No. No. No. I don't think so.
好吧 那走这边
All right, then this way.
呃 不成
Eh, nope.
这边
This way.
这边啊?
This way?
我就是这么说哒
That's what I said.
走这边
This way.
你们确定知道在往哪走吗?
Are you sure you know where you're going?
当然 有我们给你带路 万无一失
Of course. With us as your guides, no harm will befall you.
拉上去!
Take it up!
我们不进那里边!
We are not going in there!
但是伊洛拉需要新鲜牛奶
But Elora needs fresh milk,
而且我们湿透了
and we're drenched.
你可不是指挥官 小个子 我才是!
You are not in command here, you shorty. I am!
你听见没?
You hear me?
打扰一下?打扰了
Excuse me? Excuse me.
能不能给这个饿肚子的可怜宝宝一点牛奶?
Could you spare some milk for this poor, hungry baby?
滚出这里 小不点!
Get out of here, peck!
滚出去不然俺们煮了你!
Get outta here or we'll cook ya!
你瞧她!
Look at her!
我可以给她用一点爱情魔药!
I could use a love potion on her!
弗兰吉!嘿 把碎心之尘给我
Franjean! Hey, give me that dust of broken heart.
快点!给我!
Come on! Give it to me!
这样很危险 这是小仙子们的东西!
It's very dangerous. It belongs to the fairies!
嘿 安静!想害死我们吗?
Hey, quiet! You want to get us killed?
哦 鲁尔!你就爱玩儿仙子的爱情魔药
Oh, Rool! Always playing with those fairy love potions.
你真是美极了!
You are so beautiful!
你的眸子!你的须子!
Your eyes! Your whiskers!
我必须得亲你一口!
I have to kiss you!
鲁尔!可恶的碎心之尘!
Rool! That dust of broken heart!
啤酒!
Beer!
这些人都疯了!这可不好!
These people are crazy! This could be bad!
快!快点!
Hurry! Hurry!
我老公就来了!
My husband's coming!
如果他抓到你
If he catches you here,
咱俩都玩完!
he'll kill us both!
你看看?- 把脸遮上
How do I look? - Cover your face.
不会吧!
Not you!
你打哪儿冒出来的?
Where the hell did you come from?
我就知道我不该信你
I knew I shouldn't have trusted you.
我认识你吧?
Don't I know you?
在你撒尿的时候 戴基尼人
I stole the baby from you, Daikini,
我从你那里把孩子偷走的!
while you were taking a pee-pee!
把脸遮上!- 你和棕人一起爬进来
Cover your face! - You are crawling with Brownies.
我讨厌棕人!
I hate Brownies!
他人呢?
Where is he?
你好呀 亲爱的
Hello, dear.
老公 哪有什么人 只有我和我的 呃 我的——
Husband, there's nobody here but me and, uh, my--
我杀了他!- 呃 我的——
I'll kill him! - Uh, my--
我表妹希尔妲
my cousin, Hilda.
希尔妲?
Hilda?
哦 希尔妲!- 希尔妲, 这是我老公拉葛
Oh, Hilda! - Hilda, this is my husband, Llug.
哎哟 大块头老公
Mm. Big husband.
是呀 - 你好啊?
Yes. - How do you do?
希尔妲是吧!哎哟哟
Hilda! Ooh.
来嘛小妞 别害羞
Come on, girly. Don't be shy.
嘿!把她还我!
Hey! Give her back!
小不点做保姆真差劲
Pecks make such terrible nursemaids.
保姆?
Nursemaid?
太容易激动可不好
They get too excited.
请问!我们在开派对吗?
Excuse me! Are we having a party?
住手啦 哎呀
Stop. Ooh.
来啊 男人之间的对决!
Come on. Fight like a man!
要喂她奶吗?
Want to breed?
想了想 还是算了
Tempting, but no.
谢谢你 该走了 - 再见 希尔妲!
Thank you. Time to leave. - Bye, Hilda!
把他们带出去!
Take them out!
走!- 看着点 傻大个!
Come along! - Careful, you lout!
走起来!
Move along!
把小孩都带过来
Gather up all these babies.
那个孩子 给我看看她的胳膊
That baby over there. Let me see its arm.
不是那个孩子
That's not the one.
你!你是这个孩子的母亲吗?
You! Are you the mother of that child?
是的我就是
Yes, Yes, I am.
给我看看她
Let me see it.
不行!别给她看!
No! Don't let her!
我命令你 女人!
I gave you an order, woman!
你——
You-
你真… 漂亮
You're… beautiful.
你也真够结实
And you're very strong.
过奖
Thank you.
你才不是女人!
You're no woman!
小心肝 - 不是女人?- 别激动
Now, honey, - Not a woman? - take it easy.
好先生们 - 不是女人?
Gentlemen. - Not a woman?
来见见拉葛
Meet Llug.
抓住他们!- 边去吧!
After them! - Out of the way!
去牵马!
To the horses!
麦德马蒂根!麦德马蒂根!等等!
Madmartigan! Madmartigan! Wait!
他不是女人!
He's not a woman!
麦德马蒂根 停车!
Madmartigan, stop!
麦德马蒂根 我严肃地警告——
Madmartigan, I'm warning you--
受死吧!
Prepare to die!
麦德马蒂根!停下!
Madmartigan! Stop!
再也……不要……酒!
No…more…beer!
弗兰吉 快来救我!
Franjean, help me!
鲁尔!- 救命!
Rool! - Help!
鲁尔!
Rool!
鲁尔!你干什么呢?- 救我呀!
Rool! What are you doing? - Help me!
来吧 - 把我拉进去
Come on. - Pull me in.
在拉了
I am.
鲁尔 这可不好玩儿!
Rool, this isn't funny!
帮我把绳子砍断!
Help me cut the rope!
维柳 趴好了!
Willow, stay down!
吁!
Whoa!
你疯球了吗?
Have you gone crazy?
伊洛拉在车上 你不能跑这么急
You can't chase around with Elora like this.
我们快掉下去了!
We're getting off!
鲁尔你啊
Oh, Rool.
这会儿才能停 小不点
Now we stop, peck.
戴基尼笨蛋!
Stupid Daikini!
叫他把车停了
Ask him to stop the wagon.
麦德马蒂根!
Madmartigan!
载着婴儿的时候注意你的车速!
You never, ever drive that fast with an infant!
我刚救了这个婴儿的命!
I just saved that infant's life!
清醒一点 快
Gather your wits. Come on.
别担心 我好得很!
Don't worry about me. I'm fine!
跟上!
Come on!
趴下!
Get down!
我这是在哪?
Where am I?
鲁尔 你个白♥痴♥ 快从路上滚下来!
Rool, you fool, get out of the road!
你们最好赶快走 维柳
You better clear out, Willow,
啊 弗兰吉!
Ah, Franjean!
那些兵会转回来的
before those troops come back.
我的头呀!
My head!
我们不需要他 伊洛拉
We don't need him, Elora.
麦德马蒂根 等一下!
Madmartigan, wait!
回家吧 维柳!世道艰险
Go home, Willow! It's a dangerous world.
我知道 所以我们才需要你帮忙
Yeah, and that's why we need your help.
我帮忙?你这说的是什么话?
My help? What do you need my help for?
你是个法师!
You're a sorcerer!
你是个厉害的战士 还是剑客
电影精选列表