救命
Help!
你们为何要这样?
Why are you doing this?
不要
No!
拜托 求你了 不要
Please, please, no!
求你了 放了我
Please, leave me alone!
求你了 求你了...
Please, please, please!
玛瑞雅!
Maria!
什么声音?是劳菈吗?
What was that? Was that Lara?
-是她在喊吗?-好像是
- Did she scream? - I think so.
靠 走吧
Oh, fuck.Come on.
-一定是出事了 -快
- Something must be wrong.- I'll look for her.
好像有人在喊
It sounded like a scream.
可能蒂娜来了
Maybe Tina's here.
不 那不像蒂娜的声音
No, that did that doesn't sound like Tina.
要下去看看吗?
Should we go and check it out?
好 走吧
Yeah.Come on.
怎么会有车子?
Why is this car here?
什么?
What?
感觉不太对劲 玛瑞雅
This all doesn't feel quite real.
门怎么会是开着的?
Why, why is the door left open like that?
不知道
I'm not sure.
走吧
Come on.
-等等 洁西 -没事的
-Wait, Jesse -It's okay.
那是什么?
What is that?
噢 天哪
Oh my god!
玛瑞雅 快走 我们快回屋子去 玛瑞雅
Maria, come on! Maria, let's go, get inside!
-快 -那是劳菈
- Come on! - That's Lara!
我们得快点离开这里
Come on, we need to go, there's...
去叫柔伊和…
Zoe.
(滚蛋)
劳菈死了
Lara's dead.
什么?
What?
外面有人
There's someone else outside.
这应该是那个人写的
Whoever it is, probably wrote that.
现在该怎么办?
What the fuck are we supposed to do now?
-前门没关 -他搞不好进来了
- The front door was open.- They gotta be inside.
这是从外面写的
This was done from the outside.
我们得待在一起 然后找武器
We need to stick together and find a weapon.
走 我们去报♥警♥
Come on. We need to call the police.
-柔伊 我好怕 -我也好怕 爱丽丝
- Zoe, I'm scared.- I'm scared too, honest.
我也很怕
I'm scared too.
那是什么?
What, what was that?
不知道
I don't know.
你有看见他的脸吗?
Did you see its face?
不像是人类
That did not look human.
柔伊 我真的好害怕
Zoe I'm really scared
他们想进来
They're trying to get in the house.
我们要保持冷静 好吗?
Try, try to stay calm. Okay?
我们得找武器来防身
We need to find something to defend ourselves with.
厨房♥有 走吧 快 快点...
The kitchen!Come on,come on,come on,come on,come on!
我好怕
I'm scared.
我们会没事的
We're gonna get through this.
好吗?
Okay? Okay?
他为什么不放过我?
Why won't he leave me alone?
不管我去哪都摆脱不了他
He just keeps bothering me everywhere I go!
有我在呢
I'm here with you.
你不是一个人 好吗?
You're not alone. Okay?
-玛瑞雅 你还好吗?-她没事
- Are you okay? - Oh, she's okay.
-只是有点激动 -玛瑞雅
- It's just, I don't know.- Maria.
你要振作起来
I need you to pull yourself together.
那家伙不是跟踪你的人
Whatever is out there, it's not your stalker.
他现在想进屋子来
And he is trying to get inside the house.
拜托
Come on.
劳菈是去后院的泳池吗?
Lara. She went to the pool, didn't she, out the back?
对 不久前
Yeah, early on.
-天啊 她该不会… -靠
-Oh god, you don't think she's- -fuck.
她一定忘了关门
I'll bet she's left the door open.
那家伙现在在前院
Whatever that thing is, it's out the front.
我去关门
I'm gonna go close the door.
-别去 -不能让他进来
- No, you can't.- Can't let it sneak inside.
柔伊 别去
Zoe, stop!
对了 我有枪
I've got a gun! Let's go,I've got a gun!
-枪?-对 我有枪
- Is it loaded? - Yeah, I've got a gun
我房♥间有枪
upstairs in the room.
快 我们去拿枪
Come on, let's go get it! Come on!
我想一下我放哪了
We have to move it.
快 我们得回去找她们
I'll go and get my, where is my gun?
-玛瑞雅 快点 -放哪去了?
Oh, come on! Where did I put it?
快点
Come on!
有手电筒 先拿着
Okay, we got to move. Where is it?
-找到枪了 手电筒你拿 -好
- Okay, I've got it. - Okay.
好
Okay.
嘘嘘嘘...
Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh, shh.
-他进来了 -什么?
- He's inside. - What?
柔伊跟爱丽丝呢?
Zoe and Inside.
应该躲起来了
They might be hiding.
尽可能别出声
Be as quiet as possible.
我们要去门那边 先把门关了
We need to get to that door and we need to shut the door
再回去跟她们会合
and get back to the girls.
爱丽丝 我爱你
Alice, I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
靠
Shit!
他进来了吗?
I think they're inside.
如果我叫你跑 你就马上夺门而出
If I tell you to leave, you run out that door as fast as you can.
柔伊 不
Sorry, no.
我不会丢下你 不会丢下你不管的
I'm coming with you.You're not leaving me.
别靠近她 不准靠近她
Get away from her! Get away from her!
你要干嘛?不准碰她
What are you doing? Get away from her!
不准碰她 你这个死变♥态♥
Get away from her, you freak!
是柔伊的声音吗?
Was that Zoe?
好像是
I, I think so.
走吧
Come on
不 柔伊 不
No, Zoe! No!
噢 天哪
Oh my god!
玛瑞雅 他们捉走爱丽丝了
Maria.They took Alice away
柔伊
Zoe.
看那
Look.
快点
Come on.
嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh, shh.
躲这里 小声点
Okay, keep, keep quiet.
他们应该没看到我们
I don't think they saw us.
我不应该直接开枪射杀他们吗?
Are you sure I shouldn't just shoot them?
爱丽丝在那边 你会射中她
Alice is close and you won't hit 'em.
先跟着他们 然后伺机而动
Let's follow 'em for now and we'll find an opportunity soon.
∮some place ∮
∮that smell ∮
∮ some place ∮
∮that smell ∮
∮some place∮
∮something,something,something,something,something ∮
爱丽丝…
Alice. Alice.
柔伊?
Zoe.
-柔伊呢?-嘘
- Where's Zoe? - Shh.
柔伊?这是哪里?
Where, where am I?
-冷静 没事了 -好的
- Calm down, calm down.- God.
-那些怪物… -别出声
- It's all right.- Don't scream!
洁西在哪里?
Where's Jess?
我们会救你出去
We're gonna get you out of here.
你会没事的
You're all right. Hey?
他们杀了她 他们杀了柔伊
They killed her.They killed Zoe.
我们不能待在这里 爱丽丝
We can't stay here, Alice.
他们随时会回来
They'll come back at anytime.
好…
Okay. Okay.
知道了
电影精选列表