Marshall Tucker Band, Lynyrd Skynyrd, "Tuesday's Gone,"
二者皆为上世纪七十年代美国著名摇滚乐队
不要甜蜜的家阿♥拉♥巴马这歌♥
no "Sweet Home Alabama."
绝不要 摇滚小子把它唱毁了
Never. Kid Rock ruined it.
摇滚小子为上世纪末美国著名金属及摇滚男歌♥手 因其曲风常掺杂金属元素而经常受到摇滚音乐爱好者的不满
我们知道我们真正想要什么
*We know what we really want*
我们知道我们真正想要的是什么
*We know what we really want...*
-奈塔丽·梅倩的怎样 -可以的
- Natalie Merchant? - Natalie Merchant, yes.
奈塔丽·梅倩为上世纪八十年代美国著名摇滚乐队一万个疯子的成员之一 作为个人歌♥手时曲风多为现代摇滚或都市民谣
-劳伦·希尔的呢 -劳伦·希尔的吗 百分之百要
- Lauryn Hill? - Lauryn Hill, a hundred percent.
劳伦·希尔为上世纪末美国著名蓝调及流行女歌♥手
-上帝保佑 她怎么样了 -是啊 不知道
- Bless it. What happened to her? - Yeah, I don't know.
她没有交税 后来发疯了
She didn't pay her taxes. She went crazy.
*我们溜进你的客厅 爬上你的床*
*We're creeping into your living room We're crawlin' into your bed*
*我们带你们所有人回学校 带给你们死者*
*We're takin' you all back to school Bringing you our dead, yeah...*
我认为我们在放 嘿呀 这首歌♥前
I think we should not play anything...
不应该放任何曲子
later than "Hey Ya!"
-目前无物 -就这个
- Nothing current. - Nothing current, mm-mm.
-好吧 -今晚不放
- All right. - Not tonight.
*你受伤了 流血了
*You're broken, you're bleeding,
是的 我们活着 我们在学习*
yeah We're living, we're learning,
*我们知道我们真正想要什么*
*We know what we really want*
你知道吗
Do you know what?
我希望普林斯的鬼魂
I wish Prince's ghost...
普林斯为著名美国流行歌♥手 音乐家 演员 于2016年逝世
会回来
would come back...
然后
and...
给我唱整整两个小时小夜曲
serenade me for, like, two whole hours,
然后和我甜蜜地做♥爱♥
and then make sweet, sweet love to me.
谁不希望呢
Yeah, no shit.
他昏倒在了佩斯利公园的电梯里
He fucking glided into that elevator in Paisley Park
而且该死的是门居然关着
and that fucking door closed...
然后 就挂了
And then, poof...
我们未来的孩子在哪里
where's my baby?
-我的普林斯在哪里 -白马王子
- Where's my Prince? - Beautiful-ass Prince.
普林斯英文prince亦有王子的意思
我爱我的丈夫 但是
I love my husband and shit, but like...
普林斯更像我的一生所爱
that's the love of my life.
他的双眼如同新生小鹿一样迷人
He had eyes like a beautiful newborn fawn.
他在苦恼什么呢
What was his pain?
他的翘臀
His hips.
哦 天啊 是啊
Oh, God, yeah.
谁知道呢 生活就是这样
And who knows? You know, life.
生活 不易啊
Life's-- Life ain't easy.
是啊
No.
我感觉宇宙在对我说话
I feel like the universe is saying it to me.
我听到它说
I hear the universe saying...
你的英雄逝去了
"Your heroes are dying.
你也变老了
You're getting old."
-死亡是我最怕的 -我也是
- Dying is my worst fear. - Same.
我向上帝发誓 如果有什么
I swear to God. If anything...
不幸的事发生在我身上
happened to me...
我就想到
I just think about...
我会想到我可怜的孩子们
I just think about my poor kids.
就是
Like...
我的宝贝们
My babies.
-你理解吗 -就是 我懂
- You know? - Like... I know.
没人
No one's...
没有人会像我一样
No one's gonna love my babies
爱我的孩子们
like I do.
哦 你的小可爱们 我想告诉你件事
Oh, your sweet peas. But I'm gonna tell you something.
还记得普林斯总会用他精湛的技术
Remember, how Prince would throw his guitar up in the air
进行一段动人心弦的独奏之后
and his guitar tech...
他总能把吉他扔出去再接住吗
would always catch the guitar after a mind-blowing solo?
记得
Yeah.
我会 我就是那个会接住你吉他的人
I'm... I'm that person for you.
我会牢牢接住它 不管多少次
I'll catch your guitar. Every time.
我也会一直接住
I will always catch...
你的吉他
your motherfucking guitar,
因为你是我
'cause you are my...
你就是我的摇滚明星
you are my rock.
我会陪着你的 我就是你的阿波罗尼亚
I'm here for you. I'm your Apollonia.
圣阿波罗尼亚是牙医、牙病及牙痛患者的守护神 她除了是一名处♥女♥外
我就是你的明鉴
I'm your Vanity.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
我愿意
Yeah.
*若你坚持梦想*
*And if all your hopes survive*
现在让我们仔细看看 微剂量 这个词
I want us now to actually take a look at the word "microdosing."
微 我的所有细微的体会与情感
"Mi." My experience, my emotions.
剂 我现在正"剂"切地
"C." I am now going to see
想要洞察我的感觉和情绪
my feelings and my emotions.
它们有不同的层次
There are different levels.
量 用你的精神之舟度量山川湖海
"Ro." Rowing your mental boat down a different stream.
语♥音♥信箱
Voicemail
*相信自己拥有魔力*
*You have to believe we are magic*
Olivia Newton-John - Magic
*我们势不可挡*
*Nothing can stand in our way*
*相信自己拥有魔力*
*You have to believe we are magic*
*不要偏离你的目标*
*Don't let your aim ever stray*
*若你坚持梦想*
*And if all your hopes survive*
*幸运女神自会降临*
*Destiny will arrive*
*我会将你的梦想*
*I'll bring all your dreams alive*
*一一实现*
*For you...*
我♥操♥ 你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Shit! Fuck! Who the fuck are you?
冷静点 我是德文 我是好人 我是好人
It's okay, I'm Devon, I'm a nice person, I'm a nice person.
我不会伤害你的
I'm nice.
-我是来 -那是什么
- I'm allowed to... - What is that?
别激动 那只是条鱿鱼
That's a squid. That's a squid.
用来做海鲜饭的
For the paella I'm prepping.
塔米没告诉你我是这的吗
Did Tammy not tell you I come with the house?
没有 她倒是详细地介绍了那个管厕所的喷泉
No, she gave us the full download on the toilet fountain,
但她没提到你
but she forgot to mention you.
我都不知道自己拿这个干什么
I don't know what I was planning to do with this.
-怎么回事 -哦
- What's going on? - Oh.
-这个混♥蛋♥是谁 -呃 这是
- Who's this asshole? - Uh, this is, um--
-你叫啥来着 -我是德文
- Uh, who are you? - I'm Devon. I'm Devon.
我是这栋房♥子的人
I come with the house.
嗯 把我当成你们的司机 导游 厨师
Uh, think of me as your driver, your tour guide, your chef.
对不起 我昨天不在这里
I'm sorry I wasn't here yesterday.
我在博得加海湾逮这个小家伙
I was down in Bodega Bay spearing this little guy.
德文正在做
Devon is making...
你做的什么来着
What are you making?
我最拿手的海鲜饭
My famous paella.
抱歉 让我把它捡起来
Sorry, I'll just grab this.
-哦 天哪 -我还在准备中
- Oh, God. - It's kind of a process.
这要花很长时间 所以我这会就开始做了
It takes a long time so I was just getting a jump start on it.
看看它 真漂亮啊
Look at that thing, it's beautiful.
说实话 它很美味
I mean, that is beautiful.
你听到声音了吗
You hear that?
这是鱿鱼还是乌贼
Squid or cuttlefish?
你们觉得它是什么
What do you think this is?
-天哪 腥味太大了 -这是条乌贼
- God, that smells. - It's a cuttlefish.
它和鱿鱼是近亲 但也有点不同
A cuttlefish is a little bit different, they're cousins,
乌贼体内有一块叫做乌贼骨的东西
but this has actually what's called a cuttlebone inside of it,
而且 作为捕食者 乌贼更快
and, uh, a squid is faster, as a predator.
用乌贼做的饭有种妈妈的味道 你会尝到的
You're gonna see, it takes on the flavor like a mother.
我的意思是 它真的很甜
I mean, it's really sweet.
它想要 它需要调味
It wants to be-- It wants to be flavored,
实际上 将米饭和海鲜放在一起
and it's actually a more traditional
做成西班牙海鲜饭是非常传统菜
seafood protein to put in the paella with the rice--
-请把这东西放在冰块上 好吗 -好的 当然可以
- Could you put that on ice, please? - Yeah, absolutely.
女士们 如果你们需要什么帮助请告诉我
Ladies, if there's anything that you need, let me know.
什么都行
Anything at all.
因为 今天一如既往
电影精选列表