so you can have fun, okay? Why is this so difficult?
好吧 艾比 艾比 我直说了 好吗
All right, Abby. Abby, let's get real here, okay?
你失业了 对吧
You got fired, right?
还有这个生日的计划
And-- And this planning this birthday
可能是你多年来第一次获得控制权
is probably the first sense of control you've had in years.
这没关系 但你一遍又一遍地问我
That's totally okay, but you asked me over and over,
我生日想要什么 但你不听
what I wanted for my birthday, but you didn't listen.
所以我们别装做这个周末是关于我的了
so let's stop pretending that this weekend is about me,
因为这一切都是绕着你转的
because it's all about you.
别追我
Don't come after me.
我没追你 这叫同时爆发
I'm not coming after you, this is a dual storm-out.
我们要去哪里 你看见她们了吗
Where are we going? You see them?
娜奥米 停下
Naomi, stop!
别管我 我想一个人呆着
Leave me alone. I want to be by myself.
我想一个人呆着
I wanna be by myself!
娜奥米 等等 你不会死的 你会没事的
Naomi, wait, you're not dying. You're gonna be fine.
哦 真的吗 你怎么知道的
Oh, really? How do you know, Val?
瓦尔 你是什么神吗
What are you, an oracle?
你的眼球是乳♥房♥♥X光机吗
Are your eyeballs a mammogram?
你只要看看我就知道我会好起来
You just scan me and you know I'm gonna be fine?
我不知道 好吗 我只是想说点好听的
I don't know, okay? I'm trying to be a nice person.
我能问你点事吗 你为什么给阳光女士小费
Can I ask you something? Why did you tip Lady Sunshine?
她收500美元就告诉我们每个人都烂爆了
She charged, like, $500 to tell all of us that we sucked.
我想给谁就给谁多少小费
I can tip whoever the hell I want as much as I want.
-我是个成年人 -很好 你知道吗
- I'm a grown-ass woman. - Good. You know what?
给全世界小费吧 屁用没有
Tip the whole world, see how that works for you.
这真是太糟了
This is a nightmare.
那就回家啊 珍妮
Then go home, Jenny.
我们都知道你不想来
We all know you want to.
整个周末的尖酸眼神
All weekend, all these withering
让我感觉自己一文不值
glances making me feel like two cents.
不然你想要什么 为每一个计划鼓掌叫好吗
Well, what do you want? A round of applause for most planning?
娜奥米 成熟点吧 打电♥话♥给你的医生
Naomi, be a grownup and call your doctor.
你现在就像个90后
You are acting like a millennial!
你怎么敢 噢
How dare-- Ow!
-有东西咬了我 -什么
- Something bit me! - What?
哦 天哪 一条蛇
Oh, my God! A snake!
谁能告诉我发生了什么吗
Someone tell me what's happening?
娜奥米被蛇咬了
Naomi got bit by a snake!
哦 天哪 就像纸牌说的一样
Oh, my God, it's like the cards.
古老的岩石 蛇 我的上帝
Old rocks, snakes. My God.
发生了
It's happening.
阳光女士是对的
Lady Sunshine was for real.
我打赌如果我们在网上查到她
I bet if we looked her up on the internet
我们会发现她已经死了50年了
we'd find out that she's been dead for 50 years.
哦 天哪我的腿没知觉了 操
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! My leg is seizing up. Fuck!
冷静 我们需要把腿抬起来
Everything stay really calm. We need to elevate it,
我们需要冰敷
we need to ice it.
我们需要打911 我们要打911
We need to call 911. We're gonna call 911.
在打了 操 没有信♥号♥♥
We're calling 911. Fuck me, there's no signal.
永远他妈的不在服务区
Fucking never service.
好吧 有人有热点吗
Okay, does anyone have a hot spot?
有人知道怎么提高亮度吗
Does anyone know how to get it brighter?
我拍了三张照片
I took three pictures.
然后寻找亮度
Then look for brightness...
这个无线网太慢了
This Wi-Fi is so slow!
哦 我的上帝 我要死了
Oh, my God. I'm gonna die.
不 你不会死的 娜奥米
No, you're not going to die, Naomi.
你不会死的 娜奥米 你知道为什么吗
You're not going to die, Naomi, and you know why?
因为我要去寻求帮助
'Cause I'm gonna get help.
瓦尔 2.0
Val 2.0!
瓦尔. 瓦尔
Val. Val!
操
Shit.
瓦尔的声音越来越小了
It sounds like Val's getting smaller!
等等
Wait!
等等 发生什么了
Wait! What's going on?
-那是什么 -瓦尔从山上摔了下去
- What was that? - Val fell down the hill.
-我要去了 -什么 你要去吗
- I'm going. - What? You're going?
等等 珍妮要去吗
Wait, Jenny's going?
有人得帮她
Someone's gotta help her.
我们为什么不原路返回
Why don't we just go back the way we came in?
才不要 后面有蛇
No, hell no. There's snakes back there.
不是吧 珍妮 发生什么事了
No, Jenny! What's happening?
珍妮 珍妮 珍妮 不要啊
Jenny? Jenny? Jenny, no!
珍妮
Jenny!
珍妮 哦 天哪 她怎么能不摔倒的
Jenny? Oh, my God! How is she not falling?
好样的 珍妮
Yeah, Jenny!
哇哦 她小时候滑雪吗
Wow. Did she ski as a kid?
伙计 她在保护那瓶酒
Man, she's keeping that wine safe.
我不会因为在山上
I'm not gonna die of a poisonous snake bite
被毒蛇咬了一口就死掉的
on the top of this hill.
今天别想见到我了阎王老子 我撑得住
Not today, Satan. I got this.
什么
What?
-我要走了 -好吧 娜奥米要走了
- I'm goin'! - Okay, now Naomi's going!
把我弄出来 我要下山
Roll me out of this cart! I need to go down the hill!
那你的背怎么办
What about your back?
你知道吗 今天是我生日
You know what, it's my birthday.
哦 天哪
Ah! Oh, God.
我可不想就这样躺这一直他妈的看云朵飘
And I'm not going to lay here and watch the fucking clouds go by.
现在 把我从车上弄下来
Now, get me off this cart!
-哇 -坚持住
- Whoa! - Hold on.
娜奥米 你能做的到 下面有酒
Naomi, you can do it! There's wine down here!
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
-哦 妈呀 -哦 糟了
- Oh, boy. - Oh, cripes.
-不 不 不 -跳
- No, no, no... - Jump!
娜奥米
Naomi!
操
Fuck.
大家都还好吗
Is everybody okay?
哦 我滴个妈
Oh, my God.
我的背摔好了
That fixed my back!
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
我选最简单的方法
I'm gonna take the easy way.
-真的 太疯狂了 -我们做到了
- Really, that was crazy. - We did it.
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
慢点 放松
Easy, easy.
到了灌木丛那就放宽心吧
Just get to the bush and you're fine from there!
她之前就这么说的
That's what she said.
放手吧 我们接着你
Just let go! We're here for you!
你能行的 艾比
You got this, Abby.
-我要放手了 -你能行的
- I'm gonna let go. - You can do it!
艾比 挑战荒野吧
You're braving the wilderness, Abby!
哇 你成功了
Whoo! You got it!
当然了 我是最后一个
Of course I'm the last one left.
哦 天哪 那太好玩了
Oh, my God! That was fun!
你好 哦 你好
Hello? Oh, hi!
哦 嗨 整个团队都在呢
Oh, hey, hi! The whole team's there.
嗨 伙计们
Hi, guys!
凯斯 快点 是啊
Cath, come on! Yeah!
太棒了 继续吧
Great. Go ahead.
逗我吧 她在接电♥话♥
Are you kidding me? She's taking a call?
好的
Okay.
你是说你觉得我会傻到拒绝这个提议
So you're saying that you think I'd be stupid to pass on this offer.
行吧 我就傻一回 回见了您
Well, I'm gonna be stupid. I'm gonna pass.
知道吗 生活过得
You know what, life is just going by me
比我想象的要快很多
faster than I thought it would,
我厌倦了总是追逐下一件事
and I'm tired of chasing the next big thing.
这样的追逐让我无法活在当下
It's kept me from living in the present.
好吧 我要在改变主意之前挂电♥话♥了
Okay, I'm gonna hang up before I change my mind.
如果你们想知道的话 我拒绝了这份工作
In case you're wondering, I said no to the job.
她在说什么 我们听不清
What is she saying? We can't hear you!
我想能去度假 知道吗
电影精选列表