-不 快逃 -兄弟们 准备好没?
- No, run! - Boys, you ready?
不要过去
Why won't you hear me?
你有事吗?
You all right, boy?
不回话很没礼貌喔
You ain't got no manners, do you?
她们吓坏了 罗根
The girls are terrified, Logan.
什么?
What?
那家伙对她们干了什么?
I wonder what that prick's done to 'em.
喂 你对那两个女孩干了什么?
Hey, yo. What you've been doing to them girls, huh?
喂 这胖子是不是脑残啊?
- Oye. - That fat kid as dumb as he looks.
你最好回话喔 不然你就没命了
You better start talking or you ain't gonna be breathing.
听见没?
You get it?
你专挑小女生 对吧?恶男
You like picking on small girls, do ya? Ya freak!
你今天真不走运
It's your unlucky day, mate.
你以为自己很屌♥啊 恋童怪咖
You think you're tough? You fucking nunz!
还是不说话?
Not chatting, huh?
那我只好撬开你的嘴了
Well,I guess it's time to open up a fucking can of whoop-ass!
你果然很猛 这我认了
You're tough. I'll give you that.
但你嚣张不了多久
But you ain't gonna be standing soon
我们等等会痛扁你一顿
when we start whipping the out shit of ya!
准备好没有?
Ready, boys?
我的天啊
Oh my god!
太狠了
Holy fuck!
噢 天啊
Oh! Oh my god!
快发动啊
Oh my god!
靠 他人咧?
Shit. Where is he?
没看见
Here, I can't see him!
-糟糕 他上车了 -把他甩下去
- Shit,he's on the truck! - Watch the road!
哦
Oh!
完蛋 他爬上车了
It's over,He climbed into the car
洁西 怎么办?
What about Jesse?
他还在吗?
Sorry, Jess!
-甩他下去 -怎么甩?
-Hold on,Jess!-How to dump it?
把他甩下车
Throw him out of the car
不…
No, no!
天啊 不
Oh my god! No!
天啊
Oh god!
快发动啊
Hurry up!
拜托 拜托
Please! Please!
哦 我的天哪
Oh my god!
不准过来…
Get away! Get away!
不
No!
洁西 天啊
Jesus Christ
天啊
Oh my god!
天啊
不 放开我
No, no, no, no!
不
No!
住手 不
No. No, no!
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you!
嘿 嘿...
Hey, hey, hey.
你还好吗?嘿 嘿
Are you okay? Hey, hey?
没事了…
It's okay, it's okay.
没事了…没事了…
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
看着我 你没事了
Look at me. It's okay.
好吗? 一切都结束了
Okay? It's over.
-你是玛瑞雅吧?-是的
- You're Maria, right? - Yeah.
-你还可以走吗?-可以
- Okay, can you walk? - Mm-hmm.
-扶着我 -好的
- Yeah,okay,um,let's go.- Okay.
玛瑞雅 快起来 我们快走
Maria, let's go. Let's go.
我的脚好痛
Oh my god!
好痛 天啊
Oh my god!
不 你走开
No, no! Get away!
-不 住手 -不要
- No, don't, no, please.- No!
住手 维尼
No, no, no, no, please!
你为什么要这样?
No! Why are you doing this?
拜托 你为何要杀她?
Please, please! Why are you doing this?
住手好吗?
Why won't you stop?
-不要 -你要的人是我
- No! - It's me you want!
放过她 你杀的人已经够多了 维尼
Just leave her alone! You've hurt enough people, pooh.
求求你
Please!
你还记得以前吧?
You were remembering how things were, right?
你可以收手的
You can stop.
你内心还有良知 维尼
The good is still in there, pooh.
回头是岸 我知道我伤你很深
You can stop.I know I caused you a lot of pain.
拜托放了她
Just let her, let her go, please.
我留下来
I'll stay. I'll stay.
要捉就捉我吧
Just take me instead. Please.
不行 他会杀了你
No,no you can't.He'll kill you.
你救了我一命 现在换我了
You saved me, now it's my turn.
相信我
Trust me.
维尼 放了她 我会留下来永远陪着你
Pooh, let her go and I'll stay with you forever.
要捉就捉我
Take me instead.
别想骗我
You left.
不
No!
快跑
Go, go,
(于英格兰拍摄)
(小熊维尼会再回来)
电影精选列表