比我们预计晚了一点 所以
It's later than we think, so--
好的 把我抬起来
Okay. Get me up off this floor.
因为我们要完成那该死的计划上的每一件事
'Cause we are gonna do everything on that goddamn itinerary
而且是现在立刻马上
and we are gonna do it now!
这真是个好消息
This is really good news,
因为我已经计划了不少刺♥激♥的东西了
'cause I have planned some exciting things.
凯瑟琳在哪里 今天早上有人见过她吗
Where's Catherine? Has anyone seen her this morning?
我的天 她是不是提前出发去看那个愚蠢的烹饪节目了
Oh, my God, did she leave early to do that stupid-ass cooking show?
难以置信 她在丽贝卡生日放她鸽子
Unbelievable, she full-on bailed on Rebecca's birthday.
-哦 对了 生日快乐 -生日快乐
- Oh, happy birthday by the way. - Happy birthday!
-把我抬起来 -好的
- Load me up! - Okay.
来吧 走 走 走 走 走
Let's go! Go! Move! Move! Move! Move!
哦 把我浴衣换了 真的很难看
Ooh. Get me out of this bathrobe, though. It's really depressing.
帮我穿上我最好的穆穆袍
Put me in my finest muumuu!
嘿 好消息
Hey. Good news.
海鲜饭还有两个小时就好
Two hours and counting on the paella.
哦 天哪 海鲜饭怎么还没做好
Oh, how in God's name is that paella not ready?
昨晚我有点走神了
I got a little sidetracked last night.
别说了
Stop.
好吧 你知道吗 没事了
Okay, you know what? It's fine.
我们不想吃海鲜饭了
We don't even want the paella.
不 我等不及要尝尝了 德文
No, I can't wait to taste it, Devon.
不 不 不要跟他胡扯了
No, no, let's not bullshit him.
我们不要海鲜饭了
We don't want the paella.
生命太短暂了 无时等待海鲜饭
Life is too short to wait for the paella!
女士们 我们要紧紧抓住这天的尾巴
Ladies, we are gonna grab this day by the motherfucking balls.
我要把这轮椅开到这辆高级货车上
I'm gonna get this wheely chair onto this senior van
然后我要去参加我的生日早午餐
and I'm going to my birthday brunch!
是啊 好吧 我们开始吧
Yeah! All right, let's do it!
动起来 啊
Move it! Ah!
-每个砍都颠腾了一下 -哦 非常抱歉
- Okay, I feel every bump. - Oh, so sorry.
-不 没关系 -你想怎么办
- Okay, no, it's all right. - How you wanna do this?
我没什么要做的了
My work here is done.
好的 准备好了吗
Okay, are you ready?
-放马过来吧 吓我一大跳吧 -好的 我们开始吧
- Lay it on me. Big five-oh. - Okay, here we go.
-眼睛别睁开 -好的
- Keep your eyes closed. - Okay.
*生日 生日快乐*
*Happy, happy birthday*
*今天是你的大日子*
*It's your special day*
*吃一片比萨*
*Have a slice of pizza*
*用你最喜欢的吃法咯喂*
*What's your favorite way? Hey!*
这就像是《红粉联盟》结尾
This is like end of A League of Their Own
《红粉联盟》为1992年美国上映的喜剧运动电影 讲述了二战后棒球大王组建女子棒球队的故事
棒球女郎们出现在名人堂
where the baseball ladies show up at the Hall of Fame.
所以看看吧
So check it out.
我只想告诉你我 我们做了什么 好吗
I just want to show you what I-- What we did, okay.
我们从安东尼奥那里得到了原始的标牌
We got the original sign from Antonio's.
-哇 -上面写着 生日快乐丽贝卡
- Whoa. - It says "Happy Birthday, Rebecca."
有我们的照片 无价之宝
There's pictures of us. These are the prices...
-哦 我的上帝 -当时我们在排队等桌
- Oh, my God. - That we had when we were waiting tables.
这是一面壁画的复♥制♥品
Here is the mural that somebody did a copy of.
但是发现什么不同了吗
But what's different about the face?
你不是吧 你是怎么做到的
You didn't! How did you do that?
我们把安东尼奥的披萨空运进来了
We had Antonio's pizza flown in.
-哦 我的上帝 -而这些
- Oh, my God. - And these...
是我们当时用的面包篮
are the original bread baskets we used,
每个人都可以拿一个回家
everyone can take one of these home.
真的 这真的是
Wow. That is--
不过安东尼奥不能和我们在一起 因为他死了
So, Antonio could not be with us 'cause he's dead.
但是 我们让DJ打扮成安东尼奥了
But, um, we have our DJ dressed up like Antonio
他已经准备好开始这个派对了
and he is ready to get this party started!
*嗨起来*
*Bust it*
*这是写给所有人的故事*
*This here's a tale for all the fellas*
*试着按照那些女士们所说的做*
*Trying to do what Those ladies tell us*
*善心大发常遭唾弃*
*Get shot down 'cause ya overzealous*
*认真努力却被妒忌*
*Play hard to get Females get jealous...*
你们玩得可真开心啊
Well, doesn't this look fun.
嘿 凯瑟琳 停掉
Hey, Catherine! Cut it, cut it.
-凯瑟琳 -嘿 凯瑟琳
- Catherine! - Hey! Catherine!
对不起 我们以为你走了
Sorry, we thought you left.
我给你留了件衬衫
I have a shirt for you.
你们到底有没有发现我不见了
Did you guys even notice that I was gone?
我们试图联♥系♥你
We tried to contact you.
-这里的网络也太 -密♥码♥太长了
- The Wi-Fi here is really... - The password is so long.
我就不该来这趟旅行 我显然不受待见
I just shouldn't even have come on this trip. I'm clearly not wanted.
艾比 你能说实话吗
And, Abby, can you just be honest?
你是不是因为没有邀请我才订了一间五人房♥
Did you get a five-bedroom because I wasn't really invited?
什么 不 我真的以为珍妮不会来了
What? No, I honestly thought Jenny wouldn't show.
-我也是 -不管怎样 我不在乎了
- Same. - Whatever, I don't care anymore.
别担心 你们肯定也不会注意到我走了的
Don't worry, you clearly won't notice that I'm gone.
她穿着黄色衣服
*She's dressed in yellow...*
嘿 停掉
Hey, cut it.
我以为她拍手是
I thought she was clapping.
那是一个缓慢的拍手 是讽刺地拍手
It was a slow clap. She's clapping sarcastically.
等等 谁在说话 我看不见
Wait, who's talking? I can't see.
发生什么事了
What's happening?
好吧 这是怎么回事
Okay, what's going on here?
哦 你还问怎么回事
Oh, what's going on here
我老了所以我把腰闪了
is I threw my back out 'cause I'm old.
哦 天哪 丽贝卡 你不老
Oh, my God, Rebecca, you are not old.
求你了 别把活泼这个词套我头上
Oh, please, just don't throw the word
否则我会疯掉了
"vivacious" at me or I will lose it.
娜奥米 慢拍手是怎么回事
Naomi, what is with the slow clap?
哦 我只是鼓掌而已
Oh, I'm just applauding
有史以来最伟大的预言就自己实现了
the greatest self-fulfilling prophecy of all time.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你总是认为你没有被邀请或我们不要你了
You always think that you're not invited or we leave you out.
所以你埋头工作
So you bury yourself in your work,
而后来你沉迷工作 因此被我们疏远
but then you're so buried in your work that you are left out.
我很忙 好吗 我不能随时就下班
I'm busy, okay? I can't just take off work whenever I feel like it,
我也不必为我的成功道歉
and I shouldn't have to apologize for being successful.
我们没有让你因为成功而道歉
We are not asking you to aplologize for being successful.
我他妈为你骄傲
I'm proud as fuck of you.
但你有没有想过我们可能真的需要你在这
But have you ever considered that we might really need you here?
我们需要彼此每个人
We all need all of us here.
我要知道我们每一个人都会照顾彼此
I need to know that we're all going to be there for each other,
因为这个团体对我来说是神圣的
because this group is sacred to me.
如果我们连一个周末都不能一起过下去
And if we can't get through a weekend together,
那我真的是没办法了
well, then I'm completely lost.
我正经历着一段非常艰难的时期 而且
I am going through a really hard time, and...
我 你知道吗
I... You know what?
操♥他♥妈♥的鸡♥巴♥
Cock-fuck it!
操
Fuck.
操 DJ 他妈的放歌♥
Fuck. DJ, play that fucking song.
停掉
Cut it.
什么艰难的时期
What hard time?
我最终还是做了乳腺癌基因测试
I finally took the BRCA gene test,
结果出来了
and my results came back,
我不敢打电♥话♥ 因为我还没准备好
and I'm too afraid to call because I'm not ready to hear
接受我将死于乳腺癌 好吗
that I'm dying of breast cancer. Okay?
我的上帝
My God.
为什么大家都有话不说
Why isn't anybody telling anybody shit?
因为阳光女生说的是对的
Because Lady Sunshine was right.
不 她不是
No, she wasn't.
也许我该去追她
Maybe I should go after her.
接下来有一个幻灯片
There's a slideshow coming up
我觉得这会让她精神振奋
that I think's gonna really lift her spirits.
艾比 艾比 你真觉得一个幻灯片
Abby, Abby, do you really think a slideshow
会让她不再害怕吗
is gonna make her fears go away?
什么 我不知道 也许吧
What? I don't know. Maybe.
听着 丽贝卡 我只是想补偿你的生日
Look, Rebecca. I'm just trying to fix this birthday,
让你玩得开心 好吗 有这么难吗
电影精选列表