就不参与谈话
from participating in this conversation.
确实
It shouldn't.
对这部作品 我应该感到恐惧吗
Um, this piece... Am I supposed to feel scared?
是的 我很高兴你感受到了那种氛围
Yes. I am so glad you got that vibe.
-也有些禁忌 是吗 -很对 谢谢
- Also offended. Yeah?- Very. Thank you.
你有考虑做其他的情景喜剧艺术吗
Have you considered doing any other sitcom art?
-像是《家有阿福》是你的菜吗 -是个好问题
- Like, is ALF an option? - That's a good question.
《家有阿福》为1986年美国开播的奇幻情景喜剧
我想我现在选择更注重女性
Uh, I think I'm focusing more on women right now.
可能因为《家有阿福》对我来说有点过时了吧
'Cause, I don't know, I feel like time is up on ALF, right?
我 我有个问题
I-- I have a question. Um...
你们真的看电视吗 家里都还有电视吗
Do any of you watch TV? Like, is TV still a thing?
像是达人秀好声音什么的
Like, do you watch those judging competition shows?
我只在电影里见过电视
I've only seen TV in the movies.
我就知道我没错
I knew I was right.
完了 得给我的代理打个电♥话♥
Damn it. Gotta call my agent.
阿德丽安 逗号♥ 帮我确认一下
Adrian, comma, confirming I was correct
回复 冒号♥ 网络视频 句号♥ 广播
re, colon, streaming V, period, broadcast.
操 没信♥号♥♥ 我得到外面去
Shit, I don't have a signal, I gotta go outside.
我最大的孩子15岁了
Yeah, my oldest kid is 15
她正在变成 这个样子
and on the verge of becoming... this.
我只想知道 怎么样才能不让她变成
I just want to know, how do I stop her
一个混♥蛋♥
from becoming an asshole?
我觉得这话好像有点伤人
I feel like I'm about to take umbrage.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
还有一件事我很担心
And you know what else worries me?
你们现在接触色情文化实在是太容易了
It is way too easy for you guys to get porn.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我以前半夜开车好几英里
I used to drive miles in the middle of the night
就为了到公共汽车站旁边的小报摊
just to go to this little newsstand by the bus station
去买♥♥女同杂♥志♥
just to find lesbo porn.
色情文化对你们来说触手可及可真是太幸运了
You guys have it so lucky on the porn front.
我以前从来没往这方面想过
I hadn't thought about it that way before.
太有意思了
It's so interesting.
难怪他们谈性色变
Mm-hmm. No wonder they're so scared of sexuality.
他们把它和痛苦与恐惧联♥系♥在一起了
They associate it with hard work and fear.
还有长途驾驶
And driving long distances. Mmm.
这些人自信得让我受不了
I can't with the confidence in these people.
等等 我们要因为他们有健康的自尊心
Wait. So we're putting 'em down
而批评他们吗
because they have healthy self-esteem?
我这一辈子都觉得自己很差劲
I've spent my whole life thinking I suck.
你知道我的第一场诗歌♥朗诵会什么样吗
You know what happened at my first poetry reading?
完全是一败涂地
I completely bombed.
没有掌声 没有嘘声 完全的沉默
No claps. No snaps. Just total silence.
直到最后 一个坐在后排的哥们
Until finally this one dude, way in the back,
转过去对他的女朋友说了一声
he just turned to his girlfriend and he went,
切
"Oof."
但是 这一声切很重要
But you know what? That was an important oof,
因为它让我明白了 我完全就是个垃圾
because it confirmed to me that I'm a complete piece of shit,
而这让我得以成为现在这样的作家
and that's what made me the writer I am today.
我很感谢那一声切
I thank God for that oof.
-这个女孩也需要一个切 -切
- This girl needs an oof. - Oof.
洁德 我们不是要伤谁的心
Jade, we're not trying to hurt anyone's feelings.
我的天 他们生下来就带着受伤的心
My God, they were born with hurt feelings.
你们为什么不向你们最好的朋友
Why do you not blast your feelings all over
互联网倾吐感情呢
your best friend, the internet?
不是啦 他们最好的朋友是他们父母
Please, their parents are their best friends.
这个我觉得还不错
Well, that I do like.
我最好的朋友是谁 就是最好的朋友
You know who my best friend is? My best friend.
就是这些我认识了20多年的女人
These women, right here, who I have known for 20-plus years.
当然还有 我有时会想让这位滚蛋
And, yeah, sure, sometimes I want to tell this one to fuck off.
这才叫亲密的关系
That's what intimacy looks like.
-你想让我滚蛋 -什么
- You want me to fuck off? - What?
你们都是朋友 那为什么还气不过彼此
If you all are friends, why are you so mad at each other?
我们没有生气
We're not mad!
-发疯 爆脾气 看这个人 -棒
- Crazy, mad, grouchy. Look at this one. - Fascinating.
我们不是爆脾气
We're not grouchy.
各位 请原谅我们
Guys, please forgive us.
我们喝了一整天的酒
We've been drinking wine all day,
现在神智不太清醒
and we're just not right in our heads right now.
我们就是要来这里 我们没事
We are exactly where we need to be. We're doing fine...
法兰·范恩
Fran Fine.
英文中Fine一词亦指没关系 没事
太棒了 你看见了吗
That's brilliant. Did you see that?
这是展览的一部分吗
Is this part of the show?
太不可思议了
That was... incredible.
你们太棒了 妈妈们 太棒了
You are amazing. Moms, you're amazing.
我是说真的
I mean it.
语境中的语境 这正是我们刚刚说的
Context within context, like, it's exactly what we're talking about.
不好意思 这里有无线网吗
Excuse me. Do you have Wi-Fi in here?
这里又来了一位
And then there was one.
塔米 你好
Tammy, hi.
女孩们在参加艺术展
I'm just trying to get a little work done
我出来处理一点工作
while the girls are at this art show.
-艺术展 -没错
- Art show? - Yeah.
切 场面不知道会搞成什么样呢
Oof, things must have gone really sideways.
来 把手♥机♥给我 我帮你上网
Here. Give me your phone. I'll get you online.
太好了 谢谢
Oh, my God. Awesome, thank you.
佩德罗 密♥码♥还是penis_grigio72吗
Pedro, is the password still "penis_grigio72"?
谢谢 再给我们上点啤酒
Thank you. We need a couple of beers here also.
不错
Ooh. Cool.
你们是好朋友吗
Are you guys good pals?
算是熟人吧
We are acquaintances.
你在这儿一个人生活 会觉得孤独吗
Do you ever get lonely up here, living by yourself?
不会 我喜欢这样 傻♥逼♥才会孤独
No, I love it. Loneliness is for suckers.
因为你知道我能信任谁吗 我自己
'Cause you know who I can trust? Me.
谁永远不会让我失望
You know, who's never gonna bail on me?
我自己
Me.
好了 你忙你的吧
Anyway, get your shit done,
用超棒的披萨带给大家快乐吧
bring people joy with that fantastic pizza.
我到那边扔飞镖去了
I'll be over here hitting bull's-eyes.
塔米 我有个事想问问你的建议
Hey, Tammy, can I ask your advice on something?
来吧
Shoot.
-有个节目来找我 -不 来扔飞镖
- I'm being offered this TV show- - No, shoot the dart.
我不喜欢一对一的场景 除非我能赢
I'm uncomfortable in any one-on-one situation unless I can win.
那好吧
Sure. Right, okay.
谢谢 瓦尔
Thanks, Val.
这个你也能帮我搬一下吗
Do you think you can carry this one over, too?
没问题
You got it.
-可得小心点 -当然
- Okay, just be very careful. - Oh, of course.
好的
Okay.
这个笑容很有感染力
Oh, that smile is so infectious.
没错 很讽刺对吧
I know, it's so ironic, right?
我朋友的事真是抱歉
Sorry about my friends.
没事 我很喜欢他们
Oh, no! I love them.
大家真的都很喜欢我的展览
People are really liking my show.
你们能不能再回来 再来个
Do you think you guys could come back and do that whole...
年轻人真让我生气 的戏码
"I'm mad at young people" thing again?
我可以去问问 但其实我们没生年轻人的气
I can ask. But to be clear, we're not mad at young people.
我♥干♥嘛对自己生气 对吧
Or I'd be mad at myself, right?
你太有意思了 瓦尔
You're so funny, Val.
真高兴认识你
I'm happy we met.
我也是
Me, too.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
我能问你个事吗
Can I ask you something?
我应该知道你要问什么
I think I know what it is.
我一般要收800块钱 不过
I usually charge $800, but...
你给我600块就好了
I'm gonna give it to you for $600.
你在说那些画吗
Talking about the painting?
太棒了
That's great.
电影精选列表