在百亩森林深处
Deep in the hundred acre woods,
男孩克里斯多福罗宾
a young boy named Christopher Robin
遇见一群异类
came across the most unusual adolescent creatures,
杂交种 说是怪物也不为过
crossbreeds who some would describe as abominations.
这群生物自称
The creatures introduced themselves
猫头鹰、瑞比 屹耳
as owl, rabbit, eeyore,
小猪 以及他们的头目小熊维尼
piglet and most importantly, winnie-the-pooh.
因为还不懂事 克里斯多福不知危险
With the naivety of youth, Christopher ignored the dangers,
与他们当了朋友
and befriended them all.
他会带食物给他们吃 日复一日
He brought them food, and with each passing day together,
他们感情也越来越好
their bond strengthened and grew.
春去秋来 当年的小男孩长大了
The days turned to years, and with the years came maturity.
无奈之下 克里斯多福痛下决心
Eventually, Christopher had to make the hard decision
离开这群朋友 去念大学
to leave his friends to attend college,
去当医生
to become a doctor,
留下他们自生自灭
requiring them to fend for themselves once more.
然后 凛冬来临
Then winter arrived.
夜夜寒风刺骨
The nights were deathly cold,
枯竭的大地寻无食物
the land barren and completely devoid of food.
某个夜里 饥饿难耐
One fateful night, on the brink of starvation,
为了活命 小熊维尼决定
Pooh decided that in order to survive,
他们得牺牲一位同伴来填饱肚子
the group must consume one of their dearest friends,
于是 屹耳殉身了
and thus, eeyore was no more.
这件事扭曲了他们的心理
The trauma of this act warped the minds of the group.
他们变得凶狠残暴
They became feral and developed a hatred
开始憎恶人类
to all things human.
尤其怨恨克里斯多福罗宾抛弃他们
And in particular, Christopher Robin,for abandoning them.
他们发下毒誓
A pact was made.
决定泯灭人性
They renounced their humanity
解放兽♥性♥
and returned to their animalistic roots.
并且从此不再说话
Swearing never to talk again.
(五年后)
到啰
Here we are.
就说很快吧
Told you it wouldn't take that long.
跟好 我现在知道怎么走了
Come on. I know exactly where to go now.
你两小时前也这么说
You said that two hours ago.
快了啦 我保证
We're nearly there. Promise.
-好 再给你一小时 -再一小时
- Okay, one more hour.- One more hour.
-还是找不到 我们就折返 -好
- If not, we're turning back.- Okay.
我没带过别人来这里
You know you're the first person I ever shown this place to.
是喔?那为何只带我来?
Oh, and why am I so special?
-为何只带你来?-嗯
- Why are you so special? - Mm.
那是因为不久后…
Oh, well, that is because soon
我们就是罗宾夫妇了
we'll be Christopher and Mary Robin,
我不希望我俩之间有秘密
and I don't want any secrets between us,
也不希望你觉得我是疯子
and I certainly don't want you to think I'm crazy.
我没有觉得你是疯子 小克
I don't think you're crazy, Chris.
好 走吧
Okay, come on.
(百亩森林)
你觉得是我瞎编的?
Do you think I made up those stories?
没有 我不觉得是你编的
No,I don't think you've made it all up.
所以你相信我?相信他们是真的?
Okay, so you believe me, you believe they exist?
我也不是这个意思
Well, I didn't say that.
听着 我觉得是你当时年纪小
Look, I think you were very young,
想像力过于丰富
your imagination went wild, and over the years,
而且你一直说服自己他们是真的
you've convinced yourself of it.
他们是真的 玛丽
They exist, Mary.
我不可能编这种故事
I couldn't have made all of this up.
你不用不好意思
You don't need to be ashamed of that.
很多人小时候都有幻想朋友
Lots of people have imaginary friends as children.
他们不是幻想出来的 玛丽
They're not imaginary, Mary.
你就是想像力丰富才会这么成功
That strong imagination of yours is what's made you so successful.
你不用觉得羞耻
You don't need to shy away from it.
那我们来这里干嘛?
Why are we even here? Hmm?
你不相信我还来这里干嘛?
Why are we even here if you don't believe me?
小克
Ah, Chris.
我不觉得我们找得到他们
I don't think we're going to find them,
我是为了支持你才来的
but I'm here to support you.
走吧
Come on.
有点晚了
Starting to get a bit late.
维尼、小猪、屹耳 他们
Pooh, piglet, eeyore, all of them.
全部都是我多年的朋友
We were friends for many years, and,
-他们就住这里 -我知道
- and they're out there.- I know.
这故事你讲过很多次
You've told me the stories many times.
说你如何溜进厨房♥偷带食物给他们
How you would sneak into the kitchen to get them food,
然后和他们一起玩游戏和聊天
and how you would play with them for hours and talk to them.
没错
Yes.
你说的黄橘色小熊
This little yellow bear,
还有小猪
this baby pig,
在那之后就没人见过 包括你在内
that no one, Chris, not even you, has ever seen since.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
我知道这很难接受
I know, I know it's quite hard to deal with this,
所以我才来的
but that's why I came.
其实 他们一直住在你心里
And you know, in a way, they still exist in you.
维尼
Pooh!
快来 玛丽 是他们
Come on, Mary, it's them! It's them!
-小克 -维尼
- Christopher!- Pooh!
小克 这里很危险
Christopher, it's not safe.
就是这里 玛丽 找到他们了
This is it. This is it, Mary,we've found them.
小克 我们不能进去
Christopher, we can't go in there!
就是这地方 玛丽 不过似乎变了
This, this is the place, Mary, but it's changed.
-不可能 -不可能?
- It can't be.- It's barely how
跟我印象中不一样
I remember it.
一定是搞错了
This has to be some sort of mistake.
维尼
Oh,pooh.
你们这些年来遭遇了什么?
What happened to you after all these years?
小克 我们得走了
Christopher, we need to leave, now.
-玛丽 -我们不该来这里
- Look, Mary- - we really shouldn't be here.
玛丽 我好想知道这里为何会变这样
Mary, I, I really need to find out what's happened here, okay?
快离开 拜托
Come on, please.
不会有危险的
Look, you're not in any danger, okay?
我认识他们
I know them, all right?
而且我会保护你
Look, I'm here to protect you.
不会有事的 好吗?
It's going to be okay, all right? Mm-hmm?
我不喜欢这里
No, I don't like this.
玛丽 不会出事的 我保证
Mary, it's going to be okay, all right?
等你见到他们 就没事了
I promise. When you see them, it'll be fine.
走吧
Come on.
(屹耳 愿你安息)
这是我们的小屋 玛丽
This is our house, Mary.
我们以前常在这里玩
We used to, we used to play here all the time.
它比我印象中还大
It's much bigger than I remember.
维尼?
Pooh?
小猪?
Piglet?
小克 这是你吗?
Chris.Is that you?
对 不过为何会这样?
Yes.Why is it like that?
他们怎会做这种事?
Why would they do this?
我不知道
Oh,I don't know.
不过感觉很危险
But this is not safe.
我们回家吧
We're going home.
我们得躲起来 我们得躲起来 快
We have to hide. We have to hide, hide!
小克 快躲起来
Chris, hide!
快躲起来…
Hide. Hide.
小猪 住手
Piglet, piglet, don't, oh!
-小克 -小猪 拜托住手
- Chris! - Piglet, stop!
求你了 小猪 住手
Piglet, piglet, stop!
拜托 小猪 住手
Pig,piglet,stop!
求你住手
Stop,please!
拜托 玛丽 小猪
Please, Mary! Piglet!
玛丽
Mary
维尼 你一定要帮我
Pooh, pooh, pooh, you need to help me.
小猪他疯了
电影精选列表