它在找一个婴儿!
It was looking for somebody's baby!
妈妈
Mommy.
凯娅!
Kiaya!
凯娅!凯娅!
Kiaya! Kiaya!
我在这
I'm here.
天哪 凯娅
Oh Kiaya.
我们不能留着这个宝宝 凯娅
We can't keep the baby, Kiaya.
我们必须带她去村议会
We have to take her to the village council.
安静!
Silence!
我们能杀死一只野兽 但是可能会来更多
One beast we can kill, but there may be more.
我能肯定它们不会罢休……
And you can be assured that they won't give up...
直到找到它们想找的东西!
until they find what they're looking for!
这是个警告!- 谁该对这事负责?
It's a sign! - Who's to blame for this?
我们得找出那个罪人 把他扔进地洞活埋!
We must find the culprit and throw him in the pit!
活埋!活埋!
In the pit! In the pit!
维柳
Willow.
维柳·阿夫谷
Willow Ufgood.
上前来
Come forward.
我的孩子们在河边找到的这个孤零零的婴儿 大长老
My children found this baby alone by the river, High Aldwin.
是个戴基尼小孩
A Daikini child.
那些野兽就是要找这娃 还给它们吧!
That's what the beasts want. Let's give it back to them!
它们会杀了她的!你们不能这样!
They'll kill her! You can't!
她不是我们的一员
It isn't one of us.
这个小孩很特别!
This child is special!
这小孩必须被送出我们村子
This child must be taken beyond the boundaries of our village.
一路穿过大河……
All the way across the great river...
送去戴基尼十字路口
to the Daikini crossroads.
好吧 谁来送?
Well, who'll do that?
看起来只有这样才算公平……
It seems only fair...
负责把孩子带去十字路口的……
that the man to take this baby to the crossroads...
该是那个把孩子从河里捡回来的人
be the very man who plucked it out of the river.
我提名维柳·阿夫谷
I nominate Willow Ufgood.
不行!
No!
待我问问骨头!
I will consult the bones!
从这上面什么也看不出
The bones tell me nothing.
你心中可曾对这孩子有一星半点的关爱之情?
Do you have any love for this child?
有的
Yes.
是的 有的
Yes, I do.
骨头说了!
The bones have spoken!
维柳·阿夫谷 村子的安危就靠你了
Willow Ufgood, the safety of this village depends upon you.
骨头万岁!
Praise the bones!
但是你会需要帮助
But you will need help.
谁有勇气在这一路上保护我们的勇敢的伙伴?
Who has the courage to protect our brave fellow on his journey?
我和他去 - 啊 米格什
I'll go with him. - Ah, Meegosh.
好极了
Excellent choice.
我一起去!
I'll go!
凡卡!凡卡!
Vohnkar! Vohnkar!
不!凡卡不行!他是村子里最好的战士!
No! Not Vohnkar! He's the best warrior in the village!
我们需要他保护村子!凡卡 退下!
We need him here! Vohnkar, step back!
这次远征万事俱备 只差一个领队了
All this expedition needs is a leader.
根据骨头来看 这个领队……
And according to the bones, that leader is...
是你 伯革克特!
you, Burglekutt!
凡卡!
Vohnkar!
你有什么问题 孩子?- 什么意思?
What's your problem, son? - How do you mean?
我让你看我的手指的时候 你最开始想选哪个?
When I held up my fingers, what was your first impulse?
唉 只是个蠢念头 - 你就说吧
Well, it was stupid. - Just tell me.
我想选我自己的手指 - 啊哈!
To pick my own finger. - Aha!
那就是正确答案 你对自己信心不足啊
That was the correct answer. You lack faith in yourself.
你比村子里的其他人……
More than anyone in the village...
更具成为大♥法♥师的潜能
you have the potential to be a great sorcerer.
听着 你到了村外 一定要相信自己
Now, when you're out there, listen to your own heart.
这些东西会保护你
These will protect you.
橡果吗?- 它们有魔力!
Acorns? - They're magic!
被它们砸中的东西都会变成石头
Anything you throw them at turns to stone.
你还有很多东西要学 年轻的阿夫谷
You have much to learn, young Ufgood.
你害怕吗 爸爸?
Are you scared, Dada?
不怕啦
No.
就算树林里的小仙子
Even with fairies in the woods
会让你睡上一百年你也不怕?
that'll put you to sleep for a hundred years?
对我不起作用 - 棕人呢?
Doesn't bother me. - Brownies?
巨龙呢?- 穴居怪呢?
Dragons? - Trolls?
会把你活剥 然后把你的脸割下来的那种穴居怪也不怕?
Trolls that'll skin you alive and take your face off?
拉农!你知道我讨厌穴居怪
Ranon! You know I hate trolls.
我可以当你的卫兵 给你拿长矛
I can be your guard and carry your spear.
我也行 我也行 爸爸
Me too. Me too, Dada.
我是个多幸运的父亲啊
What a lucky father I am.
我也希望能带上你们两个小纺锤一起去
I wish I could take you bobbins with me.
再见 爸爸
Goodbye, Dada.
去玩儿吧!去吧
Go play! Go on.
我们从来没分开过
We've never been apart.
我已经开始想你了
I miss you already.
别担心 凯娅
Don't worry, Kiaya.
我不会有事的 一眨眼的工夫我就回来了
I'll be fine, and I'll be back before you know it.
好吧 记着给她保暖
Well, remember to keep her warm.
还有……这个给你
And… here.
会给你带来好运的
This will bring you luck.
勇敢的好村民们!
Good brave people!
奈尔人没法在外面的世界立足
The outer world is no place for a Nelwyn.
把孩子交给你们见到的第一个戴基尼人……
Give the baby to the first Daikini you see...
然后赶紧回家
then hurry home.
Tuatha lawkathok tuatha!
按照鸟儿指引的方向前进吧!
Go in the direction the bird is flying!
那只鸟飞回村子来了!
It's going back to the village!
别管鸟了 沿着河走吧
Ignore the bird. Follow the river.
出发!
Move out!
等等 米格什
Hold on, Meegosh.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我们得停一下
We have to stop.
停下来?干吗停?
Stop? Why?
宝宝不舒服
The baby's sick.
她才没呢!让我看看
She's not sick! Let me see.
抱走她!抱走她!
Take her! Take her!
她休息一会儿就会好了
She'll be fine once she gets some rest.
帮我擦干净
Clean me up.
我没要你带个死女仆给我
I didn't ask you to bring me a dead nursemaid.
索莎 你个废物!
Sorsha, you're useless!
我正在沿着女仆的踪迹追踪
I'm backtracking the nursemaid's trail..
我能找到她藏孩子的地方
I'll find where she hid the baby.
啊 凯尔将军可算来了
Ah, General Kael, at last.
王上 微臣已经捣毁了加拉多恩的城♥堡♥
My queen, I have destroyed the castle at Galladoorn.
干得好 但我现在有另一个任务交给你
Well done. But now I have another task for you.
帮我的女儿找到那个 巴掌大点 身单力薄的小宝宝
Help my daughter to find that tiny, helpless baby
不知怎的 她总是能躲过我女儿
that continues somehow to elude her.
预言里的小孩吗?
The baby of the prophecy?
那个会毁掉您的孩子吗?
The one that would destroy you?
我要那小孩活着
I need that baby alive.
我必须举♥行♥那个仪式
I must perform the ritual
把那个孩子的灵魂逐入遗忘之地
that will exile the child's spirit into oblivion.
给我找到她!
Find her!
我不需要他帮忙 母亲
I don't need his help, Mother.
照我说的做 孩子
You'll do as I say, child.
我发现一些征兆
I read the signs.
恐怕有一天 您的女儿会背叛您
One day, I fear, your daughter will betray you.
她的忠心比你的可信
I trust her loyalty more than I trust yours.
快躲!
Move!
躲进灌木丛 快点 动起来!
In to the bush. Come on. Move!
快点!
Come on!
孩子到了奈尔人手里
The Nelwyns have got the baby.
我们搜过了村子
We've searched the village,
但有一群奈尔人不在村里
but a group of them are on the road somewhere.
他们走不远!
电影精选列表