That's it. Okay, okay.
走吧
Come on.
继续往前
Keep going.
继续往前
Keep going.
哦!
Ooh!
什么声音?
What the fuck was that?
洁西 如果还有人被关在这里
Jessica, if there's someone else trapped here,
我们不能见死不救
we can't just leave them.
不能让他们被那些怪物杀掉
Not to be killed by those monsters.
玛瑞雅 我们得快点离开这里
Maria, we need to get the fuck out of here.
等等 你要干嘛?
Wait, what are you doing?
他们随时会回来 我们得赶快离开
They could be back any minute.Okay,we need to leave now.
救我 拜托你救救我
Please help.Please,please,you need to help me.
拜托 我们没时间了
Please, we don't have much time.
-帮我解开绳索 -好
- Okay, okay, okay.- Please help.
快过来帮忙啊 别愣在那里
Somebody come help! Come on, come on!
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
救命
Help me!
-还有人吗?-只剩她了
- There's someone else.- She,she's the only one.
她是今早被捉来的
They, they bought her in this morning.
快去帮她
Go, go. Help her, help her.
-我没事 -可是…?
- I be fine. - Why?
没时间了 快去啊
Look there isn't any time! Just go!
好吧
Okay.
你再过来找我们 好吗?
You're gonna catch up, yeah?
天啊
Oh my god.
她好可怜 他们对她做了什么?
Oh god. What have they done to her?
拜托 救救我
Please.Please help.
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
是维尼和小猪
Pooh, piglet.
我不懂
Why? I don't understand.
什么维尼和小猪?
What? Pooh and piglet?
他们自称维尼和小猪
That's what they call themselves.
两个畸形的怪物
They're just these disfigured creatures.
半猪 半熊
Half,half pig,half bear.
操着蹩脚的英文
They talk in some, some, some broken English.
他们对你做了什么?
What have they done to you?
小猪他…他一直朝我拳打脚踢
Piglet, he, he smells me.
这里的所有人都这样
And everyone.
你有跟他们说话?
Oh. Have you spoken to them?
我一开口说话 小猪就会打我
Time I tried, pigletjust snorted.
吓得我不敢说话
He can't talk.
拜托
Please, please!
快救我出去
Please get me out of here!
没事了 我们会救你 起来吧
It's okay. Here we are.
-好了 -快走吧
- Sorry.- Please, hurry.
我们快回去
Okay. All right.
哦
Oh.
嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh,shh,shh,shh.
-他们竟然把我变成这副模样? -嘘嘘 拜托
- What have they done to me? - Shh,shh,please!
嘘 嘘
Shh,shh!
不要出声 会被他听见的
Please, stop. It's gonna be okay.
小声一点
Could you please be quiet, okay?
我们得快点离开这里
We need to get out of here.
让他们来吧
What have they done?
没把他毙了 我不走
I am not leaving here until he's dead!
小猪 你在哪?
Piglet! Where are you?
小猪
Piglet?
你在哪?
Where are you?
我来了 小猪
Come and get it, piggy.
出来捉我啊
Come and find me.
-她疯了 -他会出来的
- Oh, she's mental.- He's gonna come out.
他会听见的
He's gonna come get her.
终于现身啦 小猪
There you are, piglet.
为什么是我?
Why me?
都是你害的
This is all your fault.
是你把我变成怪物
You turned me into a monster.
这笔帐老娘要跟你算
I'm gonna make you pay for what you've done to me.
她的枪失灵了
The gun's not working.
-什么...-糟糕
- What - Shit.
∮ some place ∮
天啊 听了真难受
Oh my god! What is it doing?
爱丽丝 快跑
Alice, come on!
-不准过来 -天啊
- Stay back!- god!
不准过来
Stay back.
-爱丽丝呢?-不知道 爱丽丝
-Where's Alice? - I don't know, Alice
我们得去找她
We need to find her
爱丽丝
Alice
不准过来
Stay back!
快跑 火灭了
Let's go!The fire is out
-快跑 -他有跟过来吗?
-Run! - Did he come with you?
我看不见
I can't see
快跑…
Wait! Wait!
啊
Ah!
你醒来啦 混♥蛋♥
That's right. Wake up, you piece of shit!
我会要你付出代价 死变♥态♥
You're gonna pay for what you did here, you fucking freak!
你比谁都清楚这铁链有多坚固
You know better than anyone else what those chains are.
你插翅难飞了
You're not going anywhere.
天啊
For fuck's sake.
他看见我们了吗?
Do you think he saw us?
他怎么停下来了?
What's he doing?
这拳 是替刚刚那个女人打的
Now this is for that poor woman that you mauled.
这拳 是替劳菈揍的
And this, this is for what you did to Lara.
然后这拳 是替柔伊报仇
And this, this is what you did to Zoe.
好像是小猪的声音
That sounded like it hurt.
爱丽丝
Alice.
爱丽丝
Alice.
不
No
玛瑞雅 等我一下
Wait. I just need a minute.
没时间了 快走
We don't have a minute. Come on!
他来了 快走啊
Fuck, he's coming! Come on!
洁西 跑快点
Jess, come on, we need to hurry!
玛瑞雅
Maria!
等等
Wait! Wait!
停车 请救我们
Stop! Help us, please!
救命
Come here! Help!
拜托 请载我们离开这里
Please, we need your help.
你们说什么?
We need to get out of here!
等等 等等 你在说什么?
Wait, wait. What you talking about?
怎么回事?
What,what's happening to y'all,huh?
他追过来了 他杀了我们的朋友
He's coming for us! He's coming, he's coming for us!
-谁?-维尼
- Who is? - Pooh, okay?
-我们得马上离开 -维尼?
- We need to go now! - Pooh?
你们嗑药了?
You girls on drugs?
不 你听清楚
No, you're not listening to me.
我们得马上离开这里 拜托
We need to get out of here now! Please!
-不 不 不 姑娘们 -你们先冷静下来
- No, no, no, girls, girls. - You need to calm down.
听不懂你们在说啥
You ain't making no sense.
喂 罗根
Oye, Logan.
你看那边 那是三小?
Check it out. What the fuck is that?
-什么?-就是他 快逃
- What the? - No, it's him!
他来了 快离开这
- No, it's him! - Get me out of here!
快上车 快逃啊
Get in the truck! Get in the truck, come on!
快逃啊
Run!
那不是人类 罗根
That ain't no human, Logan.
也不是熊
Well it ain't no bear either.
是专挑女生下手的变♥态♥吧?
Some kind of freak picking on them girls. Huh?
柯尔、塔克 去拿武器
Colt, Tucker, tour up.
这家伙看起来很难搞
I don't like the look of this one.
是他在追你们吗?
Is this who's been chasing you?
别过去 你不懂他有多危险
No. You don't understand!
电影精选列表