有没有那天晚上 你在厕所看见的那个人
I want you to tell me if any of these men...
are the man that you saw in the bathroom. Take your time.
化点时间 看清楚了
Look real carefully.
一定要准确
Make sure.
你确定
Are you sure?
那好吧
Okay.
三个热狗做好了
Three dogs to stay.
- 请慢用 - 谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
看
- 我们称这些是香肠 - 对 是
- These, we call Wurst. - Sure.
你的 你妹妹说你还没有成家
Your sister said you don't have a family.
还没有
No, I don't.
她认为你应该结婚 有自己的孩子
She thinks that you ought to get married and have children of your own...
- 免得你总像父亲那样对她 - 是吗
- instead of trying to be a father to hers. - Oh, yeah?
Except she thinks you're afraid of the responsibility.
她认为你可能缺少责任感
That's interesting, anything else?
- 有意思 还有吗 - 唔 对
Yeah.
她还说你喜爱当警♥察♥ 因为你认为你什么都对
She said that she thinks that you like policing...
because you think you're right about everything...
你担心一个人 所以你什么事都能做
and that you're the only one who can do anything.
And that...
还有当你喝多了 啤酒
when you drink a lot of beer, you say things like:
你就会说 你那些搭档都是笨手笨脚的
"None of the other police know a crook...
"from a bag of elbows."
我相信她说得没错
I believe that's what she said.
你真好胃口
Good appetite.
- 长官 长官 - 什么事
Captain.
- 卡特警官电♥话♥ 在23线 - 谢谢
- Yeah? - Sgt Carter for you on Line 23.
Thanks.
嗨 你怎么样
How are you doing?
我不知道
- I don't know. - Little boy.
小孩
他还害羞呢
Look, he's shy.
再想想办法 好的
给你 吃吧
他还不好意思
Hey! Knock it off.
别出声
Knock it off!
来杯咖啡 伙计
谢谢
(缉毒组警官詹姆斯·麦菲 因为少年计划受嘉奖)
我来开吧
I'll get it.
- 嗨 凯西 - 爸 找你的
- Hi. - Hi, Kathy.
Dad!
- 嗨 玛莲 - 嗨 约翰
- Hello, Marilyn. - Hi, John.
是麦菲 保罗
It's McFee, Paul. He's one of them, anyway.
他是他们的人 身份确定 那个小孩指认的
Positive ID from the Amish kid.
- 麦菲 那个缉毒警官 - 没错
McFee? Lieutenant Narcotics?
Right.
你的证据确凿吗
I hope you don't have any doubt about that.
都对上了 保罗 四年以前的那次突袭行动
It all fits, Paul. Four years ago...
Narcotics runs a raid in which, amongst other things...
收缴了五千五百加仑的P2P 另外还有别的东西
550 gallons of this P-2-P stuff is confiscated.
都放在警♥察♥局仓库里
They put it in Police Storage.
费城是许多城市安♥非♥他♥命♥的主要供应地
Philadelphia supplies all the major cities in the country with speed.
他们需要这些P2P原料来制♥造♥安♥非♥他♥命♥
They need this P-2-P stuff to make the speed.
They pay up to $5,000 a pint for it.
他们为此肯付五千美元一品脱
我打电♥话♥给警♥察♥局仓库
I call Police Storage...
你猜怎么着 却没有这批P2P的记录
no record of 1055-gallon drums of P-2-P.
那可是二千二百万美元 保罗
That's $22 million, Paul.
你猜四年前谁转移了这批货
Guess who ran the raid four years ago?
- 麦菲 - 对极了
- McFee. - Right.
你跟他说了吗
- Have you talked to him about it? - No. On vacation, Florida.
没有 他当时休假 在佛罗里达
那好吧 你需要什么帮助
All right, what do you need to clean this up?
人 一定要从部门外面调人
People from outside the department.
派几个人盯着麦菲 等他出来
Put some guys on this McFee, watch him, wait him out.
Right. FBI or maybe somebody from Treasury. I'll take care of that.
好的 找联邦调查局或财政部的人 我会安排
我想这样最安全 那孩子在哪儿
I want maximum security on this. Where's the boy?
- 在我妹妹家 - 他应该转移
At my sister's house.
He's going to have to be moved. Who else knows about this?
- 还有谁知道这件事 - 只有你和我
- Just you and I. - Let's leave it that way.
那就先这样吧
薇拉 快回去
Twila, get back!
回去 我是警♥察♥ 回到电梯里
Police! Back in the elevator!
那是我们的车
That's our car!
快回去
- Get in the elevator! - I don't give a shit.
- 我可不想挨打 - 你不会的
You idiot!
Get down!
我知道你是谁 混♥蛋♥
I know you, asshole!
是约翰 他说你必须马上离开 这很紧急
- It's John. Says you have to leave now. - What?
- 什么 - 我不知道 快穿衣服
He says it's urgent. I don't know. Get dressed quickly.
约翰
John!
约翰
把我的车倒进车♥库♥ 关上门
Put my car in the garage and close the door.
约翰 告诉我到底出什么事了
John, I don't understand any of this.
你什么都不知道 懂吗
You don't know anything. Okay?
I borrowed your car. All right? I didn't say why.
我借了你的车 但没说明原因
你从没见过那个女人和小孩
You never heard of that woman and her boy.
- 求求你告诉我 为什么 - 照我说的做
John, please tell me why.
Just do it.
- 你说过我们在费城会很安全 - 是 可我错了
You said we would be safe in Philadelphia.
Well, I was wrong.
喂
你把这孩子的笔录交给沙弗了没有
Did you deliver the kid's interview to Schaeffer?
- 没有 - 把所有这个案子材料都毁掉
No.
I want all the paperwork on this job disappeared tonight...
今天晚上 听见了吗
you understand?
约翰 你知道你跟我说什么吗
John, do you know what you're telling me to do?
照我说的做 伙计 我要离开几天
Just do it, man.
I'm going to disappear for a couple of days.
约翰 发生了什么 伙计 怎么回事
John, what's going on, man? What is happening?
我会给你打电♥话♥的 伙计
I'll call you when I can.
And, partner, watch your back.
注意你背后 沙弗也是同谋
Schaeffer's in this thing, too.
- 噢 你在干嘛 - 加班 哥们
- Shit! - What're you doing?
Working late, man.
你干完啦
What's going on?
就是这个
That's it.
哎 法吉 我说过我射中他了
Hey, Fergie?
Told you I hit him.
他有麻烦了 我想帮他 我想你也该帮他
He's in trouble. I want to help him. I want you to help him.
我们只要知道他在哪儿
- We need to know where he is. - What kind of trouble?
- 什么麻烦 - 这是公事 你不要为这事担心
It's a departmental matter, you don't have to worry about it.
如果我们能跟他谈谈 就解决了
If we can just talk to him, we can straighten it out.
- 这是公事吗 - 对啊
- A departmental matter? - Right.
- 他到底卷入什么违法的事件了 - 我怀疑
You're saying he's involved in something illegal?
认识约翰的人都知道那是骗人的鬼话
I'm afraid so.
Anybody who knows John knows that's a goddamn lie.
你说得对 依莲娜 但是有人怀疑 约翰最好出来澄清事实
Of course it is, Elaine. But as long as there's any doubt...
it's better that John should come in and clear his name.
我要告你私闯民宅
It's better you should get off my property.
我不想把你也带走询问 他和那阿米什女人一起走的吗
I don't want to have to take you in for questioning.
He left with the Amish woman, right?
她说他在哪儿了吗
- She say where he is? - I don't think she knows.
她可能不知道 卡特怎么样
- What about Carter? - Tight.
很麻烦 我得再下点功夫