这是个恐怖的时代……
先知们作出预言:
一个孩子将诞生 终结强大的女王 巴夫莫达的统治
邪恶的女王抓来了全境孕妇
发誓那孩子一旦降生 她就要将其毁灭……
是个女孩?- 嗯
Is it a girl? - Yes.
给我看她的胳膊 - 有那个标记
Show me its arm. - She bears the mark.
不要!
No!
预兆应验了 我必须告知母亲
The omen is true. I must tell my mother.
求你帮帮我吧!- 我也没办法
Please help me! - I can't.
他们会杀了她的
They're going to kill her.
求你!求求你了!
Please! Please!
哦 谢谢你埃思娜 谢谢你
Oh, thank you, Ethna. Thank you.
恭迎巴夫莫达陛下!
Stand aside for Queen Bavmorda!
你无法阻止预言实现!
You cannot stop the prophecy!
这小孩不会威胁到我了 启动仪式
This child will have no power over me. Start the ritual.
不 不要!
No. No!
孩子在哪里?
Where's the baby?
可能是接生婆 - 把孩子找回来 索莎
The midwife. - Find that baby, Sorsha.
放狗 把她活着带回来给我!
Use the dogs. Bring her back to me alive!
你的残暴统治到头了!
Your reign of terror is at an end!
她会回来的 那时候你就完蛋了!
She will come back, and she will finish you!
闭嘴 贱♥人♥
Silence, wench.
我的孩子会了结你!- 杀了她
My baby will finish you! - Kill her.
爸爸!爸爸!
Dada! Dada!
爸爸!爸爸!- 吁!吁!
Dada! Dada! - Whoa! Whoa!
爸爸!爸爸!我们在河里发现个东西
Dada! Dada! We found something in the river.
我现在不能走开陪你玩儿 拉农
I can't run off and play with you now, Ranon.
我在忙呢
I've got work to do.
你得来嘛 快嘛!
You gotta come. Hurry!
走吧
Come on.
别接近她 我们不知道她从哪来的
Don't go near it. We don't know where it's been.
但是爸爸 这是个宝宝
But, Dada, it's a baby.
她不太像我们
It's not like us.
对 她不是奈尔人
No. It's not a Nelwyn.
看起来像是个戴基尼宝宝
It looks like a Daikini baby.
戴基尼是什么?
What's a Daikini?
戴基尼人很高大
Daikinis are big.
是住在远方的巨人
Giants who live far away.
哦 她好可爱呀
Oh, she's so cute.
我们可以收留她吗 爸爸?
Can't we keep it, Dada?
不可以!
No!
我们要把她推到下游去
We'll push it downstream
就当从来没看到过她
and forget we ever saw it.
推吧
Come on.
阿夫谷!维柳·阿夫谷!
Ufgood! Willow Ufgood!
嘘!村长过来了
Shhh! It's the prefect.
这样吧
That's all I need.
别让她出声 别碰她就好
Keep it quiet. Don't touch it.
伯革克特先生 我丈夫没偷东西!
Mr Burglekutt, my husband hasn't stolen anything!
阿夫谷 你欠我的钱还没还呢
Ufgood, you still haven't paid your debts to me.
这些种子哪来的?
Where did you get these seeds?
没准我用了魔法呢
Well, maybe I used magic.
你可不是法师 阿夫谷
You're no sorcerer, Ufgood.
你是个变戏法的
You're a clown.
这的人都从我这里买♥♥种子
I sell the planting seeds around here.
快说你从哪弄来的
Now tell me where you got them.
去年秋天开始我家人就在树林里收集这些种子了
My family's been gathering them in the forest since last fall.
这样做完全合法 伯革克特先生
There's no law against that, Mr Burglekutt.
维柳 你别是把孩子们单独丢在河边吧?
Willow, you didn't leave them alone by the river?
魔法?你还真得指望魔法
Magic? You'll need magic
不然雨季前可完不成你的播种大业
if you expect to get your planting done before the rains start.
这块地早晚归我 阿夫谷
I will have this land, Ufgood.
而你就等着去挖一辈子矿吧
and you're gonna end up working in the mines.
你太可爱了
You're lovely.
是啊 你很可爱
Yes, you are.
凯娅!
Kiaya!
哦 维柳!
Oh, Willow!
好姑娘
Good girl.
绝对绝对 不管怎样无论如何
Absolutely, under no condition whatsoever
我们家都不能有人喜欢上那个宝宝
is anyone in this family to fall in love with that baby.
你好可爱 来吧 蜜丝 我们走
Yes, you are. Come on, Mims. Come on.
走起来 走呀走
There we are. Come on.
嘿 你当我透明的啊!
Hey, I will not be ignored!
蜜丝?拉农?
Mims? Ranon?
我们帮你洗干净
You're gonna be all clean.
维柳 你说我们该带她去村议会吗?
Willow, do you think we should take her to the village council?
不 不行 他们会觉得这是个坏兆头
No. No. They'll think it's a bad omen.
之后来场洪水啦旱灾啦 大家就会全跑来怪我
There'll be a flood or a drought, and everyone will blame me for it.
“就是维柳·阿夫谷把那个戴基尼人带来的 对吧?”
"Willow Ufgood brought around that Daikini, didn't he?"
“没错 而且他还是个差劲的农夫 把他抓起来!”
"That's right. And he's that lousy farmer too. Let's get him!"
维柳 冷静点
Willow, calm down.
怎么冷静?
Calm down?
凯娅 明天是我的大日子
Kiaya, tomorrow's my big day.
亲爱的 大长老好多年没选出新徒弟了
Love, the High Aldwin hasn't picked a new apprentice in years.
明天会不一样的
Tomorrow's gonna be different.
我就是知道他会选我
I just know he's gonna pick me.
来 - 嘿 不要
Here. - Hey, no.
抱着她 - 我不想抱她 凯娅
Hold her. - I don't want her, Kiaya.
哦 不 不要 哦
Oh, no, no. Oh.
你先抱一会儿 我去拿牛奶
Hold her while I get some milk.
爸爸 她喜欢你
Dada, she likes you.
再见
Bye.
起来吧 孩子们 我们走
Come on, kids. Let's go.
现在 我会用魔法把这些环穿起来!
I will now magically join the rings!
谢谢 好儿子
Thank you, son.
如果你胆子小 要走就趁早
If you're easily shocked, please turn away.
给我个熟的 好极了
Give me a ripe one. Good.
现在 且看我这最后一技……
And now, for my final amazing feat...
我要让这只猪整个消失!
I will make this entire pig disappear!
蜜丝 瞧见没?
Mims, see?
请各位睁大眼睛看仔细
Please watch very closely.
Wuppity bairn, deru, deru!
你的猪怎么啦?
What happened to your pig?
别!
No!
嘿 别跑啊你!
Hey, come here, you!
我看够了
I seen enough.
注意了!
Attention!
大长老现将选出新徒!
The High Aldwin will now make his choice for his new apprentice!
没事的 你可以的
You'll be all right. You'll be fine.
想拜师的就上来吧
Bring forth the hopefuls.
祝你好运 - 祝你好运 爸爸
Good luck. - Good luck, Dada.
维柳·阿夫谷 他想拜师?他怎么可能被选中?
Willow Ufgood, a hopeful? How did he get picked?
这是开玩笑吗?
Is this a joke?
维柳?
Willow?
魔法是宇宙的血脉!
Magic is the bloodstream of the universe!
忘记你们所知的……和自以为所知的一切
Forget all you know… or think you know.
你们只需要运用直觉
All that you require is your intuition.
好 能控制世界的能量……
Now, the power to control the world...
在哪个手指里呢?
is in which finger?
今年不收徒!
No apprentice this year!
蜜丝呢?
Where's Mims?
我不知道 她刚刚还在这!
I don't know. She was right here!
带着拉农过去 快!
Take Ranon in there, quick!
蜜丝!
Mims!
蜜丝!
Mims!
蜜丝!
Mims!
我好怕 爸爸!
I'm scared, Dada!
跟上!
Come on!
凡卡!
Vohnkar!
确认一下
Check to make sure.
它死了!
It's dead!
爸爸!爸爸!
Dada! Dada!
电影精选列表