There, there's something wrong with piglet.
他杀了我太太 快帮我
He just killed my wife. Please!
为什么你要这样 维尼?
Please. Why are you doing this, pooh?
我们不是朋友吗?为什么要这样?
We used to be friends. Why are you doing this?
拜托
Please.
小猪 对不起
Piglet, I'm so sorry.
我没想到会变这样
I, I didn't know any of this would happen.
我以为没有我你们也可以很好
I, I thought you'd be okay without me.
为什么要这样?我们是朋友啊
Why are you doing this? We used to be friends.
别过来
Why? Stop!
求求你们
Please,I beg you.
我不想离开的 我发誓
I would've never left. I swear, I swear, I, I, I...
我们以前是玩伴啊
We used to, we used to play together as friends.
我们过去...
We used to...
记得我们小时候一起玩吗?维尼
Remember when we were younger, pooh? We played, ah...
为什么你们要这样?
Why, why are you doing this?
我不想丢下你们的 我发誓
I would've never left. I swear, I swear!
记得我们小时候一起玩吗?维尼
Remember when we were younger, pooh?
我们是玩伴啊
We played.
别这样
Stop. Stop.
不要…
Stop, pooh!
【小熊维尼:血与蜜】
警方正着手调查
The police are investigating
今天百亩森林又有人失踪
Another disappearance in the woods today.
尸体遭到肢解
Mutilated body found.
在森林大开杀戒
They best stay out of the forest.
百亩森林危机四伏
100 acres won't save you.
寻获一具遭肢解的尸体
Mutilated body found.
(百亩森林无人幸免)
A hundred acres won't save you.
又一起失踪案件
Another disappearance in the woods.
请勿在今天入林
Don't go down to the woods today.
发现一具遭肢解的尸体
A mutilated body's been discovered.
请勿在今天入林
Don't go down to the woods today.
百亩森林又有人遇害
New murders are happening in the woods.
百亩森林无人能幸免
A hundred acres won't save you.
我真的…不知道该怎么解释
I just, I'm not really sure how to explain it.
你是否庆幸自己今天有来谘商?
Well, are you happy that you came to speak to me today?
对
Yeah.
为什么呢?
And why is that?
我不想再过这种生活
I don't wanna keep living how I am.
不管到哪里 我都感觉被人跟踪
Everywhere I go, um, looking over my shoulder.
整天惶恐不安
And I just feel on edge.
连一点风吹草动
You know like the slightest noise
我都会心跳加速
and I can just feel my heart racing.
你有意识到生活受到影响
Being aware of how this is affecting your life
并想办法解决 这已是一大进步
and actioning it is a big step.
你的状况会随着每次谘商越来越好
With every session, you are making good progress.
玛瑞雅 我会辅助你走出创伤
And Maria, I am here to help you achieve that.
只是...我感觉好像没什么改变
It's just, it feels like nothing has really changed.
你的情况已经跟几个月前不同了
You are not in the same situation you were a few months ago.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
只是还是很难调适
It's just hard to adjust,
当我在上班 或置身人群中时
while I'm at work, in any crowds.
我仍不免感觉他就在附近
Can't help but feel that he could still be out there.
你有想过找个周末出去走走吗?
Have you thought about taking a weekend away?
去个宁静的地方 远离城市的喧嚣
Go somewhere quiet. Disconnect from the busy world.
在那里你可以安心
Somewhere which might feel safer.
忘掉发生过的一切
And to take your mind off everything that's happened.
这样应该对你有帮助
I think it could really help you.
好 应该吧
Yeah, maybe.
还要两小时?
Two hours?
-太扯了吧 蒂娜 -我知道
- Seriously, Tina? - Oh, I know.
抱歉啦 我会去的
I'm sorry,I'm sorry.I'll be there.
你们可以先进去
Just like can you just settle in,
先喝点热身酒之类的
get some wine, just get the pre-drinks going.
-我晚点到 -你有哪次不迟到的?
- I'll be there soon.- Honestly, you would lose
除非你的头搬了家
your head if it wasn't attached to your body.
你听
Ah, listen, listen.
听见没?
All right,did you hear that?
开门的声音
Okay.That is the door,okay?
我出门了 很快就会到
I'm coming, I'm coming right along.
好啦 迟到鬼
Yeah, all right, ya flake.
等会见
All right,well,see you soon.
(瑞福修车行)
有人吗?
Hello?
哈罗?
Hello?
哈罗?有人在吗?
Hello? Is anyone here?
这里好像没人
I don't think there's anyone here.
等一下
- Oh.- Hold on.
-我来了 -嗨
- I'm coming.- Hi.
你好啊 美女
Well, well, how you doing, girl?
抱歉 我在后面没听见
Sorry I couldn't hear you back there.
没关系
No, it's fine.
请问外面的加油机 还能用吗?
I just wanted to ask, the pumps outside.Are they working?
那些旧东西吗?
Them old things?
你也看见它们很旧了 已经废置好多年
You've seen 'em. They ain't been working for years.
要加油的话 你再往前开两英里就有
If you're looking for gas, you could drive up the road about two miles.
好
Okay.
还有什么需要帮忙吗?
Is there anything else I can help you with?
玛瑞雅 快点 走了啦
Maria, let's go, come on!
看来你有朋友在外面等
Well, I see you have some friends out there.
对啊 抱歉 她们没什么耐性
Yeah, sorry, they're just a bit impatient.
-噢 对不起 -哦
- Ooh, oh, I'm so sorry! - Oh!
没关系 不用道歉
Oh darling. Don't be silly.
-是我的错 -不 是我的错
- My fault.- It's my fault.
-给你 -哦 你真可爱
- Here you go. - Oh, you're sweet.
-谢谢你 -我很抱歉
- Oh, sorry again.- Thank you.
-我走了 掰 -掰
- All right, bye.- Bye.
掰
Bye.
脚好酸喔
Oh, my feet hurt.
到了 宝贝
I'm not surprised, babe.
柔伊 要是有虫子 你马上载我回家
One single bug, Zoe, you're driving me home.
劳菈 虫子又无害
They're not gonna hurt you, Lara.
我不管 虫子就是恶心
I don't care. They're disgusting.
哪会?
Really?
这地方挺酷的
This place is kind of cool.
你不是说有泳池吗?
And did you say it has a pool?
-还有烧烤区呢 -赞
- Mm.- And a barbecue?
那泳池是本小姐的了
Well that pool's got my name written all over it.
想得美
That's awesome.
-一定会很好玩 -对啊
- It's gonna be perfect.- Yeah.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们进去吧
Come on, girls. Let's get inside.
好的
Okay.
-哇 好漂亮 -太棒了
- Wow, so nice.- This is sweet.
就是啊
It is.
-天啊 太可爱了吧 -哇喔
- Oh my god, this is so cute.- Oh wow.
好大喔
God, it's massive.
洁西 你是第一次说"好大"吧?
Is that the first time you ever said that, Jess?
-姐♥妹♥们♥ -对 对
- Please. - All right, girls.
记得我们说好要怎样吗?
Do what we agreed?
我们真的这么做吗?
Are we actually doing that?
当然 这是我们此行的初衷啊
Yeah. It was the whole point coming here.
-好吧 -这是你说的
- What the hell? - If you say so.
给你
Here you are.
放下3C 投入大自然的怀抱
To disconnect. To be at one with nature.
不要整天滑IG
To top sitting around on Instagram all day.
-劳菈 -我不会交出来
- Lara? - I'm not doing that, Jess.
你没得选 快给我
Yeah, you are. Come on.
你会习惯没有手♥机♥的
You're not even gonna know it's gone.
-劳菈 -好啦 给就给
- Lara. - Fine, I will, fine.
-她交出来了 -随便
- She did it.- Whatever.
她绝对会不习惯
电影精选列表