They're getting away!
跟紧我 鲁尔 - 你在哪?
Follow me, Rool. - Where are you?
不知道啊
I don't know.
哦, 不会吧!他们都跑哪去了?
Oh, no! Where did everybody go?
也许是我们之前提过的哪个地方
Maybe it was something we said.
麦德马蒂根!
Madmartigan!
麦德马蒂根!
Madmartigan!
刚刚到底发生什么事了?
What the hell happened up there?
你突然文思如泉涌 作起诗来了
You started spouting poetry.
诗?- 对啊
Poetry? - Yeah.
“我爱你 索莎 我崇拜你 索莎”
"I love you, Sorsha. I worship you, Sorsha."
你差点害死我们!
You almost got us killed!
“我爱你 索莎”?
"I love you, Sorsha"?
我才不爱她 她可是一脚直接踢在我脸上
I don't love her. She kicked me in the face.
我恨死她了!
I hate her!
是吧?
Don't I?
凯尔!凯尔!
Kael! Kael!
诺科马的士兵!
Nockmaar soldiers!
快躲起来!牵好孩子!快!
Hide! Get the children! Come on!
快躲起来!牵好孩子!
Hide! Get the children!
他们在追我们!我们得找个地方躲起来
They're after us! We need a place to hide.
快 跟我来!快跑!
Come on. Follow me. Quick!
快啊!跑起来!
Come on! Move!
我就知道那鼠笼关不住你
I knew you'd get out of that rattrap.
你留下我等死 埃尔克
You left me to die, Airk.
没准我救了你的命
I probably saved your life.
我们被屠了 我损失了不少——
We were slaughtered, and I lost a lot--
安静!
Quiet!
掀了这个村子!
Tear this village apart!
每一寸角落都不要放过!
Look everywhere!
找到那孩子!
Find the child!
告诉索莎 我搜北岸!
Tell Sorsha I search the north bank!
遵命 将军
Yes, General.
安静!
Quiet!
索莎!
Sorsha!
退后
Back.
再退后!
Back!
退后
Back.
让这孩子保持安静 - 她该换尿布了
Keep the baby quiet. - She needs to be changed.
诺科马渣渣!- 你们永远打不赢我们
Nockmaar scum! - You'll never defeat us.
放弃那孩子吧!- 闭嘴!
Give up the baby! - Shut up!
巴夫莫达到底要这孩子干什么啊?
Why does Bavmorda want this baby anyway?
她是个公主
She's a princess.
我们要带她去提尔·阿斯岭
We're taking her to Tir Asleen.
提尔·阿斯岭?
Tir Asleen?
就算你能找到那里 小不点……
Even if you could find it, peck...
她是对的——你也没法穿过诺科马的军队
she's right-- you'd never get past the Nockmaar army.
在提尔·阿斯岭会有一支更庞大的军队
There's an even bigger army at Tir Asleen,
我们只要能到那就成了
if we can just get there.
我和巴夫莫达作战时损失了一半以上的人马
I've lost more than half my men fighting Bavmorda.
而你和这个小不点还要继续带着她走下去吗?
Now you and this peck are gonna take her on?
你总是和我说你不效忠于任何人 麦德马蒂根
You always told me you served no one, Madmartigan.
从什么时候起 你变成圣骑士了?
Since when are you a crusader?
他不会帮你的 小不点
He's not gonna help you, peck.
他是个一无是处的小贼
He's a worthless thief.
我不是贼 埃尔克
I'm not a thief, Airk.
他不是贼
He's not a thief.
你不是吧?
Are you?
我效忠这个奈尔人 埃尔克
I serve the Nelwyn, Airk.
想加入我们吗?
Want to come with us?
这事你做不成的 麦德马蒂根
You'll never make it, Madmartigan
那么我们只好再一次道别了
Then once again we say goodbye.
这边!- 索莎!
Over here! - Sorsha!
放下武器 不然我就杀了她!
Weapons down or she's dead!
上马!追上他们!
Get to your horses! After them!
这边!走这边!
This way! This way!
跟着乌鸦飞的方向 你们这些笨蛋!
As the crow flies, you fools!
你把我勒得太紧了!
You're holding me too tight!
我不想让你跑掉
I don't want you to get away.
为什么?因为我是你的太阳 你的月亮 你星光点点的夜空?
Why? Because I'm your sun, your moon, your starlit sky?
你的头发离我脸远点 要不我就剪掉它
Get your hair out of my face or I'll chop it off.
我真的——
Did I really--
我昨晚真的说那些话了吗?
Did I really say those things last night?
在你的帐篷里?- 你说你爱我
In your tent? - You said you loved me.
我可不记得 - 你骗了我!
I don't remember that. - You lied to me!
不是, 我——
No, I--
我只是昨晚比较迷糊
I just wasn't myself last night.
大概是因为我的魅力迷倒了你 而你无力招架吧
I suppose my power enchanted you and you were helpless against it.
是有点 - 然后呢?
Sort of. - Then what?
那感觉消失了 - 消失了?
It went away. - Went away?
“没有你我会坠入黑暗之中” 然后就消失了?
"I dwell in darkness without you," and it went away?
是啊
Yeah.
别磨叽!凯尔追上来了!
Hurry! Kael's coming!
麦德马蒂根 走了!快走!
Madmartigan, come on! Now!
麦德马蒂根 快走啦!
Madmartigan, come on!
他们追来了!快走!
They're coming! Away!
走吧!
Go on!
这边!
This way!
提尔·阿斯岭!终于到了提尔·阿斯岭!
Tir Asleen! At last, Tir Asleen!
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有没有人?
Hello?
我为什么要相信你 小不点?
Why did I listen to you, peck?
“等我们到了提尔·阿斯岭一切都会好起来的”
"Everything will be all right once we get to Tir Asleen."
这附近唯一的军队正在
The only army around is the one that's about to
穿越山谷来把我们都杀光!
ride across this valley and wipe us out!
但是舍林卓雅说我们在这里会很安全的
But Cherlindrea said we'd be safe here.
安全?看看这些人
Safe? Look at these people.
这地方被诅咒了 小不点
This place is cursed, peck.
分崩离析了 睁眼看看啊!
It's falling apart. Open your eyes!
而且它——
And it--
穴居怪
Trolls.
我讨厌穴居怪
I hate trolls.
这都是巴夫莫达的杰作
This is the work of Bavmorda.
维柳?那个魔杖
Willow? The wand.
用它把我变回人形
Turn me back into my human form.
你确定?
Are you sure?
好极了
Good.
快 维柳 把我变回去
Hurry, Willow. Transform me.
我做不到 我不是法师
I can't do it. I'm just not a sorcerer.
但是你能当法师
But you can be.
一个字一个字地念
Speak and be one with the words.
Avalorium greenan...
luatha tye--
哦 维柳 你又搞错了
Oh, Willow, you're losing me.
麦德马蒂根 凯尔来了!
Madmartigan, Kael's coming!
维柳 你这个白♥痴♥ - 拉齐耶?
Willow, you idiot. - Raziel?
维柳 去控制上面那个弩炮
Willow, Arm that catapult up there.
干得漂亮 麦德马蒂根
Good work, Madmartigan.
你怎么成这副样子了?
What happened to you?
攻击!索莎 攻城锤!
Assault! Sorsha, battering ram!
把它砍倒!
Cut it down!
快点!
Faster!
前进!撞破它!
Forward! Break it down!
再来!再来!
Again! Again!
维柳 用魔杖对付那个穴居怪
Willow, use the wand on that troll.
Bellalockt!
撞破它!前进!
Break it down! Forward!
抓住他!
Get him!
另一边!
The other side!
杀掉怪物!找到孩子!
Destroy the beast! Find the baby!
接招!
Take that!
电影精选列表