(1984年 宾夕凡尼亚州)
全能的主啊
让我们永远赞颂您的美名
愿您的天国降临到人间
您的宽容和仁慈清洗人类的罪恶
我们愿听众您的召唤
让您的美德指导我们摆脱黑暗 进入天堂
以圣父 圣子 圣灵的名义
愿你的身体长眠在地下 愿你的灵魂得到安息
记住你只是属于尘世中的一粒尘埃 总要归于尘土
让我们为死去的亲人祈祷
祈祷他解脱苦难 祈祷他升入天堂
给我
哎 好了 把东西放在那儿吧
你好
雅格布干活是个好手 简直没人能比
Jacob was a good farmer.
- None better. - But not the man to buy a horse for you.
可不是他为你买♥♥的马
霍赫莱纳 不是你♥爸♥卖♥♥给他那一匹割了睾丸的马
Hochleitner, wasn't it your father sold him the horse...
with a ruptured testicle?
他爸还告诉买♥♥主 是蜜蜂蜇了它走路才一瘸一拐的
He told him it was a bee sting that made him limp that way.
那马的另一边没事
That horse had one good ball, that's all it takes.
它就靠这个
好了 他现在该走了
记住 我们大家要保持联♥系♥
- 有些事情大家要在一起多商量商量 - 对
我们当中如果谁需要帮忙的话 说一声就行了
谢谢
瑞秋
Rachel...
关于雅格布 我很难过 我知道他现在跟上帝在一起
I'm sorry about Jacob.
I know he will walk with God.
谢谢你 丹尼尔
Thank you, Daniel.
别难过
- She'll be here. - I hope so.
对不起
- 丹尼尔 - 早上好
Daniel.
早上好
塞缪尔 是第一次去大城市吧
So, first time to the big city?
你会看到许多新鲜事的
You'll see so many things.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
睁开
Open.
谢谢
塞缪尔 仔细收好
Samuel, careful!
你很快会回来的
You come back soon.
塞缪尔
Samuel!
塞缪尔
在外面跟外地人打交道 小心点
And you be careful out among the English.
妈妈 看那
Mama, look!
噢 一个可爱的阿米什小孩 是他吗 真可爱
He's a cute little Amish boy.
Isn't he cute? I think so.
你好 我要去巴尔的摩 请问在哪儿上车啊
We have tickets to Baltimore. Where is that train, please?
已经晚点三个小时了 进站前注意听广播吧请在那边候车
It's delayed three hours...
you'll hear it announced when it's time to board.
- Take a seat right over there. - But I...
- 可是我 在哪儿啊 我 - 请在那边坐下等候
Just take a seat. I have to wait on these people.
我得照顾别人了 先生去哪儿
- Yes, sir. - There?
妈妈 看 那是什么
Mama, look, what's that thing?
别走太远 塞缪尔
Don't go far, Samuel.
妈妈 厕所在哪儿
Mama?
在那边
It's over there.
塞缪尔 戴上帽子
Samuel.
快点回来
嗨 伙计
Hey, man!
你放开
你在干嘛 伙计
What the fuck you doing, man?
在洗手 伙计
- Washing my hands, man. - What?
- 是吗 赶快离开这儿 快离开 - 等一会
- Let's get out of here. - Hold tight.
我已经看过了
I already did that.
再检查一遍
Just checking again.
- 让这些人往后站 别让他们靠近 - 好的
Move these people back, they shouldn't be this close.
打电♥话♥给沙弗 让他到这儿来 要快
Get Schaeffer on the phone, get him down here, now.
Right.
- 鲍勃·雷特 谁发现了尸体 - 在那边 长官
- Precherd, who found the body? - Right over there, sir.
怎么回事 你发现了尸体
How you doing, pop? You found the body?
不是我 是我报告的 是孩子发现的
Not me, daddy, I just reported it. It was the kid.
什么孩子
- What kid? - How the hell do I know what kid?
天知道那孩子的事情 是事发现场的一个孩子 在那儿
It was the kid in the funny black threads. Over there.
好 谢谢你
Thanks, pop.
他怎样了 我是警官 太太 我得跟那孩子谈谈
How's he doing?
I'm a police officer, ma'am. I have to talk to the boy.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
塞缪尔
Samuel.
- 塞缪尔·拉普 - 他是你孩子
- Samuel Lapp. - And he's your son?
我们就是去巴尔的摩
We were on our way to Baltimore.
我姐姐盼我们过去 我们这趟车很快就开了
My sister is expecting us. Soon our train is leaving.
我们会送你们上另一趟车
We'll get you on another train.
Sam, the man who was killed tonight...
塞缪尔
那个昨晚被杀的人是个警♥察♥ 我必须搞清楚事情的经过
was a policeman, and it's my job to find out what happened.
我想让你告诉我 你当时在厕所里看到的一切
I want you to tell me everything you saw when you went in the bathroom.
- 有两个 - 两个人
There were two.
- There were two men? - I only saw one.
我只看见了一个
有人知道这些吗
Does anybody know about this?
没有 据我所知 没人跟他谈过
No, nobody's had a chance to talk to him.
那人什么样 你看到的那个人
What did he look like? The man that you saw.
- 他就象 象他 - 是个黑人
He was like him.
He was a black man? He had black skin?
- 黑皮肤 - 嗯 但不是小矮猪
But not schtumpig.
小矮猪 什么小矮猪
Schtumpig? What's schtumpig?
在农场小猪刚生下来时就很矮 就被称为小矮猪 矮子
On a farm, when a pig is born small like that...
he's schtumpig.
A runt.
可是 可是他不是小矮猪 他是个
So, he wasn't a runt.
- 他是大个子 象我 - 大个子
He was a big guy, like me?
Big guy.
Subject is armed. He's wanted for the stabbing deaths of a narcotic...
我想大概是这样 斯若韦基犯了个错误 导致这一切
I should have been there, John.
I told you.
那人离得太近了 所以他转不过身来
That's not the point. That's the risk.
那人卡住他的脖子 割断他的喉咙
Undercover, one mistake, bang, they kill you...
对 是的
Where are you taking us?
- 你要把我们送到哪儿去啊 - 噢 我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们正追捕一个嫌疑犯
We're looking for a suspect.
我们有理由相信 他还在附近
We got reason to believe he's still in the neighbourhood.
所以 我想让孩子去指认一下
I want the little boy to take a look at him.
你没有权力把我们扣在这儿
You have no right to keep us here.
噢 不 我有 你儿子是这宗杀人案的重要证人
Yes, I do. Your son is a material witness to a homicide.
你不理解 对于你们的法律 我们不想有任何关联
You don't understand. We want nothing to do with your laws.
这不奇怪 这样的人 我见得多了
Doesn't surprise me.
A lot of people I meet are like that.
他说什么
What did he say?
他问我 你是谁 你的名字
He asked who you are. Your name.
我告诉他 我们不需要知道你的事
I told him we didn't need to know anything about you.
布克 约翰·布克
Book. John Book.
Hey, man, where're you hiding?
嗨 年青人 你要去哪儿啊
Have a seat. Young blood, where're you going?
Looking good, T-Bone.
- 看好了 特波伦 - 嗨 气色不错
- Hey, man, how're you doing? - What the fuck?
- I'll sue you, man! - Gotta get his arm. Let's get his arm.
是他吗 塞缪尔 是他吗
Is this the man, Sam? Is this him?
好好看看 你确定
You sure?
走吧
- Back off. - You listen to me.
你听着 我不想再继续了 我儿子不能再这样下去了
I want no further part of this, nor does my son.
没问题 回车上去 赶快上车
Okay. Get back in the car.
怎么 那儿没事了
嗨 误会了 对吗
Honest mistake, all right.
走
- 约翰 我们拿他们怎么办呢 - 什么
John, what are we gonna do with them?
- What? - A hotel or what?
是旅馆还是
Put them in a hotel, they won't be there in the morning.
要是把他们放在旅馆 他们待不到明天早晨
必须送他们去巴尔的摩
- I'll have to send to Baltimore for them. - Well, what?
哪怎么去啊
我有主意了
I got it.
这是我妹妹依莲娜 这是拉普太太和塞缪尔
This is my sister, Elaine. This is Mrs Lapp and Samuel.
在哪里安顿他们 依莲娜 是蓝屋吗
Where do you want them, Elaine? The back bedroom, blue room?
噢 那就蓝屋吧
Yeah, sure. The blue room.
- 需要我做什么 - 噢 不了
- Can I help you with something? - No.
快去吧 塞缪尔 在后面
Right back there, Sam. It's in the back.
- 深更半夜 你怎么把生人带来 - 他们很重要
How could you do this to me tonight?
It's important.
噢 一直走 那张折叠床给你儿子睡 把灯打开了 很好
Just keep going straight through, there's a folding cot for your son.
He turned on the light, good.
- 我告诉过你 我有客人 - 杰森和比利在哪儿
I told you I had company.
- Where's Jason and Billy? - Upstairs, asleep.
在楼上睡觉
You got a man in the house and the kids are upstairs?
你在家会客 将孩子们待在楼上
这跟你无关 闭上你假心假意的嘴 反正他们喜欢弗莱迪
That's none of your business. So keep your holier-than-thou mouth shut.
- Anyway, they like Fred. - Fred? Now we got a Fred.
弗莱迪 现在又出来个弗莱迪
这些难民到底从哪儿来