Baum des Lebens 是什么意思?
Baum des Lebens, what does that mean?
生命之树
Tree of life.
生命之树
Tree of life.
中士
Sarge.
中士 如果卫生纸不够用的时候
Sarge, can I wipe my ass with this
我可以拿这个来擦屁♥股♥吗?
when we run out of toilet paper?
那是我们的人干的吗?
Did our guys do it?
不可能
No way.
空降特勤团吧?
SAS, maybe.
英国人不会做这种事的 法国人也不会
The Brits wouldn't do this, or the French,
而俄♥罗♥斯♥人没有到那么西边
and the Russians ain't this far west.
九毫米的鲁格手♥枪♥
Luger, nine millimeter.
德国佬自相残杀?
Krauts did this to their own?
我敢说这些人♥大♥概率是逃兵
I bet these men were deserters.
知道我怎么想吗?
You know what I say?
德国佬都开始杀自己人了
The Krauts start killing Krauts,
我们就找个位置坐好吃瓜吧
sit back and enjoy the fireworks.
塔夫特
Taft.
就让德国佬自己腐烂掉吧
Let the Jerry rot in peace.
找掩护
Take cover!
第一次的话 尿裤子也没关系啦
Don't worry, it's okay to piss yourself the first time!
柯斯基
Korsky!
走
Go.
右边
Thoretti!
掩护射击
Cover fire!
走 去那边 -现在
Go, get in there. - Go!
安全了
Clear!
盖德尔
Gardner.
问他这边还有多少人
Ask him how many are still out there.
嘿 放轻松
Hey, easy, man, easy.
可以让我看一下吗?
Can I look?
拜托喔 讲英文啦
Come on, boy, speak English.
因为严重创伤所导致的炮弹休克
Shell shock due to severe trauma.
我以前见过
I've seen this before.
你想怎么打他就怎么打 他口风很紧
Beat him all you want, he ain't saying a word.
嗯 对于严重创伤来说 他现在状况算不错了
Yeah, he shoots well for severe trauma.
把他扶起来 我们带他走
Get him up, he's coming with us.
中士?
Sergeant?
怎么啦 沃许?
What's the problem, Walsh?
忘记挨子弹了?
Forget to get shot?
我希望你的创伤赶快好
I hope you get over your trauma soon,
你这王八蛋
you limey son of a bitch.
确定带他走是明智之举吗?
Sure it's wise to take him with us?
我会为他找个用武之地的
I'll find a use for him.
一旦被他逮到机会 我们就会暴露
He'll give away our position first chance he gets.
你只是担心我们要找的飞机 是吧?
You just worry about that plane we need to find, huh?
你和洛克去检查一下
You and Rucker check it out.
就在那里
Right there.
对 看一下
Yeah, check it out.
没什么 我们走吧
It's nothing, let's go.
我们走
Let's go.
什么香蕉芭乐咧
Holy fucking fruit.
我们走
Let's go.
我们走
Let's go!
喔 好
Okay, yeah.
喔该死
Oh shit!
那些女人是什么鬼?
Who... who the hell are those women?
他们是平民 在这边躲我们
They're civilians, they hide up here from us.
她们的丈夫都去打仗了
Their husbands are off fighting the war somewhere.
我以前倒是没见过平民这样
I never seen civilians like that before.
连在法国也没看过
Not even in France.
喔 你已经很久没做♥爱♥了 洛克
Oh, you haven't been laid in a long time, Ruck.
也许你现在还是处♥男♥
Maybe you never have.
你认真?
You kidding me?
我以前在瑞典老家常常会遇到这种情况
I used to get it all the time back home in Sweden.
喔 是喔
Yeah, right.
女人? -难以忘怀啊
Women? - Absolute knockouts.
那个红发的
The redhead, man.
她有绝美的身材 配上那两颗完美的圆
She got this gorgeous body with two perfectly round...
慢慢来啊 洛克
At ease, Rucker.
抱歉打断
But sorry, Chief,
那些女孩可能会知道坠机地点
them girls might know where the plane went down.
对啊 他是对的 中士
Yeah, he's right, Sarge.
这样我和希姆斯就可以利用我们
Me and Simms here, we can use our interrogation skills
在法国习得的审讯技巧 你会吗?
from Paris, you know?
我的雄鹰已经上膛于被发射了 各位
My zook's loaded and ready to fire, man.
已经有一人受伤了
We got a man down.
我们不会冒险
We're not gonna risk our position
去招惹平民的 懂吗?
to mess with civvies, got it?
好 -嗯
Got it. - Yeah.
沃许 你有问题吗?
You got a problem, Walsh?
没有 长官
No, sir.
走吧
Let's move.
所以我在考虑跟中士要一个晚上的自♥由♥时间
So I'm thinking about asking Sarge for a one night pass.
你可以继续做梦没关系 洛克
Dream on, Ruck.
你是告诉我 你不想骑在
Are you telling me you wouldn't wanna ride
其中任何一个呻♥吟♥的女孩身上吗?
one of them moaning girls?
上船前两天我们结婚了
We got married two days before I shipped.
看这个
Look at this.
她已经两岁了 我却一次也没抱过她
She's two already, and I never held her once.
我不会为了一些纳粹妓♥女♥而背叛家庭
I ain't betraying my family for some Nazi whore.
喔 纳粹妓♥女♥是吧
Ooh, Nazi whore.
我喜欢这音调
I like the sound of that.
搞屁啊?
What the hell?
这根本不符合逻辑啊
This don't make a shit worth of sense.
我们已经照着等高线走了一个小时了
We've been following that contour for an hour.
然后它告诉我们又回到了原点?
Now we're in the same spot?
太阳现在不可能在北边啊
There's no way the sun is north.
这附近一定有什么磁石
We must be in the middle of some, some kind of magnetic ore.
有可能飞机也是因为这样坠毁的
It could be what took down the plane.
什么?
What?
这有可能是飞机坠毁的原因
It could be what took down the plane.
当奥德修斯进入死亡之地时
When Odysseus entered the land of the dead,
恶魔 他们改变了星星
the demons, they changed the stars
所以他便失去了方向
so he would lose direction.
你这算是什么吚吚啊啊呀沃许?
What kind of fufu gibberish is that, Walsh?
这是希腊神话
It's Greek mythology.
好吧 帮我个忙
Okay, do me a favor.
你把你那该死的诗放在肚子里就好 可以吗?
You keep your goddamn poetry to yourself, all right?
我们离开后这里有人来过
Somebody's been here after we left.
好吧 狼得花好几个小时
Well, it takes wolves a couple hours
才能嗅出坟墓 并挖出尸体
to sniff out the grave and start digging up the body.
奥林 把收音机打开来
Olin, fire up the radio.
我们把它当导航信♥号♥♥用
We'll use it as a signal to navigate.
我需要两个志愿者去站岗
I need two volunteers to guard the perimeter.
其他人 休息十分钟
Everyone else, 10-minute rest.
我走东南向试试
I'll take the southeast quadrant.
你现在就愿意?
Will you now?
好吧 沃许 不管如何
All right, whatever, Walsh.
卡波尼 你的步♥枪♥给他
Carbony, your rifle.
沃许 别让我后悔这个决定
Walsh, don't make me regret it.
要来丢炸♥弹♥罗
Gotta drop a bomb.
不要太左边 这样我才看的到你
Keep right where I can see you.
我宁愿被枪毙也不愿被你看见我大号♥
I'd rather get shot than have you watch me taking a shit.
锡拉请回应 这里是猎鹰七号♥
Sierra Echo, this is Falcon Seven.
有收到吗? -中士
Do you copy, over. - Sarge.
锡拉请回应 强生少校
Sierra Echo, Major Johnson
想和你对谈 完毕
needs to speak with you, over.
收到 猎鹰七号♥
Copy, Falcon Seven.
断线了
It's dead, sir.