Treating us, acting like fucking guinea pigs.
长官 我刚刚只有听到静电
Sir, all I heard was static.
蛤? -我也没听到任何东西
Huh? - I didn't hear anything either.
柯斯基 你有听到什么吗?
What about you, Korsky?
长官 我和你听到的一样
Sir, I heard exactly what you heard.
放屁咧
Bullshit!
这里是锡拉 请重复 是否收到 完毕
This is Sierra Echo, do you copy me, over.
你以为你在做什么?
The hell you think you're doing?
证明给你看另一端没人
Proving to you that there is no one there.
基地是否收到 这里是锡拉 请重复
Base come in, this is Sierra Echo,
是否收到 完毕 -把听筒放下
do you copy me, over. - Put the handset down.
看吧 没东西
See, nothing.
哈罗 指挥基地 有人可以回答我吗
Hello, base command, anyone, please,
我的指挥官已经疯掉了
my CO has lost his fucking mind.
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa,
哇 哇 -喔 我的天
whoa whoa! - Oh Jesus.
你射我 -只是擦身而已
You shot me. - Just a graze.
下一次就不是了
Next one won't be.
现在他妈的给我坐下
Now sit the fuck down.
塔夫特列兵 你没有获得
Private Taft, you do not have permission
离开这里的准许
to leave this space!
还有谁要质疑我的权威?
Anyone else wanna question my authority?
蛤?
Huh?
有人吗?
Anyone?
那你呢 沃许?
What about you, Walsh?
你有听到收音机里的声音吗?
You hear the voice on that radio?
喔天啊 拜托不要杀我 拜托你了
Oh god, please don't kill me, please.
拜托
Please.
嘿
Hey.
你的手表
Your watch.
收音机里明明只有静电 柯斯基
There was only static on that radio, Korsky,
你心知肚明
and you know it.
中士让我们在这四年的垃圾时间中
Sarge got us through four years of this crap
没有中枪身亡
without getting us shot.
如果他要我们听见收音机里有声音
If he wants to hear voices on the radio,
那我就会听见有声音
then I'll hear them too.
拜托
Come on!
那是猪吗?
Is that a pig?
我逮到一只啦
I got one!
怎么了?
What happened?
中士帮我们弄到了第一份像样的肉
Sarge here, he just got us our first decent meal.
中士 是吧?
Right, Sarge?
确定塔夫特还好吗?
Sure hope Taft's all right.
啊 他会安然无恙的
Had a similar incident in Marseilles.
在马赛也有过这样
He'll be back soon as he gets a whiff
他一闻到这烤肉味
of this good old barbecue.
很快就会回来了
Mm, num num.
嗯 嗯 嗯
Want me to feed the Kraut too?
要我喂德国佬吗?
We all know you got a soft spot for Krauts,
我们都知道你对德国佬情有独锺
ever since your mama fucked one.
因为你妈上了一个
Don't make me kick your ass, you son of a bitch.
你就别让我踢你屁♥眼♥ 你这王八蛋
I'll feed the goddamn Jerry.
我去喂那该死的德国佬吧
All right.
好
Let it be known how Americans
让他知道美国人
treat their prisoners.
是怎么对待囚犯的
Yum, yum, yum, yum.
你知道
You knew.
十码
10 yards!
一点钟方向 树后
One o'clock, in the trees!
中士
Sarge!
中士?
Sarge?
没人尊重你的权威
No one respects your authority.
大家都违抗你
Everyone's against you.
沃许是间谍
Walsh is a spy.
他们都投敌了
They joined the enemy.
这些东西 打了就跑
These things, they use strike and retreat tactics.
一有枪声 他们就跑到丛林里躲起来
They slink off into the forest the first sign of gunfire,
一旦没人顾 他们就跑回来捡尸体
only to come back for the bodies once the coast is clear.
他们是食腐动物
They're scavengers.
所以子弹能伤他们
So bullets can hurt them then.
洛克说过他有打中过一只
Rucker said he shot one of them.
把他弄醒 我们需要知道他做过什么
Wake his ass up, we need to know everything he does.
洛克 起床
Rucker, wake up.
洛克
Rucker.
他咧?
Where is he?
他们正在把我们一个一个带走
They're picking us off one by one.
我们却对此无能为力
There's nothing we can do about it.
不 我们待在一起 好吗?
Nah, we stay together, all right?
我们打他们
We take the fight to them.
不要再当猎物了 换我们来当猎人
No more being hunted, it's time we start hunting.
不
No.
布鲁尔中士给我们下了具体命令
Sergeant Brewer gave us specific orders.
布鲁尔中士已经完全疯掉了
Sergeant Brewer's lost his goddamn mind.
我们何时开始?
When do we start?
现在
Right now.
谁要跟我?
Who's with me?
好吧
Fine.
嗯
Yeah.
整装
Suit up.
太阳轮盘由三圆弧组成
A solar compass consists of three arcs,
纬度 太阳偏角还有时间
latitude, declination of sun and time of day
来进行精确的土地测量
to conduct accurate land surveys,
提供出了一个当前的座标
providing one has the current coordinates.
所以他们说的那号♥码
So, numbers on that recording,
如果其实不是随机的呢?
what if they're not so random after all?
我一直在观察你们
I've been watching you guys.
想看你们是不是真的要走
Wanted to see if you were really gonna leave.
欢迎加入我们
Welcome to join us.
所以你现在当老大 是吧?
So you're in charge now, huh?
这些人 他们是你的人啊 布鲁尔
These men, they're your men, Brewer.
他们很在乎你
They care about you.
嘿 中士
Hey, Sarge.
我们到处找你
We looked for you.
之后我们还等了一会儿
Then we waited.
想说可能是气体影响到你
Thought maybe the gas got you.
摩根 你真的很不会说谎啊
You're a terrible liar, Morgan.
那是我们的军医啊
That was our medic!
从来就不是
Wasn't there from the start.
局外人一个
An outsider.
他是一个好人啊
He was a good man!
他是叛徒
He was a traitor!
你们也是 你们都是
So are you, so are all of you!
我很抱歉 中士
Sarge, I'm sorry!
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey asshole!
奥林
Olin!
快回来
Get back here!
奥林?
Olin?
奥林
Olin!
回来 奥林
Come back, Olin!
奥林
Olin!
奥林
Olin!
你在哪?
Where are you?
奥林 过来这里
Olin, come here!
奥林
Olin!
神啊 拜托了
Please, God.
我只想再见她一面
I just wanna see her again.
贝蒂?
Betty?
神听到了
God listens.
不可能啊
It's impossible.
你还记得我们婚礼那天吗?
Do you remember our wedding day?
那是我人生中最棒的一天